Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We often thought about SB’s background etc there is nothing,to find about his past but I’ve said before you can obliterate it on the net.If your with somebody like him you can ring cops re Claire’s law.

Reactions: 25
Remember she is not a mother. Those kids ate just possessions to be used against their fathers to damage them and their relationships and for coin. She has absolutely no maternal feelings

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I didn’t say she was a great mother , just a mother,
This thread was a love of mine, Now it reminds me of one of those old Frankenstein movies,,everyone
Running about with torches and pitchforks, thought better of you Helen, and a lot of my friends on here , Love you all , But time to go xxx
I think we just want some equality. A dad arrested 3 times on merely the say-so of a drug addict with a long criminal record......vs. A drug addict with a long criminal record accused of harming kids and completely left alone to carry on.

Kieran had to go through about a year of police scrutiny but nothing for her. The system is broken.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
"The following information has been reported to West Sussex Children’s Services, Sussex Police, and the Family Court in Shoreham, Sussex. Much of the information is from concerned parties and the authorities. To date, nothing has been done to address any of the child protection issues listed below"

Concerned parties - KH and MP for sure, possibly SB, and others - neighbours, creditors, friends she has fallen out with? But authorities - I don't get that part
I think they probably mean the school. From over 20 years working in primary education, I sadly learned how often school reports of safe guarding issues are dismissed or ignored by SS :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
KRUSTIES, Do Not forget What it means to be a Krusty, All speculation , Do not become a troll, Everyone knows I’m no Fan, But Katie Price is a mother, and to be honest I have always been proud of being a Krusty, in the last few days are not what we are , I cannot believe the depths this thread has sunk to, thought we were better than that, We were the Experts , did the Wiki , Now it seems we are listening to bleeping idiots , Believing the worst thing that anyone can say about any mother , The Krusties I know are great Fair people , Please do not become the people you dispise ❤
Whilst respecting your comments, I have to disagree, she may be a birth mother to the children but she is not a mother in any sense of the word otherwise. If we put to one side the F4J posts, we KNOW, we all KNOW she has not been a good parent to any of her children. We have been writing our concerns about the children for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
KRUSTIES, Do Not forget What it means to be a Krusty, All speculation , Do not become a troll, Everyone knows I’m no Fan, But Katie Price is a mother, and to be honest I have always been proud of being a Krusty, in the last few days are not what we are , I cannot believe the depths this thread has sunk to, thought we were better than that, We were the Experts , did the Wiki , Now it seems we are listening to bleeping idiots , Believing the worst thing that anyone can say about any mother , The Krusties I know are great Fair people , Please do not become the people you dispise ❤
Are you okay?
Not sarcastic, I mean this genuinely.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can easily believe the claims sadly but think they'll struggle to prove them. And surely posting online will jeopardise any case anyway?

Bed sharing with a parent can be totally innocent - I know plenty of people can be weird about it but my 5 year old will still jump in with me most nights, and it's not abuse in the slightest. He just wants comfort.

But sharing with a new partner who is not their father I think is a step too far.

The incest claims - could it be Harvey that's touched the kids inappropriately? It really wouldn't surprise me sadly. And is a huge parenting safeguarding failure if true - but unless the kids speak up I don't see how they'd ever be able to prove anything? Same with the alleged oral sex etc -- it's absolutely disgusting if true but with the drink and drugs involved I can well believe it but I bet she'll brush it off as just something a kid woke up and accidentally walked in at the wrong time and got a split second glimpse sort of thing - which can happen.

I really hope the kids are safe and think they should have been removed a long long time ago to be fair. I feel sorry for KP in a way and think she needs serious help. In her own way she probably tries her best. But it's unfortunately no where near good enough and those kids aren't safe.

Reactions: 14
I can easily believe the claims sadly but think they'll struggle to prove them. And surely posting online will jeopardise any case anyway?

