Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't want to draw attention to it ... ignore it till it goes away is her tactic with everything now from bancrupcy to bailiffs

Reactions: 34
Yes, being exposed to or witnessing sexual acts can still be classed as what F4J said if it involved a family member. It's a sexual offence to cause children to witness acts or be aware they're witnessing them and do nothing to prevent it and still comes under CSA. I would guess it's along these lines.

Reactions: 35
Shouldn’t WSCC be reported to OFSTED?

Reactions: 18
I honestly believe that none of the kids will habe anything to do with her when they get older (besides H who sadly has no choice in the matter). J has done it already and rightly so. The kids will remember who was there for them, amd she never has been. They won't forget all those years of slagging off their fathers, and how her needs always came first. She goes on about self care, it's all she ever does. The karma bus is coming for her, she's had everything going in her favour for far too long

Reactions: 43
So Chloe is still having a terrible health anxiety attack, she’s not in a good place on her IG, I cannot see how she was out last night with Skank last night. I am wondering who Skank is with, there is no way she travelled alone, she must be with someone and is probably staying in a hotel or an Airbnb somewhere. Do we think she’s taken Jess with her, that’s my guess, can‘t see who else it could be.

Reactions: 38
I know we all feel disheartened and feel this will all be brushed under the carpet, but let's keep postive. Yes, the red tops are not going to print any of this. But, I can't see F4J backing down and not going ahead with legal action against her. And when that happens, it will be printed everywhere. She doesn't have the money to take action against them, but I'm pretty certain they won't back down from this

Reactions: 37
She can keep any legal action completely secret because it involves her children, so even she wouldn't be named.

Reactions: 11
Maybe because she knows that if we weren't on this site or maybe following F4J we wouldn't be aware of this yet and she doesn't want to tell the world by commenting?

Reactions: 21
I can’t help wondering why before Christmas she made those accusations against Fathers 4 Justice knowing full well the shit they had on her. I think she must of been trying to discredit them and already knew they were going to expose her.

Reactions: 38
We know you can only say limited information. What you do say, give's us hope though. Always very accurate. There is a lot going on though. DC, do you think that Kieran has any say in what F4J post? If, as we are led to believe, there is an impending court case regarding the children, wouldn't Kieran have asked them not to post at this crucial time if he thought damage could be done? It seem's a very odd time for F4J to suddenly come out with so much sickening & detailed information. Saying that, I'm sure we are all feeling, those poor kids need removal from KFP's clutches sooner than later. I don't have access to the video's (thankfully) that have been described of Bunny. The recent one sounds very worrying & heartbreaking. As other's have said, clearly the kids are just left to do whatever they want. No supervision. That has to be down to the 'bent' Social worker & AFP/Mr PP who are there too. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 46
Some apartments were mentioned in a local newspaper. Seems like she might have been given an apartment again.

'Blueline Taxis and Week 2 Week Serviced Apartments were announced as show sponsors of Big Dick Whittington and His Pussy in an exciting celebrity line-up!''

Reactions: 22
It seems KH doesn't have any say and it was requested they stop from several sources.

Reactions: 57
Maybe AFP needs to re-write The Last Word 'A True and Honest Story'

Reactions: 19
I can’t help wondering why before Christmas she made those accusations against Fathers 4 Justice knowing full well the shit they had on her. I think she must of been trying to discredit them and already knew they were going to expose her.
And maybe then she got the researcher from C4 to make excuses for her missing hearings? I wonder if the big family meet up at MM when F4J first tweeted ( December) was for them to decide a strategy about these allegations?. Of course KP would be spinning a tale to the family Kieran is lying about me to F4J. It might actually explain why Carl was there too at the MM... with the family that supposedly hate him! As he has been named by F4J for smashing up a phone.

Reactions: 25
So I would presume she would go on the sex offenders list? So she wouldn't even be able to earn money via only fans could she? (Not that she earns anything from there- just thinking out loud and wondering what route she would go down to make money).

Reactions: 20
Comments are being deleted on KPs latest insta post. Someone s nervous in the price household

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.