Katie Price #347 Sweaty back Tatt, Kipper's a-hummin' - Fear not Krusties, the bailiffs are coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t thought. I wish you all the Besty I the world but sometimes there is no point dwelling on what happing to KP. I have myeloma and at the. minute my face and body are so scabby. And it is awf

i any tell you how much I agree with you. I have multiple myeloma. And I work hard and try my very best to keep as healthy as possible. I get scabs and raw bleeding skin all over my face and body. Yet she has multiple procedures and nothing terrible happens apart from his looking rediculous. Sorry. Hit a bit of a nerve tonight ❤
Keep doing everything you can to regain health and recover, it may seem unfair just now, but her time will come and she will be the scabby faced one who will still blame others for her condition whereas you will still be loved and on here amongst friends toasting her demise ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He was a real gent. Family man. No bad language & he really did love Harvey. In fact, he interacted more with Harvey than she did, when I saw them all together. He put up with a lot, She dragged him down, in many ways to her level for a while. But she wasn't anywhere near as mutilated & dirty like she is now. But she still had the potty mouth. I've seen him a few time's since they split & he is very happy. Such a difference in Emily & his less chaotic lifestyle now. At least with Emily, he also has a good family around him. Her parents love him. With AFP it was always a battle. She hated his family & Claire & made that very clear to them. It was very awkward. Think Claire & Neville were the one's that almost got KFP back on track, from her Jordan image. Biggest mistake KFP ever made was ruining her marriage with Peter. She know's that. Life took a downward spiral from then on.
She drags everyone down eventually. I csn believe that of afp. His parents look like lovely people.

Reactions: 26
He was a real gent. Family man. No bad language & he really did love Harvey. In fact, he interacted more with Harvey than she did, when I saw them all together. He put up with a lot, She dragged him down, in many ways to her level for a while. But she wasn't anywhere near as mutilated & dirty like she is now. But she still had the potty mouth. I've seen him a few time's since they split & he is very happy. Such a difference in Emily & his less chaotic lifestyle now. At least with Emily, he also has a good family around him. Her parents love him. With AFP it was always a battle. She hated his family & Claire & made that very clear to them. It was very awkward. Think Claire & Neville were the one's that almost got KFP back on track, from her Jordan image. Biggest mistake KFP ever made was ruining her marriage with Peter. She know's that. Life took a downward spiral from then on.
Great to hear your perspective on Pete, he certainly has grown as a person since splitting with Skankerella, I love how supportive he is of all his family and keeps the necessary sides of their private life just that, private ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Ahhh Edna’s done a post to herself - bless 🤦🏻‍♀️
£1.00 Edna!!! Go on with your big spender self 🤣🤣🤣
Cue Incoming manifesting Bollox
I noticed Skanky started following a Sofa company
She’s going to Manifest a sofa and everything the Bailiffs took 🤣🤣🤣 and some new Nips

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This was when she flew to Dublin on Sunday, she was wearing that top. Not due to go to Newcastle until Sunday. Good luck if she does fly on Sunday as wind is forecast.
Wind is always forecast when she's about🚶‍♀️💨

• Haha
Reactions: 23
#348 Katie Price Off To The Panto, This Time It's Big Dick. Still Skanky, Still Manky, Still So Bloody Thick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So Katie believes that "all" her previous exes have been controlling? Because they didn't love it when she went out clubbing, got off her tits on booze and drugs, wore hideously revealing and inappropriate outfits and embarrassed herself in public, ruining her own "brand?"

• Haha
Reactions: 43
hopefully he will be
A friend of my little boy started secondary school at the same time and he had missed half year 5 and all year 6 due to mental health problems. The school have been amazing and there’s been plenty opportunity for him to catch up so hopefully Jett will have a similar experience. Having said that, his Mam has also been his cheerleader behind the scenes. The schools are used to kids with persistent absence and have safe spaces and extra support available as sadly quite a few kids come from homes like Kipper’s.
Hopefully he will be back with his Dad by then and will get all the support he needs at home

Reactions: 24
Blimey. Frumpy Dumpling spent a whole pound on Skanky......

I can see Skanky reading, learning, inwardly digesting this book and becoming a better person.... (cough....)

Byrne cites a three-step process: ask, believe, and receive. This is based on a quotation from the Bible's Matthew 21:22: "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."
Byrne highlights the importance of gratitude and visualization in achieving one's desires, along with alleged examples. Later chapters describe how to improve one's prosperity, relationships, and health, with more general thoughts about the universe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor Skanky. Never in the history of the world has one person had so much bad luck with men. They all have tiny dicks, are rubbish in bed, useless around the house, most of them have affairs, they don’t earn any money and they all use her to get famous. Worst of all, they are possessive and controlling, they won’t let her go out in a transparent body stocking, they complain when she gets drunk and offers sex to strangers, they don’t leave her to sniff in peace while she neglects the kids. It’s so unfair, she has such bad luck, everyone knows she just wants to meet a good looking younger guy with a big dick and his own money. Is that really too much to ask for :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Blimey. Frumpy Dumpling spent a whole pound on Skanky......

I can see Skanky reading this and reading, learning, inwardly digesting and becoming a better person.... (cough....)

Byrne cites a three-step process: ask, believe, and receive. This is based on a quotation from the Bible's Matthew 21:22: "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."
Byrne highlights the importance of gratitude and visualization in achieving one's desires, along with alleged examples. Later chapters describe how to improve one's prosperity, relationships, and health, with more general thoughts about the universe.
It's what she's been doing for years though. She's always convinced the next man is the best ever, she always says her perfume / book/ film is coming. She doesn't need a book to tell her how to be delusional!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not sure Carl did like them wearing tracksuits....

"Babes...are you loving the dinner we ordered?" Katie, 43, asked the car trader.

But he responded: "Why have we gone out for something to eat dressed as tramps in tracksuits?"

I'm sure it wasn't Carl's idea to wear these matching jumpers either... she has always loved wearing 'comfy' clothes and tracksuits, long before Carl was on the scene.
1705669289832.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Im not sure if it’s been mentioned but it looks like lynne is following both J&B on TikTok, poor B caked in makeup some of the songs she’s dancing to if it’s is lynne and not someone using her name then what’s she thinking,I mean yes we know her morals are corrupt but this is something else imo I’ve reported both accounts again.
Although B has made one thing saying I’ll always choose you and one of the photos is her dad and A (none of her birth giver ) any way sorry if it’s been mentioned before.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Im not sure if it’s been mentioned but it looks like lynne is following both J&B on TikTok, poor B caked in makeup some of the songs she’s dancing to if it’s is lynne and not someone using her name then what’s she thinking,I mean yes we know her morals are corrupt but this is something else imo I’ve reported both accounts again.
Although B has made one thing saying I’ll always choose you and one of the photos is her dad and A (none of her birth giver ) any way sorry if it’s been mentioned before.
It would seem to be her. She is following Jett, Bunny and her own daughter and making nothing private about it all. What a complete and utter loon! She's probably wanting it to look like she's 'supervising'. Instead of doing what she should actually be doing as a sane normal adult!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.