Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regards to the panto cast fawning over her even after these latest allegation, could it simply be the case that they just don't know about it? It's not been reported anywhere and unless you follow this thread or F4J on social media, how would you possibly know? The posts haven't been widely retweeted or shared and don't seem to have gained much traction.
I'd guess she is just planning to brazen it out and hope that, as seems to have been the case so far, these awful developments will continue to fly under the radar.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
That's pretty much what @Brah Day Izit? alluded to a while back. So these poor kids are stuck in a rabbit hole of their own because of their mum and SB's dodgy connections. What a bloody world we live in. Why does everything think she is so untouchable? I hope those kids do not end up as another statistic of an overworked, understaffed SS.
In my researching dodgy connections, I found that there are plenty of people known to the police who head up gangs and operations and they are wealthy enough to be left alone. They live all over the UK and Ireland and some of them are suspected but never actually charged as they never really get their hands dirty. One of these people reportedly has loads of the local police on his payroll. There was one incident where he planned to assassinate 3 police officers who were not on his payroll. Their superiors didn't believe them and actually disciplined them for claiming they were targeted 😬 She's a petty criminal but maybe she has been helped along the way by some dodgy characters to stay that way.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
In my researching dodgy connections, I found that there are plenty of people known to the police who head up gangs and operations and they are wealthy enough to be left alone. They live all over the UK and Ireland and some of them are suspected but never actually charged as they never really get their hands dirty. One of these people reportedly has loads of the local police on his payroll. There was one incident where he planned to assassinate 3 police officers who were not on his payroll. Their superiors didn't believe them and actually disciplined them for claiming they were targeted 😬 She's a petty criminal but maybe she has been helped along the way by some dodgy characters to stay that way.
It certainly looks that way. Obviously children's lives and safety are of no interest to them at all. They are viewed as collateral damage.
Well they haven't banked on KH refusing to give up his fight to get his children back. Hopefully there are some in authority who will be embarrassed by all of this attention into doing something for a change. I couldn't give two hoots about KFP and what she does with her life, just that those two children be given a chance to have a happy life. It's no less than what they deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Screen Shot 2024-01-22 at 12.04.41.png

If this info in 2018 came from court proceedings, it would be KH or PA were concerned about the multiple partners and raised it before they took charge of the kids.
I don't think it's a coincidence that when KP took the kids she put up those ranty statements about Kieran sleeping with multiple women. Anything she has accused Kieran of seems to be things she's done. She can't stand people exposing her behaviour so projects it all back on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I've never really believed she is powerful enough to influence police or the law herself but I think there definitely could be some bias going on. There seems to be a strange level of acceptance of her behaviour because she's a 'celeb'. There's so much media and people fawning over her when she does questionable things. She actually gets praised for being 'real'. It's bizarre.
Also I think Carl's mates are very, very dodgy people. I've no idea how far all that could go but it made me think very differently when a poster on here said there was an Irish connection to SB's mate. It all connected up and there's a huge dark rabbit hole there of some very serious stuff!
---

Yes it was, June/ July 2018, so he had asked her to take drug tests in order to see the kids. Kieran agreed and she kicked up a fuss about them both.

So maybe the knowledge of the multiple new partners was from something to do with that?
Of course a parents sex life should be private and isn't normally an issue. It's a problem if the kids are exposed to it in an unhealthy and risky way.
Wasn’t this around the time she was with KB, CD sold his story about her Coke use after she ran off with him. And she admitted on her own TV show she had cheated on KB with at least 3 different men. Like you say her sex life is her business but it’s not appropriate to parade it in front of the kids or even on TV. I believe Princess was in the hotel room next door during one of her dalliances with CD.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Wasn’t this around the time she was with KB, CD sold his story about her Coke use after she ran off with him. And she admitted on her own TV show she had cheated on KB with at least 3 different men. Like you say her sex life is her business but it’s not appropriate to parade it in front of the kids or even on TV. I believe Princess was in the hotel room next door during one of her dalliances with CD.
All that was happening. We can't know exactly what was going on but the fact F4J included that, well how would they know? If kids are exposed to really adult stuff right in front of them that could be considered abuse. Personally I suspect with her normal lack of boundaries and loads of drugs being taken, it could have all spiralled out of control. The Christmas incident was really concerning too, sounded like an orgy in the MM and not really caring who was exposed to it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
All that was happening. We can't know exactly what was going on but the fact F4J included that, well how would they know? If kids are exposed to really adult stuff right in front of them that could be considered abuse. Personally I suspect with her normal lack of boundaries and loads of drugs being taken, it could have all spiralled out of control. The Christmas incident was really concerning too, sounded like an orgy in the MM and not really caring who was exposed to it.
Was this a previous year as I thought the kids had “Christmas” in Liverpool if you could even call it a Christmas

