Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Ya so weird. If the MM is truly so rancid they won't sleep in it, why are they ok with their grandkids living in it? Doesn't say much for them as grandparents.

The IoW move is also baffling, at that age moving far away from friends and family and their usual health services. PP Fencing mother still alive AFAIK and Brighton based according to Willow. The only possibility I can think of is, maybe this move is something they wanted to do years ago and after AFPs illness maybe they thought life is short so let's go for it.

Also surprised at PP Fencing continuing on IoW. I assumed he'd be retiring, yet he is building up his customer base from scratch there? Perhaps he loves his work (I do know tradesmen who never fully retired for this reason) or maybe he just needs the money.

Years ago I thought oh PP Fencing 'took on' Katie and Daniel as their stepdad so thought he might be a good guy and a good dad. My view on that has changed for several reasons and now he is colluding with KP to stop another dad (KH) seeing his children. So he's not much of a dad or a granddad it seems.

Weird family and not in a nice, eccentric way.
---

I assumed that Lynne is in the house looking after them but maybe not
I can't go into the grim details on here, but KFP has convinced AFP & Mr PP that Kieran is a serious 'perv' & bad man (just think the likening him to JS rant). I understand she has made some seriously bad accusations about Kieran to the family, which they believe. She has said this is why the kids are with her & not their daddy. I understand Jett made some very unsettling comments to teachers at his school, ( I won't/can't say anymore as it can't be substantiated) about things he had heard & seen at MM. She subsequently pulled Jett out of school. I believe, because he know's too much about what happens with her, Crawl, her lifestyle ❄ 🥣🍸 etc. This make's me angry, because I don't understand why the school haven't got the authorities involved, especially as he no longer attends school too. Maybe they have & the process is just slow, but I would have thought by now, something would have been done. :mad: KFP is a serial manipulator, who has convinced everyone Kieran is the bad guy. 14 months now, since she took those kids & has made numerous accusations to police/authorities about KH. To me, this feel's far too long. Forget about backlogs, those kids are seriously in need of stability, love & routine. What they have witnessed over the years & more recently in Liverpool & at Katona's as well, is not what is acceptable to young children. But, it's just treading the same old ground, with no light at the end of the tunnel.:sick:😢 The WHOLE of the Price clan, disgust me.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 119

Moods

Does she think she’s just going to march Jett back to a school in September after two years out? I hope she’s applied for a place for him as the deadline was mid January for September admissions . Would he be starting the bigger school then? That will be a major leap for him if so.
If she thinks he can go in September then why can’t he go now 😡
Hi, I’m a long time lurker but feel the need to post as I’m feeling brave, no idea if I’ve done it right! 😆

By farm, I’m wondering if she means an alternate provision for J. My child is autistic and when they moved from primary to secondary they couldn't cope with the huge transition. My LA started to provide my child with an alternate provision within a couple of weeks in the form of a tutor. One of the options available was a local farm where the children ‘learn’ whilst taking care of the animals. My child is terrified of all animals so it wasn’t for them 😂 but they are brilliant provisions for children not attending school. They are really expensive though so I’d imagine she’d have to have done some fighting for it to happen.

Which leads me to my next bit.

My child was out of school for over 2 years and they were 2 years of absolute hell. I had to leave my job to look after them, I spent the whole 2 years fighting the LA so my child could be in the right school for them. I had to go to mediation and do appeals, I made countless complaints due to how they were failing my child and I received countless apologies, it was quite honestly the most stressful time of my life and it took a huge toll on my health. My child finally started the correct placement (again a fight as it’s £90k a year!) at the end of last year and although it’s early days, I’m slowly feeling able to breathe again. I absolutely do not understand how Skanky is able to continue like as normal whilst J is out of school. Who is doing the fighting to get him into the correct provision, as it clearly isn’t her, if what she says about him being unable to attend school is correct?
And why aren’t her LA on her back about him not being in school? My GP had to write a letter to my LA stating that my child was unable to attend school due to X, Y and Z, in order for things to start happening. If the GP hadn’t done that, the LA would have gone down the fining route rather than helping my child.

The situation with J baffles me. I know all LA’s are different but I really don’t get it.

Back to lurking now I’ve finally had my rant 😅

(PS I love this thread. I read it every night in bed, better than any book!) x

• Heart
Reactions: 95

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Probably Skanky scrabbing around outside trying to get in to avoid the Bailiffs...!
---

Well, this shows she really gives a crap...!!
....and they can't even get the dates of her plasterclasses correct as they think its tonight, not yesterday...!
Furthermore, it is possible she wasn't even at home as she was due to be in Dublin on Monday evening to meet fans. Promoting an event on Sunday night, she wrote on her Instagram page: "Tomorrow I’ll be in Dublin, Ireland at the Harvey Nichols Dundrum store doing a makeup masterclass at 6pm."

