Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just before the live cut out earlier there was another girl on the sofa with her. Don't know who it was though...
Probably the girl she has just started following on instagram.

oooh she’s lining up the next egg….someone has got her twinkle
---
Sniffing well. 🤢🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s single but someone’s got her twinkle she don’t know if she has there’s though ,she’s coming across as desperate, it’s showing her age difference stern her and Chloe and something I never thought I’d say Chloe seems the more mature.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Chloe looks like she’s cringing her head off at KFP 🫣
Don’t have an ounce of sympathy for her. No wsy dors she not know what’s all over socials and she still invited her in. ( like a bloody vampire - don’t invite them in, then they can come in whenever they like )
---
The thing is, she invited her in. She's like a Vampire who won't leave until she's sucked all the bottles (and other things!) Dry.
lol I just posted that as well. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her driver is coming in 25 minutes… you know how he will get paid, she’s desperate !

• Sick
  • Haha
They off shopping on Thursday wonder if it’s to the metro Centre ,I might have to have a dodge up there or Eldon sq I’m sure I’d smell her before I see her.

• Haha
That was hilarious! ‘Got 25 mins until my driver comes’ Chloe bf- ‘has she got a driver coming?’ Chloe- ‘no (laughing) she is lying!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
IMG_4235.jpeg

Coke Nose and skin 🤢 No less than she deserves
Hope it gets much worse and her face becomes a reflection of her dead ☠ soul 👹👹

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
But isn't Kerry coke head who's helping skank get her life back on track after the breakup from sink boy her bestie.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
FFS Well that was a tit show! What carnage! She has ZERO clue how social media operates. She doesn’t understand how to use it and make money from it. I really hope Chloe’s BF talks some sense into her and encourages her to stay away.

Reactions: 28
Well that was different,Chloe was clearly taking the piss,skank trying to hard to appear down with the kids,Chloe saying how did you get your lip like that,I definitely think that was an invite that she didn’t really mean and she’s turned up and Chloe’s forced herself to be civil there was definitely backhanded compliments and sly digs from Chloe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
FFS Well that was a tit show! What carnage! She has ZERO clue how social media operates. She doesn’t understand how to use it and make money from it. I really hope Chloe’s BF talks some sense into her and encourages her to stay away.
You could tell they all wanted her out of there, telling her to shut up and saying she thinks she can sing but she can't, basically laughing at the stupid old slapper

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Well that was different,Chloe was clearly taking the piss,skank trying to hard to appear down with the kids,Chloe saying how did you get your lip like that,I definitely think that was an invite that she didn’t really mean and she’s turned up and Chloe’s forced herself to be civil there was definitely backhanded compliments and sly digs from Chloe
Made me laugh when she said is the filter making my lips look weird becuase they keep saying what's wrong with your lips in the comments 🤣🤣 no your lips just look horrendous Katie you fukin melt

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her and Chloe are besties 🙄
Love bombing, she was saying she was a younger version of her before, 'we look so alike'. Now all her kids and boyfriends leave.... it's scraping the barrel time.
---
And what, pray tell, in the holy duck is going on here 🤮View attachment 2710032
‘tache is coming on well.
I posted about that same thing last week, in one photo it was like an open sore she'd tried to cover with foundation. I think her skin isn't healing due to the drugs!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.