Bed sharing with a parent can be totally innocent - I know plenty of people can be weird about it but my 5 year old will still jump in with me most nights, and it's not abuse in the slightest. He just wants comfort.

But sharing with a new partner who is not their father I think is a step too far.

The incest claims - could it be Harvey that's touched the kids inappropriately? It really wouldn't surprise me sadly. And is a huge parenting safeguarding failure if true - but unless the kids speak up I don't see how they'd ever be able to prove anything? Same with the alleged oral sex etc -- it's absolutely disgusting if true but with the drink and drugs involved I can well believe it but I bet she'll brush it off as just something a kid woke up and accidentally walked in at the wrong time and got a split second glimpse sort of thing - which can happen.

I really hope the kids are safe and think they should have been removed a long long time ago to be fair. I feel sorry for KP in a way and think she needs serious help. In her own way she probably tries her best. But it's unfortunately no where near good enough and those kids aren't safe.
I don't think they need to try and prove them. They maybe just want a proper investigation.

Reactions: 22
In some respects it's not entirely surprising though, we have seen the inappropriate ways she behaves with the children in public and thinks it's perfectly acceptable ( swimming topless with Harvey, having Jett present when having her bum injected etc) so it was always likely that whatever she did in private was going to be way worse.
They are gonna brazen it out, and to be honest it could work. The F4J messages don’t get much traction, I just checked, there’s stuff on Twitter and FB mentioning it, but it’s not that much, I doubt it will go viral, and the Red Tops won’t touch it. We can see both the media and SS are protecting her based on the allegations, if this doesn’t get to the wider public I can see nothing happening to her.

Any other celeb getting accused of this would be finished, but her, I can see her still getting away with this. Can SS still sit on this and ignore it though, the whole situation with DL and now this is beyond f*cked up. Sounds like they haven’t even done drug tests correctly and given her a get out there. We can see the danger those two children are in, but they still do nothing. The next few days will tell us how much she can get away with, if crimes like this are still covered up, then we have to say nothing will touch her.
I completely agree with you Kylie, the red tops won't touch it. Let's face it, they all know she lied about rape twice yet still didn't print it. Yet she goes on about negative stories and how the media treat her so badly, all whilst knowing that they are covering for her

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Bless you okeep. I hear you but doubt many will. Take care ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
On a slightly lighter note, the judge named in the F4J article - Judge Lusty - ironic really

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Why would SS do anything tonight? THEY ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THIS and haven't seen fit to act so far.

I wonder if this is perhaps the sort of thing that Jett let slip to school staff, precipitating his removal from school.
i wasn’t expecting so much shocking information. As I said previously, the school were involved because of things Jett said. I assume they raised a safeguarding report ( don’t know how that works) and KFP was seen. She quickly stopped J attending school. He clearly has seen/heard very inappropriate things, by what’s just come out from F4J. I can imagine how KFP reacted towards poor Jett. The poor lad will be very mentally disturbed by all this. His life will be a misery. Don’t know about Bunny, but assume similar. Bet she’s threatened Jett with all sorts. Obviously tried to turn Jett against his daddy too. He’s has no one to turn to.The kids need to be removed immediately & taken to Kieran. God knows what KFP will do, especially if ❄🍷involved. My God, this is much, much worse than anything imaginable. She should be arrested before more damage is done. Bunny is crying out for help & company & Jett is a scared little boy. Someone please help them NOW.🙏🏻😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Sewer I’m just trying my very hardest to not message these Cunts and ask Them What the Actual duck,? Innocent 😇 Kiddos and Your gob is Shut
Seriously my typing fingers are being restrained from getting busy
bleeping Dark dark nasty world we live in and what these celebrities Do, what Others See and Know and Do duck all about
It’s just another level ( yeah I know Dane 😂) but This Damage can’t be taken away, it Never Leaves You, KH is Some Man because I Want to kill the bleep 👿👿👿👿
I know Hasbeen. I'm sat here raging thinking about messaging so many people

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.