She was nowhere to be seen, but Mr PP & AFP were there when bailiff’s arrived. 🙀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

WillowTree21

VIP Member
What did you think of Peter @WillowTree21 ?
He was a real gent. Family man. No bad language & he really did love Harvey. In fact, he interacted more with Harvey than she did, when I saw them all together. He put up with a lot, She dragged him down, in many ways to her level for a while. But she wasn't anywhere near as mutilated & dirty like she is now. But she still had the potty mouth. I've seen him a few time's since they split & he is very happy. Such a difference in Emily & his less chaotic lifestyle now. At least with Emily, he also has a good family around him. Her parents love him. With AFP it was always a battle. She hated his family & Claire & made that very clear to them. It was very awkward. Think Claire & Neville were the one's that almost got KFP back on track, from her Jordan image. Biggest mistake KFP ever made was ruining her marriage with Peter. She know's that. Life took a downward spiral from then on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

DC16

VIP Member
This weeks pod total of chatting under 30 minutes now 🤣 apologies for any mistakes as it’s very early!
Day this was recorded was when SFP got her pile of wood.
She went out last night with Jess and her partner and a ‘friend’ she had told AFP she was going out for a curry in Storrington, but that was a lie.
She’s single, staying single, I want when I want 🙄
Her voice is still bad and chest and she’s not even been vaping much and still not learnt her script.
Now says her MAC got ‘damaged’ over Christmas, that Harvey was home and he launched the microphone and damaged Princess’s door. She’s also ‘lost’ her phone, but found an old one up…🤔🤔🤔 says she’s having a disaster with technology. (Cynic in me says it’s bailiff related)
On a bout her blue dress for the GS premier, she’d asked someone at the masterclass the night before to make her a dress, but it wasn’t right, so she borrowed Chloe’s. (Probably wanted dress for free) Said she felt very relaxed that she didn’t have to worry about who she was talking to, or what time she would be back. Went to a club afterwards and knew she was hotter than all the little bitches in there. 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s still got it, despite being told she’s a has been.
Next day had an important zoom meeting at 9am and then her C4, really doesn’t know how she did it. 🙄
Then had lips done, filler done.
Tattoo done, getting finished next week.
Done panto interviews, had her hair cut. She’s looking forward to panto, mentions voice again, hope it lasts.
Mentions joining the gym again, but hasn’t been yet, as not had time.
Harvey has knackered her, he’s smashed so many things since he’s been home.
Took him for pamper session.
Jett has finally gone to a farm that she’s been wanting him to go to for 6 months, so hopefully he can carry on with therapy and try to get him back on track to go back to school in September.
Had a sunbed yesterday.
SFP mentioned they were in the top comedy podcasts.
Got a Wagamama’s on the way as she can’t be bothered to cook. ( Thought she wanted to be healthy) 🤷🏻‍♀️
Mentions has the masterclass, flying there and straight back as has an OFs shoot on Monday, been doing lots of content now she’s free to do it all.
Been going through her Instagram looking at a bit of eye candy now she can. It’s all fun. SFP doesn’t read her DMs. She doesn’t follow anyone. Making out she’s getting loads of messages.
She’s like the walking wounded, lips done, they hurt, filler in her bum, tattoo, she’s got time to do nails etc.
Apparently Princess told her she looked nice, she said what do you mean, she said you’re not always in your tracksuits, she said, well I can make an effort now, because I’m allowed to wear and do want I want and I’ve got time to do it. Mention gym again, not had time as she’s had the kids, but she’s going for sauna, steam room, spa. The Price is back.
Then a listener ghost story. Now her turn for a ghost story, so a week ago she was in bed with Bunny, Jett had made a bed by the side of her, she was hot, so took her socks off, then she heard someone saying mum, mum, kids were both asleep, but she was scared, so wouldn’t look (thought she loved this stuff) then said this was the room Jett wouldn’t go in, but he was only in there because she was. (Again, I thought it was Jett’s room that had the ghost boy, which only had a high, single bed) more made up shit fir drama 🙄
Proper tapping on both her feet.
SFP new house is quite noisy, she can hear the neighbours.
Now she’s shouting for someone to bring up her Wagamamas and ‘edmean’ beans 🤣
Talks about a VIP episode and some photo. Back to her saying people she has spoken to this week have no idea who Jordan is, they only know her as Katie Price (get over yourself love) 🙄 it’s really frustrating, she wants everyone to know what she has achieved and that’s she’s not just a mum with a kid like Harvey.
Nicest celeb she’s ever met….backhanded compliment says Melinda Messenger, but people probably don’t know who she is now. Loves Ruth and Eammon, Obvs Rylan, Sharon Osborne, SFP pipes in I didn’t think she likes you, Louis Walsh, Piers M, Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, so many nice people out there, but also so many wankers. We won’t name them.
AFP goes on her instagram, under a name they don’t know and reads the comments. (Could it be the truth prevails). 🤔🤔🤔
Viewer questions, about a hen do, KP has never really had a hen do. She talks about the hen do she did for SFP.
Go to makeup products… depends on time of the month for which foundation or how many sunbeds she has had, likes Laura Mercier, Rimmel. TT shop stuff, hasn’t actually bought make up in ages… errr thought she said she bought loads in Liverpool as she forgot make up bag.
She knows she is sexy. SFP says whatever.
Life advice. This must relates to KP…this question is from a listener whose friend is going through a break up with a toxic person, it’s all about her she never asks how I am, how do I deal with the situation? KP’s reply, you should always be there for your friend and probably doesn’t realise what she is doing because of her state of mind. Blah blah blah. SFP would call her out. 🙄
KP is being very matter of fact about the Carl break up, just whatever…just get on with it and stay focused.
How do you deal with a guy who is texting you when he has a girlfriend…we get the holier than thou response 🤣🤣🤣 it all happens on instagram.
She’s munching on her edmean beans
The end. I’m going back to bed to recover 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