Reactions: 16
Most divorced/separated parents that I know do not introduce any new partner that they are dating to their children until they are sure that the relationship is going to be permanent. Only then is the new partner introduced. KP introduces them immediately even if they are only on the scene for a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 37
I agree with you but it's about time someone in authority has the balls to step up and put a stop to it. She's like a spoilt child who has never heard the word 'no' and throws almighty tantrums.
Like I’ve said before though she spends her time shouting about previous trauma and mental health issues and these days people are just too scared to call anyone out who uses mental health as a defence which totally works to her advantage.

Reactions: 27
Interesting that Princess has barely been seen at the MM or with KP for months now.
Wasn't Katie trying to make out she lived there permanently and only popped back to Pete's to visit? Oh, and that Junior was just "out." I wonder when he last visited the MM?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Was this a previous year as I thought the kids had “Christmas” in Liverpool if you could even call it a Christmas
No she came back but intended to sleep all day(Christmas day)cos of soddin pantomime work,hence poor B cooking noodles late at night.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
What happened in the MM at Christmas Helena? X

Reactions: 8
It was this Christams 2022 I think. She briefly split with Carl, loads of partying with younger people and apparently shagged ( or tried to) shag a friends boyfriend whilst they were in another room and other disgusting details. Look up the Wiki '10'.

Screen Shot 2024-01-22 at 12.25.22.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Interesting that Princess has barely been seen at the MM or with KP for months now.
Wasn't Katie trying to make out she lived there permanently and only popped back to Pete's to visit? Oh, and that Junior was just "out." I wonder when he last visited the MM?
Yeah and I wonder if any of the price clan will see P or J now since AFPs book of lies came out and slagged off their dad. Even when J wasn't seeing his mum he did still attend Price family gatherings to see his nan and aunt. Haven't noticed any interaction of late but then probably hard when The senior prices are living in a camper van on Mam's drive

Reactions: 24
she’s a liability, no way could she be trusted to keep her trap shut. Look at the “I’ve got a SW sat in my kitchen right now” 🤔

Reactions: 22
What happened in the MM at Christmas Helena? X
There was a woman she was partying said she was trying to shag her boyfriend in the MM. Also 'tampongate' happened. This woman described some disgusting details of what happened.
Kp also apparently completely off her tits at Xmas and incidents occurred, horses and dogs were out of control and KP put up a message saying no Xmas photos as she wanted 'family time'.

Screen Shot 2024-01-22 at 12.30.33.png

---
she’s a liability, no way could she be trusted to keep her trap shut. Look at the “I’ve got a SW sat in my kitchen right now” 🤔
No, I know. I don't think it's her that has the power. I think she is disposable but maybe she has been helped at times when it suited. She may indeed be a liability to people at some point. I think the fence graffiti was a warning.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
P has seen her since book of lies.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Is she not at school?
Video seems to have been posted last night. Quite worrying that she thinks strangers following her, a 9 year old, is a good thing and that she needs to be 'grateful' to them
---
Most divorced/separated parents that I know do not introduce any new partner that they are dating to their children until they are sure that the relationship is going to be permanent. Only then is the new partner introduced. KP introduces them immediately even if they are only on the scene for a couple of weeks.
Yep really irresponsible parenting. Kerry Katona does this too. Just shows that they put their own needs first and not their kids. My divorced SIL was dating a guy for a year and didn't introduce him to the kids as she wasn't sure on whether it would be permanent and didn't want to confuse the kids who were already hurt from their parents separating.

Reactions: 25
Yes she was pictured as high as a kite in the back of a car, on way to airport with Charles Drury & his Criminal mate, Andrew Chatters. Her & kids stayed in a villa owned by Chatters. She was completely drugged up & drunk 24/7 on that Turkey vacation.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.