Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone been watching Rosie Malloy I can imagine that’s skankys life the mixture of prescription drugs, narcotics and alcohol she throws down her throat and up her now squidgy snozzle.
Unlike moosey Rosie manages to keep down a good job and is a relatively good person, well as good as anyone who has a habit is, the habit always comes first with addiction.
So what we’re dealing with here is a self absorbed narcissist addict who puts 2 things before anything or anyone in their life herself and her addiction.
😡🤬😡🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Thanks for the thread title votes lovelies - it’s been a while !

And quite difficult to form a current, but also sensitive title given the content of the last thread 🫤

But , onwards we March together in our Karmic Quest 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I wholeheartedly agree with Kylie & Willow... this is outrageous. The bleep swans around with no fucks given regarding those children.. I know things take time, but this is certainly not good enough! They should be removed now!!! SS's are bleeping useless, the bleep enabling family are beyond abhorrent... I absolutely despair.. I hope Kieran sues the bleeping arse off the cunts, every last one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
F4J latest posts was a letter sent to SS 5 years ago highlighting everything that's been discussed on here over the years also. This bleeping woman really does think she's untouchable

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
5 years of reporting to SS and still this vile woman is allowed to do what the hell she wants to do. Most of the population know how bad a mother and person she is and yet all that is going reportednis how good she is to Harvey. If I,d have worked with a mother like that in my day I,do have moved heaven and earth to get him away. It honestly astounds me how this women just carries on with absolutely no consequences. Her driving record alone is enough to put her in jail. I,m like @smiliekylie and feel sick that J and B are still with her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Peter won’t be happy with them posting that!
---
P& J mentioned

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I cannot believe she has gone to that Panto! No matter what the charge for breaking the contract there is absolutely no way I would leave my children when emotional support and love is so clearly going to be needed!
This is more evidence of what is important to her. She will say she doesn’t like letting people down but it don’t wash with me! Children don’t remember what you bought them, how much money you gave them. They remember the time and emotional support you gave them.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I wholeheartedly agree with Kylie & Willow... this is outrageous. The bleep swans around with no fucks given regarding those children.. I know things take time, but this is certainly not good enough! They should be removed now!!! SS's are bleeping useless, the bleep enabling family are beyond abhorrent... I absolutely despair.. I hope Kieran sues the bleeping arse off the cunts, every last one of them.
I totally understand the length of time taken by the courts. The SS, however, is somewhat of a separate issue re those kids. There should be some action being taken by them . Maybe there is but to outsiders it’s not enough. Those kids are in a toxic living situation and are being put at risk and from what it looks like, neglected. I just don’t get it 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I've reported multiple things to MASH over the years, from coercive/financially abusive relationships involving disabled adults to child neglect. duck all happens, it's a paper filing exercise, that's if the threshold is even met.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Just read F4j latest post. Emotional harm! THIS. This is as big as physical harm sometimes. The long term damage that is being done to those children is immeasurable, WTF is going on? WSCC need looking into. I’ve previously heard horror stories regarding them and tbh none of this surprises me
---
I cannot believe she has gone to that Panto! No matter what the charge for breaking the contract there is absolutely no way I would leave my children when emotional support and love is so clearly going to be needed!
This is more evidence of what is important to her. She will say she doesn’t like letting people down but it don’t wash with me! Children don’t remember what you bought them, how much money you gave them. They remember the time and emotional support you gave them.
she’s not normal. Devoid of feelings. Made of stone.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I hope she gets snubbed by the cast and booed off the any of the saddos that are paying to see her. She should be at home supporting those children - who am I kidding? The only person she cares about is herself and she doesn't even do a good job of that either!
Who will make her a cup of tea or bring her food? She clearly does not know or can't be bothered to do that herself. Lazy, dirty waste of space.
Any new 'egg' that she ensnares and willingly stays needs a lobotomy and medication for life!:sick:.
I hope in this court case that people say is going on, that questions are asked if the police have investigated her for abuse and neglect, and have reported back to SS if they suspect inappropriate behaviour from others in the house! Something needs to be happening soon - my gut feeling is that there is something rising up that will take her down.

Reactions: 35

She's not capable of giving her children love and support, they are a prop to her, pieces to be moved around a board to "win" against their fathers.
I am a survivor of CSA by a family member and the Father's For Justice posts have made me feel violated this weekend, it has been over 30 years and I still struggled mentally, emotionally and have PTSD (Yes Kipper actual PTSD diagnosed by an expert and all). I am still shame filled and the people that know about what happened to me I could count on one hand, I cannot imagine it being blasted over the internet to a potential audience of millions to speculate who offended and who suffered at the hands of the offender. Nobody cares about the kids in this fucked up situation, not Kipper, not her fuckwit beige sister, her moron brother, her credibly accused stepfather, the social worker, any of the hanger-on's and certainly not their grandmother who frankly speaking had a lung wasted on her. I know that is ugly to say or think but I fully believe that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Bunny begging for followers again and promising she'll 'do anything' to get them. Someone please step in and stop strangers from getting near this poor little girl

