Katie Price #347 Sweaty back Tatt, Kipper's a-hummin' - Fear not Krusties, the bailiffs are coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KP will have convinced her family and other folk she traps in her web that her tit behaviour is because of other people. The stress of ‘vile’ Kieran making her drink and do drugs to cope with the trauma of it all! It’ll be full on ‘my bad taste in men’ bullshit… they all seemed nice at first but revealed their ugly side…the fact she drives all men to their absolute limit seems to be lost on everyone! I realised after 10 years what my Narc was doing when she finally pushed me too far…then she turned vile and spread so much false tit about me to whomever would listen in such rapid time it kicked me for six! The clan will be so over their heads in illegal tit they’ve done for Pricey they will not want to be on the receiving end of that…look what she tried with her own brother!!!
That's a fave. narc tactic too. Get your victim to participate in the same stuff you do. Then they feel like they can't admit to it when they realise what's going on because they know they'd be in the tit too.
---
Most of the Panto cast have been in rehearsals all week, yet again madam hasn’t bothered to turn up. As she was at the last Panto, she will go on that stage under prepared, unable to dance, sing, act, or know her lines, despite her saying otherwise. Though hopefully videos will emerge as they did in Liverpool of her incredibly dire performance, I do hope she’s swirling in the wrong direction again 😁 How does this lazy piece of 💩 ever get work 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2699889
That seems like a healthy working environment for the non-alcoholic, non-sniffing Pricey.

All this talk of her health, If she keeps going full on she'll collapse from an overdose and only the kids will be there or DL. It would be sad and traumatic......for them of course, she's been pushing it for years, something has to give.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The paper thin skin she has lol. She soon won’t have any left it will be too thin to work with. All those boob jobs and what she got to show for it wonky tits and loads of scars. I bet she doesn’t even have any sensation in them anymore. Such a mess
Thing is, when she went smaller, bigger, small, bigger with her tit's, they had to cut stretched skin away. Then she went bigger again & the already reduced, stretched skin was pulled out & was thinner. (Bit like if you roll pastry too thin & it's see through & the filling seeps out :sick::ROFLMAO:). Now the skin is like tissue paper, which is why she has to wear make up over her tit's to cover the vein's that show through the transparent skin. No reputable surgeon in UK will touch her, (for years now) so has to go abroad for boob jobs. If she was to go smaller now, all that loose skin would have to be removed again. I very much doubt, she would be able to go bigger even now or again, if she had a reduction. Apart from the fact she definitely lost a nipple from infection, the pulling of the skin, even going bigger or smaller, would mean the nipples would be in the completely wrong place, probably under her armpits, under her chin or heading towards her wrongly placed navel. o_O :ROFLMAO: :sick: So she definitely doesn't have nipples & that's why she used stick on one's or round plasters where she think's they should be on a normal person. Hope this make's sense.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
I keep wondering why she puts out there that they should make a film about her? Surely if that’s what she wants then a film would include the following

Her nude modelling
Gareth gates
Dane bowers/sex tape/abortion
Dwight and his attempts to get access and also paying her mum
The boyfriends she cheated on ( jungle)
Her rise to fame when with Peter and the excellent management who changed her into a household name
The split, court case and aftermath of her being crazy
Alex marriage and court case
Kieran marriage
Drug taking song
Losers she shagged
All the criminal charges
Losing her driving licence
Rape
Breaking her feet
Meeting Carl/breaking up a million times
Bankruptcy
Somewhere in there her kids all went to stay with their dads
Stealing the kids

Which part would she like us to all see? Bearing in mind currently the lies can be claimed as press lies

In a film she’d have to either tell the truth or lie about all those things?? Pretty sure the exes would take legal action anyway, films are meant to have happy endings and currently there’s no sign of that for anyone
I love a good Horror movie! :devilish:📽🎞:poop:
---
Ypu been having that dream again @MrsEms 😆
---

Think I missed the harmonica one, not sure if I dare ask🫣
In my dream, Pete was playing the banjo AND a harmonica naked - whilst leaning on a lamp-post!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Gosh I never thought to buy firelighters from Amazon! What are they?? Screwed-up woodshavings? I get stuck waiting about for days at home for crap OH orders from bloody Amazon so I'm hardly going to order sodding firelighters from them FFS!!!
Actually I buy mine in the supermarket like everbody else does, ie I was in another shop last week and an English lady bought 36 boxes of the things because she said she couldn't be arsed with running out so bought a year's supply in one go. So there Edna!!!!
---

Anybody with half a brain-cell would reply
"Actually YES you are exactly what I thought you would be! A loud-mouthed,, coarse, common piece of distorted plastic garbage that will shag anything with a pulse for publicity........................... Have I missed anything???"
---

Best ever photo of der fing imo!
---

On the pavement outside Edna's place :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Lizzie Cundy looks incredible as she flashes bra at first red carpet event since raiders tried to break into her home | The Sun
Even this plastic one looks better than skanky does!!
And she’s at least 10 years older than Skanky.

