Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The media won't touch it we know that.. its not going to gain much traction I don't think. Sadly, the bleep witch bleep is going to get away with it. She's absolutely untouchable. Nobody will ever stand up to her.. I feel for kieran & the kids, but I'm thinking there's absolutely no hope now. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 28
KRUSTIES, Do Not forget What it means to be a Krusty, All speculation , Do not become a troll, Everyone knows I’m no Fan, But Katie Price is a mother, and to be honest I have always been proud of being a Krusty, in the last few days are not what we are , I cannot believe the depths this thread has sunk to, thought we were better than that, We were the Experts , did the Wiki , Now it seems we are listening to bleeping idiots , Believing the worst thing that anyone can say about any mother , The Krusties I know are great Fair people , Please do not become the people you dispise ❤
So are you implying that f4j are lying? Don't you think this has been fact checked by a lawyer before posting? As low as some of their tactics are and I really don't like support them in any way I firmly believe that they wouldn't post like this without proof. It would cost them millions in libel. Everything they are stating will have been reported to Ss & the police previously

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I can easily believe the claims sadly but think they'll struggle to prove them. And surely posting online will jeopardise any case anyway?

Bed sharing with a parent can be totally innocent - I know plenty of people can be weird about it but my 5 year old will still jump in with me most nights, and it's not abuse in the slightest. He just wants comfort.

But sharing with a new partner who is not their father I think is a step too far.

The incest claims - could it be Harvey that's touched the kids inappropriately? It really wouldn't surprise me sadly. And is a huge parenting safeguarding failure if true - but unless the kids speak up I don't see how they'd ever be able to prove anything? Same with the alleged oral sex etc -- it's absolutely disgusting if true but with the drink and drugs involved I can well believe it but I bet she'll brush it off as just something a kid woke up and accidentally walked in at the wrong time and got a split second glimpse sort of thing - which can happen.

I really hope the kids are safe and think they should have been removed a long long time ago to be fair. I feel sorry for KP in a way and think she needs serious help. In her own way she probably tries her best. But it's unfortunately no where near good enough and those kids aren't safe.
Don’t the police have to prove whether the allegations have substance or not? If they are found not proven/not enough evidence or whatever the correct term is KFP will be broadcasting her triumph via every channel she can and F4J will find themselves in boiling hot water. Why would they risk this unless they have evidence to back up their claims? I think they are trying to provoke KFP into reporting them to the police, so that finally the situation is properly and fully investigated

Reactions: 37
duck procedure Kieran should find a way to just take them and sought the legal side after
havent been on here in months and cant believe this tit is still going on
said ages ago he should of just taken them but was told things were going well behind the scenes
well it does not look like it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Fathers4Justice blocked me from their Twitter. They tore into Proce calling her a cocaine addict. And I tweeted at them they would be messing up any case Keiron had by open(ng themselves up to being sued. So they blocked me. To be honest they all come across as being twats. Angry twats. And to accuse someone of the ’I’ word on the social media, they better expect to all lose absolutely everything they have got, she can take them for millions, and she will. They have made a terrible accusation, it’s an unprovable case on their part, and they have elevated her to Earth mother now. F*cking twats.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The media won't touch it we know that.. its not going to gain much traction I don't think. Sadly, the bleep witch bleep is going to get away with it. She's absolutely untouchable. Nobody will ever stand up to her.. I feel for kieran & the kids, but I'm thinking there's absolutely no hope now. 😞
Theres HOPE 💕💕🙏🙏
The Positive Side is If Enough People Are Aware
Then the Kids will be put in a safe place and The Media/ Bookings/ TikTok all of her income streams will stop using her and people will Distance themselves from the Thing
That’s if Enough People get to know

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That would have been Harvey, he kept going into their rooms at night to scream in their faces. Apparently he found it funny when when they screamed because they were scared.
I remember that too but I also remember her asking her to stop J as trying to do Tictoks? Probably and hopefully nothing but this horrendous stuff that's coming out puts a dark light on everything.
When working at a primary school I had to disclose to our designated safeguarding lead something a boy had said about his older sister, also primary age. This was passed to our LA child protection team. What happened after that I do not know and wasn't allowed to know. I just hope they were helped😞

