Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SFP busy deleting as we speak .
As soon as the kids are safe people need to be educated and KFP cancelled and jailed.

Reactions: 34
I don’t think that is true. I’ve actually sat in court for a child abuse case, access wasn’t restricted.
Access might not be, reporting is. Nothing can be published if that would name the victims, in theory even the name of the accused if that would name them. In practice it most likely wouldn't be quite that strict, but it's possible.

Reactions: 12
the TT has been opened up again, it went private for a while earlier today ,

Reactions: 19
We could have a south coast Krustie meet up at the same time!

Reactions: 30
I reckon it was when she went to Turkey with Charles Drury. KB definitely covered for her. I reckon she collects shit on partners so that she can use it further down the line. He seemed pretty decent compared to the others.
I don't think he covered for her about the holiday, he was really pissed off and was dumping all her clothes and the kids toys which had been at his
house.

Reactions: 18
the TT has been opened up again, it went private for a while earlier today ,
Bunny posting during school hours, maybe not at school today
---
Bunny following Kieran on tiktok and he is following back

Reactions: 42
We would ALL be fascinated to know the answer to this puzzle.

Speaking foir myself I have no interest in F4J whatsoever, in fact seeing as I had an utter asshole of an EX who wanted to use our children to make himself feel better about destroying their lives one might think I'd be completely and utterly Anti-F4J, and yet not, so if it takes F4J hurling shit about like this then so be it. Skank's time is well-and-truly up - this debaclé is her swansong and I just want it to crawl into a hole and leave those children at peace with their Father to never contaminate their little lives EVER again.

The sooner somebody sorts out the morons at WSSS the better as well because the damage they've done to those children's lives is horrendous. They allowed someone to continue interfering who was clearly a lot more "involved" in their lives than they let on about, someone who has lied her arse off to protect her lovely mate skanky, someone who it seems threatened their father that he'd "Never see the children again" unless he toed-the-line, the person who told the thing exactly what to say and write in order to prolong this misery for two little kids. Thats not even mentioning turning a blind eye to the disgusting activities going on in tandem with outburst of violence! WSSS have too much to answer for - the head of the place should be fired along with everybody else involved in this sordid, criminal mess.

The police aren't much better either. They're too busy filling in gender-neutral paperwork nonsense rather than DO something useful to rescue the children or even catch the thing driving about on a daily basis

What a fucking mess

Reactions: 57
With yer Sherlock hat on and hooded cape,no pipe though

Reactions: 31
My memory is not so good these days but I am 99% certain that Princess wasn't there on Slapgate Night.

Reactions: 22
I do remember someone saying on here that Skanky was coked up to the eyeballs and spent a noisy night with Charles Drury while poor Princess was in the next room. I don’t know if they meant the same apartment or a separate hotel room. Were the younger kids on that holiday? If so, that could well be one of the bed sharing occasions
I can also remember media reports at the time saying she burst her implant stitches being so enthusiastic. But CD later said she was one out of ten in bed.
Bunch of vile low lifes.

Reactions: 35
Looks like KH is following B and she I following him on TT, my heart hurts for him amd the 5 of her kids what an absolute sorry mess the whole thing is, I’m still reeling at that F4J post yesterday it knocked me sick, the fact the posts relating to the F4J are getting deleted from her Instagram posts says she and her family are well aware of what the accusations are so why isn’t there a post saying due to legal action we won’t comment any further than to say the claims are rubbish and strongly denied,why hasn’t she rushed back from Newcastle to sort the sorry mess instead of posting holding a vibrator thinking she looks hot when she looks like the remains of a over cooked cauliflower she’s disgrace and all her enablers are no better.

Reactions: 42
I think CD hit LG? Yes they are really all scumbags. I don’t understand so called celebrity culture in this country.

Reactions: 22
This Olive Management that servant Jess is setting up is rather comical.

Jess will declare herself as self employed for tax purposes then create this company so skank can earn money through jess and jess will be her 'manager'

How do I know? Because skank tried to get me to do the same.

Reactions: 101
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.