Reactions: 15
Morning my lovelies 😘

What we all need to remember is this …………

1/ we all care for our children .
2/ we all care for our pets.
3/ we all try to behave in a respectable manner (I hope) 🤪
4/ we all do what’s best for our children.
5/ we all drive and act within the law. (I hope)
6/ we all provide food and warmth to those we share our homes with.
Please feel free to add more.😘
Happy Friday x
We all despise skanky! WOO HOO!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Delulu is not the solulu 🤣🤣🤣 I love that!!
But I also agree, skank and her crackanory ( lies) is so manipulative she probably believes her own lies at this point...
But others around her must be half blind and deaf not to see the abuse happening under their nose..
Ha what was her infamous go to quote the Pricey never lies 🤣 I totally agree that she actually does live in her own bullshit bubble where she has convinced herself that everything that comes out of her mouth is the truth and she believes it all. Although It’s very sad what happened to Caroline Flack the tide turned after her suicide but turned so much nobody can actually call anyone out for their hideous behaviour anymore which to my mind is an absolute mockery of true mental health issues. Oh I can take drugs, drink behave like a knobhead then hide behind all my mental health issues and blame everyone else for my actions.
Does anyone remember the Kerry katona interview on this morning with mark croft where she was clearly on something Eamon actually challenged her saying she looked drunk and asked her if she had taken anything, I’m sure he would not be able to challenge anyone like that these days. Also another example is skank when she performed the Eurovision song (you know one of the worst regrets in her life ffs) she was asked by a presenter if she was pregnant, which she denied although she was pregnant with junior at the time, my point being you just wouldn’t be able to ask the question these days. I just find it exasperating that these talentless nobodies can pop up on love island or other similar cringeworthy shows and become overnight “celebrities” which in my mind is a complete non entity word, then blame all their ludicrous behaviour on their poor mental health that kind of comes and goes whenever it’s beneficial to them.
In my opinion Skankys problems are all self created crap, she drinks takes loads of ❄ and as I know and many of the posters on here know as many of us were into a little excess back in the day, come downs can be horrific and mental health issues can easily be created by extensive use, but skank insists her brain is wired up wrong and all her exes wanting her for fame and all the trauma the poor little pet lamb has had to endure through the years are why she has all these mental health issues, not her lifestyle or carry on.
Dolly she is a grade A bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The Price family must know she's on drugs and yet they're seemingly ok with 2 kiddies being in her 'care' plus a vulnerable adult occassionally. They should be blowing the whistle to social services, no excuse.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I think it is indeed a subtle dig at KP lol.

He's just posted one of his old stripper vids on his Insta grid. Pretty funny, army themed and in a thong!
He certainly seems more outgoing and confident and drawing attention to his earlier career these last few weeks. Is it connected to KP being dealt some sort of legal blow I wonder? She has tried to paint him as some sort of pevert/ offender for years now. Similar what she tried to do with Alex.

Reactions: 34
He certainly seems more outgoing and confident and drawing attention to his earlier career these last few weeks. Is it connected to KP being dealt some sort of legal blow I wonder? She has tried to paint him as some sort of pevert/ offender for years now. Similar what she tried to do with Alex.
I noticed that too, he does seem very reflective these days. Looking back on his earlier career and also posting positively about feeling mentally and physically strong, going to gym at 6am every day. Yes maybe he has had some good news re his KP fight

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That photo of K's - weights with Jordan on them. Is he insinuating that skanky is a useless dead weight?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I noticed that too, he does seem very reflective these days. Looking back on his earlier career and also posting positively about feeling mentally and physically strong, going to gym at 6am every day. Yes maybe he has had some good news re his KP fight
He also started posting on TikTok again. All that was stopped when she accused him and there were the subsequent police investigations.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It looks like B is off school again as she’s posting.unless this was posted before school and I hadn’t seen it

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Awwww, well, KP won't be able to talk about ME ME ME on the Jamie Laing podcast again, as he's stopped doing them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.