Katie Price #347 Sweaty back Tatt, Kipper's a-hummin' - Fear not Krusties, the bailiffs are coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up. It was me that posted about the drive at SB/DW's new house being clear of cars.
The old house did sell last Summer but DW's white Beemer is parked outside it every day. It's very odd. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 45
God this woman needs to get some kind of comeuppance at some point? She really does have Teflon tits and it really rankles that if it were a man doing this much tit to others, he'd have been dragged through the press for it years ago. Such double standards when it comes to female on male abuse in this country.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Wonder is Alex in contact with Kieran Hayler, sharing horror stories and maybe ideas on how to move forward

Reactions: 43
Who’s that knocking at the door
Who’s that ringing the bell 🤣🤣🤣

Now as a rule I don’t like to see anyone who’s fallen on hard times humiliated by bailiff’s but for her I make an exception I hope this is the beginning of your long awaited karma, get the fu k in 🍹🍹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Who’s that knocking at the door
Who’s that ringing the bell 🤣🤣🤣

Now as a rule I don’t like to see anyone who’s fallen on hard times humiliated by bailiff’s but for her I make an exception I hope this is the beginning of your long awaited karma, get the fu k in 🍹🍹
She’s humiliated many. Paybacks a witch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Drove by the new house just now. Interior lights all off, exterior security lights on and..... guess what? No cars!!!
Probably Skanky scrabbing around outside trying to get in to avoid the Bailiffs...!
---

Well, this shows she really gives a crap...!!
....and they can't even get the dates of her plasterclasses correct as they think its tonight, not yesterday...!
Furthermore, it is possible she wasn't even at home as she was due to be in Dublin on Monday evening to meet fans. Promoting an event on Sunday night, she wrote on her Instagram page: "Tomorrow I’ll be in Dublin, Ireland at the Harvey Nichols Dundrum store doing a makeup masterclass at 6pm."

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
So if the press had a heads up that the bailiffs were turning up today I’ve got to assume KFP would have known too. I bet she deliberately left the place in an even worse state than normal, god I bet it honked in there!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Good on Alex for instructing Baliffs. She should have gotten a prison sentence for what she did like Stephen Bear. Sad she got off so lightly.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Drove by the new house just now. Interior lights all off, exterior security lights on and..... guess what? No cars!!!
I think they have to leave you a car but not sure if you are allowed an expensive one. She'll also say it's for work like the masterclasses and for Harvey and the kids for school.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.