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
She's not capable of giving her children love and support, they are a prop to her, pieces to be moved around a board to "win" against their fathers.
I am a survivor of CSA by a family member and the Father's For Justice posts have made me feel violated this weekend, it has been over 30 years and I still struggled mentally, emotionally and have PTSD (Yes Kipper actual PTSD diagnosed by an expert and all). I am still shame filled and the people that know about what happened to me I could count on one hand, I cannot imagine it being blasted over the internet to a potential audience of millions to speculate who offended and who suffered at the hands of the offender. Nobody cares about the kids in this fucked up situation, not Kipper, not her fuckwit beige sister, her moron brother, her credibly accused stepfather, the social worker, any of the hanger-on's and certainly not their grandmother who frankly speaking had a lung wasted on her. I know that is ugly to say or think but I fully believe that.
I get you completely and it is a shame that stays with you for life because no matter how many times you are told otherwise, you always believe it was your fault. It's the emotional damage that is the hardest to unpick and heal. As you say, for most of us it stays a private matter but with these children it's out there for everyone to see and judge you over. These children need someone to stand for them now and be willing to push back against those reptiles that call themselves family.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just read F4j latest post. Emotional harm! THIS. This is as big as physical harm sometimes. The long term damage that is being done to those children is immeasurable, WTF is going on? WSCC need looking into. I’ve previously heard horror stories regarding them and tbh none of this surprises me
---

she’s not normal. Devoid of feelings. Made of stone.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-gun-shots-brazil-curves-jumpsuit-London.html
Another weirdo & mutilated mess. Oh the 'kidnap threat'...WHO would want to kidnap that? Must use the same surgeon for the false breasts. Very similar size to KFP. Eventually from the ❄ ❄ KFP will have to have the same nose, or maybe one like Westbrook. I assume KFP is looking for her arse to look same as this mutilated mess too.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I thought when DL was sacked, which is unusual so must have been gross misconduct at least, a full review would have to be undertaken. They should be seen to be investigating how that happened including as a basic stopping DL being anywhere near the kids!
It probably is but is so slow surely with the apparent 2 SW now investigating they should be sent back to K ASAP. We can see the neglect and danger so why can't the so called professionals 😠😡🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I hope she gets snubbed by the cast and booed off the any of the saddos that are paying to see her. She should be at home supporting those children - who am I kidding? The only person she cares about is herself and she doesn't even do a good job of that either!
Who will make her a cup of tea or bring her food? She clearly does not know or can't be bothered to do that herself. Lazy, dirty waste of space.
Any new 'egg' that she ensnares and willingly stays needs a lobotomy and medication for life!:sick:.
I hope in this court case that people say is going on, that questions are asked if the police have investigated her for abuse and neglect, and have reported back to SS if they suspect inappropriate behaviour from others in the house! Something needs to be happening soon - my gut feeling is that there is something rising up that will take her down.
She won't have gone to the panto alone. She is NEVER EVER alone. Maybe her mate Neil or one of her unpaid skivvies. There will be someone at her beck & call, that's a given. Like her car crimes, animals deaths etc, because she get's away with them, the same happens with the kids. IF she's been reported numerous time's, after 5 years nothing has happened. AND more worrying, the actions of the past 18 months, seem to be the same, nothing appears to have been done by authorities.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Sadly the cast are loving her, all their SM feeds are already saying how she’s ‘Iconic’, and the replies from people going to see the Panto are saying they can’t wait to see her. Adult Panto’s are coarse and vulgar by their very nature, I’ve seen many, in the right hands, I’m looking at you Julian Clary 😁 are extremely funny, gee that man can work any kind of Panto wonderfully. The cast are basically Drag Queens, it will be an OTT very rude production, her brashness and crassness will be considered an asset, even forgetting or not knowing her lines will be treated as hilarious, and the cast will carry her as they did in Sleeping Beauty. There will be no consequence to her being useless this week, as she will be, everyone will just laugh along at her ineptitude, I have no doubt the cast will dote on her, they already are.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-gun-shots-brazil-curves-jumpsuit-London.html
Another weirdo & mutilated mess. Oh the 'kidnap threat'...WHO would want to kidnap that? Must use the same surgeon for the false breasts. Very similar size to KFP. Eventually from the ❄ ❄ KFP will have to have the same nose, or maybe one like Westbrook. I assume KFP is looking for her arse to look same as this mutilated mess too.
OMG!! What on earth have I just seen? I am sorry but she is horrific to look at! That is body dysmorphia at its worst. Why do surgeons do this? I know money is the answer but it's so completely unethical. What happens when she gets in to her 60's +? She will look totally deformed and be in a lot of pain I would imagine. This is definitely the path KFP is going down.
---
Sadly the cast are loving her, all their SM feeds are already saying how she’s ‘Iconic’, and the replies from people going to see the Panto are saying they can’t wait to see her. Adult Panto’s are coarse and vulgar by their very nature, I’ve seen many, in the right hands, I’m looking at you Julian Clary 😁 are extremely funny, gee that man can work any kind of Panto wonderfully. The cast are basically Drag Queens, it will be an OTT very rude production, her brashness and crassness will be considered an asset, even forgetting or not knowing her lines will be treated as hilarious, and the cast will carry her as they did in Sleeping Beauty. There will be no consequence to her being useless this week, as she will be, everyone will just laugh along at her ineptitude, I have no doubt the cast will dote on her, they already are.
What a sad, sad world we live in then! She cannot hold back time though - she will age. Everything will sag and drop, her face will fall apart and she will be a figure of ridicule. what's that phrase from an old Peter Pan film? 'Old, alone, done for!'. That pretty much describes her fate I would say.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.