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I don’t know the procedure in senior school or college, but I can explain how safeguarding concerns are recorded at primary level.
Every school has a designated safe guarding lead and at least one deputy. EVERY staff member has safe guarding training. I was actually the school safe guarding governor, so I also had to do a regular review on procedures being followed correctly.
If a child discloses information, that is recorded on a cause for concern form. You must not ask the child leading questions, you mustn’t assume information, and the form must only record facts, not your opinion. In the case of visible injuries, a picture can be drawn, but no photos taken.
A cause for concern can be raised for many things, not just obvious abuse, but also a child’s appearance, or behaviour.
The child might not directly tell a staff member anything at all, it could be that bruises are noticed, or the child reeks of urine, or they are always hungry.
Not all causes for concern are reported to SS, although obviously ones relating to physical and sexual abuse are, or ones where a young child is being left alone at home.
All the forms are kept though, as you often see a pattern of low level neglect emerge.
In many years, I have known very, very few children removed and placed elsewhere.
Usually the parents are given chance after chance :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
That bleeping Lynn needs bringing down for this as much as that dirty skanky witch. To knowingly cover up all these things whilst leaving the poor kids in the same environment is disgusting. Any fool can see the great life they had before with their father. Sickened isn't the word. They both need bringing down and I hope to God it happens.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
She is shafting herself for later life. What about when all the children get married/graduate/ have children etc. she is making them all make a choice of which parent to invite/be around because she has made her ex’s lives hell. She is so so short sighted. The younger two will figure it all out and I suspect resent her one day. It also really isn’t like her to keep her mouth shut… surprised she hasn’t said something already about the posts.

Reactions: 31
The incest claims - could it be Harvey that's touched the kids inappropriately? It really wouldn't surprise me sadly. And is a huge parenting safeguarding failure if true - but unless the kids speak up I don't see how they'd ever be able to prove anything? Same with the alleged oral sex etc -- it's absolutely disgusting if true but with the drink and drugs involved I can well believe it but I bet she'll brush it off as just something a kid woke up and accidentally walked in at the wrong time and got a split second glimpse sort of thing - which can happen.
Re Harvey - I would expect his school need to take some action straight away? I don't know whether the allegation is about him (either as perpetrator or victim) as the F4J statement was vague. Maybe the staff are also in the dark on this, or maybe they knew some of the details already. Anyway if this is new info that the staff weren't aware of, I expect that the staff need to meet, establish as many facts as possible, and put in place a plan to make sure Harvey and other students are SAFE as a precautionary measure at least until all facts are established.

All very dark and upsetting at the moment. Again I've a really horrible feeling about what might be next.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
This makes sense. So wiped out Sophie had the energy to buy an array of different medications, some ginger and a baguette ....then arrange them for a photo shoot. Business as usual!

Screen Shot 2024-01-22 at 21.36.41.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
All it would take is ONE newspaper editor or documentary maker to speak to F4j, ask to see their evidence. Do some actual investigative journalism and expose her and the enablers, including SS etc. Then the house of cards would fall.
You read here journalists 🙋🏻‍♀️
Maybe you have children of your own, can you really sleep at night knowing her children are genuinely suffering and you can do something about it but are not??

• Heart
Reactions: 64
All it would take is ONE newspaper editor or documentary maker to speak to F4j, ask to see their evidence. Do some actual investigative journalism and expose her and the enablers, including SS etc. Then the house of cards would fall.
Maybe you have children of your own, can you really sleep at night knowing her children are genuinely suffering and you can do something about it but are not??
The Guardian journalists are commenting on Twitter, trying to get F4J to take the post down.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
She is shafting herself for later life. What about when all the children get married/graduate/ have children etc. she is making them all make a choice of which parent to invite/be around because she has made her ex’s lives hell. She is so so short sighted. The younger two will figure it all out and I suspect resent her one day. It also really isn’t like her to keep her mouth shut… surprised she hasn’t said something already about the posts.
I think she’s just avoiding drawing wider attention to it

Reactions: 15
They don’t even have to do that! They can just report that F4J have raised allegations and official complaints to WSSS and to the police in the fight to get KH access to his children. They don’t even have to go into the detail…. But not even reporting it’s happening seems odd. They did report on KK case so perhaps it is something to do with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.