Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
I see it’s been visited by ghosts again , always lovesd getting the Willies that one,
, I’ve got an explanation
Drug induced psychosis it happens when you experience episodes such as delusions or hallucinations as a direct result of substance abuse,
You know it’s bad when you start talking to inanimate objects and they answer back, it would be a worry if the talking candle was a gwyneth Paltrow one , two C’s having a conversation
Who ya gonna call ? 😒
Cunt busters

• Haha
Reactions: 17

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
If I had to put a fiver on it, I'd say she's not involved, and it's between the younger two kids. Unrestricted access to social media, watching, copying etc.

Time will tell - I hope.

• Wow

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
On F4J FB
Actually looking at this I'm not convinced about its accuracy, how would local people know detail about a 'massive court case' - unless maybe it's KH custody case and people in the community know what's happened to him and are supportive and have been talking about it. If this happened in the area where I'm from, locals would certainly get details from Kieran or the family (they seem to be well known locally) and would be talking about it lots

Surely if this 'massive court case' was about someone directly committing an offence against the kids, the kids would have been removed from that persons care

tracey3871

VIP Member
The stench of desperation from the thing whilst out searching for a new egg must be like a dark cloud engulfing a room as she enters it. I bet she literally grabs at the guys and talks smut within minutes of meeting them. Disgusting creature!!
She is easy pickings for another wannabe zlebrity moron like Carol ..
---
Do you think KP has found a new EGG?
---
Kipper will have snagged several but so far none will claim her ... just a notch on their belts ... no decent man will ... whatever his faults I have said all along the last one that will ever actually love her was Boyson ... he was her last chance and she blew it

Reactions: 16

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Respectfully, we don’t mod posts here. I understand where you are coming from as I haven’t been in a position to donate myself, but any posts that will encourage more donations/awareness can only be a positive thing for those kiddies, and their wellbeing is more important IMO than anybody on here and how they feel about donating/not donating.
Respectfully, I wasn’t modding. I’ve been on this thread a couple of years, I don’t need to be told how it operates. Thanks

tracey3871

VIP Member
Yes this! I have deffo seen this and just posted about it too. So uncomfortable for the poor lad. She’s just so inappropriate.
Yes, Kipper is a terrible parent, she is thoughtless and inappropriate with poor boundaries BUT incest is a stretch. I cant stand her, don't have any time for her BUT I don't believe that

Last edited:

Jomo11

VIP Member
It’s Battering us here on the west coast of Ireland
Clock tower demolished trees and about 200thousand homes without electricity ⚡
All Shops closed ( 24 hour supermarkets Shut! and petrol stations)
Hope no one comes out to see it
Stay safe @HasBeen - we have the rain but the winds aren't too bad yet here in the South. Having said that I will let you know if I still have a roof in the morning! I wonder how the MM will fare - it's falling to bits as it is!

• Heart