Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread but has kp got a drink problem? My sister went to see a panto she was in & she said she was slurring & could barely walk.. I just find it really hard to tell these days weather shes of her face or if her face is just botched
Oh yes,lots of ❄❄❄❄❄ Booze as well.

Reactions: 36
New to this thread but has kp got a drink problem? My sister went to see a panto she was in & she said she was slurring & could barely walk.. I just find it really hard to tell these days weather shes of her face or if her face is just botched
You’d be hard pressed to know whether it was booze or all the coke she snorted…one or the other

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Looks like B was back at the MM last night and false nails removed ready for school today. 👍

• Wow
Reactions: 56
Yep both. Your poor sister having to watch that cretin.😖

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looks like B was back at the MM last night and false nails removed ready for school today. 👍
Has bunny’s hair been dyed DC? It’s looking very dark on the videos she’s posted over the weekend?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Bless her. I hope nobody is unkind to her due to F4J posts. How some of you are actually supporting them is beyond me . And what is Kieran thinking?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I’ve zoomed in for you 😂
He looks like the same old head to me :)
---
Oh I think you need to visit the thing's wiki mags; Get yourself a flask of coffee (or a bottle of gin) then settle down for a very long read about this vile specimen because its booze 'n drugs habits are nothing new whatsoever.
Oh and the fact its entire body is butchered and distorted is largely down to horrendous surgeries although the fact it's a raging cokehead won't have helped at all :)
---
New sheets just before bedtime. Nice.
and a new wiki page too! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I mean, I know it's taken years of practice, but those new pics of her at the panto, you wouldn't think anything was going on at all. I'm sure she can just disassociate herself from reality.

Reactions: 38
I can’t write a recap of recent events for obvious reasons, there’s nothing funny about this latest claim and that basically was the last thread, and I’ve said nothing about this horrific tweet on the last thread. All I’m saying about it, is that it shouldn’t have been posted on SM. As has been said by others, that idiot (I believe that guy who heads up that organisation is a dangerous idiot, I do not like or trust him) has crossed a legal line, I should think he is in serious trouble. It’s extremely poorly worded, can be taken in various ways, as have all of his tweets involving her. It looks like it’s probably a criminal offence, he’s gonna get in a heap of trouble. No good can come of this, and it could actually be very detrimental going forward.

I’ve decided I will no longer comment on the children, I find it too distressing, no one is tackling their online access, there is no safeguarding from even her own family, I’m in disbelief hearing they are chatting to randoms online, we all know where this leads.I believe both B & J will be targeted by predatory adults, yet no one will stop it. Still I hear it continues, they cannot wait any longer for someone to intervene regarding this. I’ve made it clear how I feel about this many times now, I’m sick of saying it, and I do not understand how it’s not being addressed. I’m done talking about it, there’s never any change, she still swans around without a care, now this allegation, it’s too much. These children have been failed are still being failed, yes things may well be happening behind the scenes, and we should not be privy to it, but I’m sorry it’s taking too long, intervention is long overdue 😔
Totally agree. It's all got very dark & sinister. The quote F4J posted is ambiguous (think it was meant to be) and leading to all sorts of interpretations. I find it quite sickening.
I am shocked, that someone like KFP, always in the public eye for various reasons, mainly negative situations, is allowed to continue with this treatment of the kids. By that I mean, pushed from pillar to post, being 'looked after' by anyone who can have them. No stability or guidelines. B allowed to set up numerous online site's, ordering stuff on a credit card etc etc. Christmas day, hungry & eating whatever they could get their hands on :mad::cry: You are right Kylie, it's taken far too long. The kid's should have been removed from KFP months ago. And the enabling family & those around the kids. should hang their ugly heads in shame. I can't see the F4J post being helpful. All it's done is cause speculation & shocking idea's about what has happened to the kid's. It seem's those children have access to just about everything online, so may well even read comments on here. I feel so sad for them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I mean, I know it's taken years of practice, but those new pics of her at the panto, you wouldn't think anything was going on at all. I'm sure she can just disassociate herself from reality.
None of it is Her Problem is it? Skank does not give a shite about anything exccept MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reactions: 26
So no mention of Skank from Chloe Ferry this morning, just chatting about the storm last night and she is now off to her salon, why you say you were staying with Chloe then Skank 🤔 So still no idea where she’s actually staying and who she is with, she never travels alone 🤔
6514FBDC-9491-43FC-B038-6FA94BD10A6A.jpeg

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.