Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Guardian didn’t give her a chance to boast or denigrate her exes or her life. Nice one Guardian.
Could anyone tell me what is the point of this interview, most of it is stories which have been heard many times before. I’d love to know The Guardian’s reasoning behind publishing this?

Reactions: 36

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
I don't agree with F4J's methods at all but maybe they are forcing the authorities hands, we have to remember it was OK for the skank to publicly compare KH to JS, she did not care about the effect it had on him or their children, she's also been reported probably so many times but it gets a big tricky trying to pin anything on her when she has a SS worker in her back pocket.

• Heart
Something is off about this but I hope I am wrong. It would be great if the end is in sight and they may end up going back to KH.
The whole thing since it started they've made very strong allegations, SW cover up, failed cocaine test, psychopath and now this. There's just not many places they can have got such confidential info. It has to be someone who's been there and seen it all.....which makes me think there is a basis for it.
Still a good chance F4j are nuts though.....

mammywhite

Chatty Member
Well now it’s out there again I can comment my thoughts, although it does not say who the allegations are about it does clear KH, by them saying 2 of the kids should be returned to him, I hope F4J aren’t doing tit for tat with the allegations just because skank done it to KH with no basis , and that’s a low blow for those kids, this is something that should never be lied about regardless of who you are, but god forbid if the concerns are genuine.

Private2407

Chatty Member
Very true but I think the issue may be it's not being dealt with by police though.

For instance, say KP does something inappropriate at home and it's reported in the SS report which is given to court.....they could have also reported it to police but for some reason, the police have done nothing?
For future ref

If it concerns a child that you are in the life of & you have concerns over then the quickest way to be actioned is via a GP, reporting to SS is the longest & if the police are informed & do a welfare check, if they don't pick up on anything that time it won't get followed up unless reported again.

• Heart
she had the person who made those ghastly bikinis for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE make the same for P & B too. I wouldn't put anything past this ropey old Ho :mad:
---

I'm not sure how posting that could have been a mistake - it was very specific and they know exactly what they're doing
Those poor kids
She has always had a disturbing lack of boundaries which we've all witnessed. Topless with Harv in bed. Nude in front of the kids, Naked actors in front of the kids. Young daughters plastered in makeup. I always thought it was dangerous as it just shows she ALWAYS puts her own needs first, even if it puts the kids in danger.

• Sick
  • Sad

BadJanet

VIP Member
Did anyone just see a post few minutes ago saying shes been spotted in Swan Inn felstead so they're back together, then immediately deleted, or am I getting subliminal messages now?

• Wow
  • Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I’ve always thought that and mentioned it before,no way is she not more abusive,I think it’s fucking obvious.What’s she’s done to those kiddies and animals is beyond it I think,didn’t Frj mention that she pulled J’s hair,One their posts they put out,I think couple of years ago it happened.
There was a story somewhere that skank pulled his hair Dolly,, it was also around the time the zleb mum story broke about having her kids removed don't know if the 2 were connected but skank denied it and Kieran got full custody and she had supervised access not long after. 🤔

• Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Yes, I could never understand why she turned up to that gig Jr was at in that see-through catsuit with gaffer tape crosses where her nipples should be and hugging him, whilst he was clearly wishing her elsewhere 😣
...and alledgedly shouting in front of his friends and peers "the MILF has arrived". Poor lad must have been mortified.

• Sick
  • Haha

BadJanet

VIP Member
It is truly dark and sickening, but what those poor children may have seen or been exposed to because of her total failure of being a mother I dread to think. Poor Keiran too, he must be frantic with worry. Surely this has got to be the end of her custody of them? Maybe that why she's hiding with RB.
Wonder if the papers will report this and hope that Guardian so called reporter is hanging their head in shame at that puff piece they did

• Heart
Hang on, and I might be wrong here because I am tired!

I've reread the FB post (I don't use Twitter/X). I now read it as they have reported her to the police for allegations that SHE has made on this subject. I.e. false allegations against somebody else, most likely KH.

Just like when they reported her to the police for her falsely claiming that F4J killed Blade/damaged her property.

Maybe I'm wrong?
DC said it's not allegations about KH.

Yep, that's what I was referring to.
---

I think the issue is that it's an extremely serious allegation involving kids and posters could be sued. No-one is trying to exclude people just for the sake of it.
Posters couldn’t be sued 😂 it’s an anonymous gossip forum. Only people who could be sued for it is the person posting the allegations in the first place (F4J).
---
Posting a screenshot of what F4J said isn’t going to get anyone on here sued.

• Heart