RedheadWrites

In all seriousness, you've had a lung transplant and you're still not well. You've sold your property and you've had an insurance payout. But instead of renting somewhere or booking into a hotel during a very cold spell in January, you crash out in a motorhome, on the drive of your 'minted' daughter's mansion. It doesn't make sense.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Next thread idea #348 Mocked Roxanne, now bailiffs in the van. Another driving ban. Got no man. Good things NOT coming madam.
---

Presumably she'll be staying on one of these, if they're the sponsor. Do they realise it will take at least 2 weeks to clean, repair, repaint & fumigate the apartment when she leaves. Assume, part of the panto 'deal' again, is that panto organisers pay for her accommodation. They need to be pre warned what happened in Liverpool. Shame Redtop's didn't pick up on the damage caused & do a story. Wonder what adult 'companion' she will be taking for 'company' to this one? She can never, ever be on her own. Surely kids (well Bunny) will have school.
Hi Willow, had a week away from her nonsense, not sure I’ll post much again but saw your ☕ about Liverpool, ooh la la, it’s pretty much what I posted at the time had happened (must dig out my post from back then 😁 ) thank you for confirming, she really had a 💩 time up there despite her bravado. Sadly I believe the kids witnessed all the rows.

Came back on as I just read your latest post and I have you some 🍵 😁 My sherlocking has discovered she is not renting a flat, she is staying with Chloe Ferry for the duration of The Panto, and I don’t believe the kids are going with her.

Sadly I’ve still lost the faith, I don’t think the bankruptcy people got anything of real value this week, she has hidden everything she wants to keep, she got away with another slap on the wrist driving offence, the children haven’t been removed from her care, are still online by my reading on here, are without doubt chatting to groomers and predators, the harm bring done to B & J is beyond tragic, but I’ve had to accept it will not be stopped. This is bloody lessons learned now, they never are, they have been so failed and in plain sight, it’s unbelievable. I akso believe SadBoy is back and will return to her in due course.

On a good note though I still believe she will take herself down by her own hand, the surgeries and her lifestyle will get her soon, I do believe that, saw the latest ridiculous tattoo, she looks hideous now, so we have that. It’s ticky tocky time with her health, it will fail badly soon, she looks and sounds very unhealthy. Might add I’m in disbelief at AFP living in a mobile home in this weather, how that woman isn’t back in hospital is beyond me and why she is moving to the IOW, again this is ridiculous. The hospital there cannot trust anything serious happening to her, and it’s a long trip to Harefield if she’s suddenly taken seriously sick. I don‘t understand any of it, what is AFP thinking, or is she as stupid and cocky as her daughter….errr of course she is. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

WillowTree21

VIP Member
But she’s such a good mum to Harvey… 🤔
That seems to be her brain dead fans response to everything after all
I don't know who went to collect Harvey & take him up to Liverpool. It's not a short trip. Was he driven there or train? He obviously wasn't there for long (didn't go to Katona's & I assume not there Xmas Day). WHY did she drag him so far away for such a short visit? Can only have been to make it look like she's an amazing mother, having ALL her kids around her (But still no Junior). Harvey was used again. He should not be in these sorts of situations. Wasn't happy at the panto dressing room. Was rude to people swearing & kicking off. His mood clearly escalated when he got back to the apartment. Not helped by Crawl & KFP arguing & the aggression that occurred between her & Crawl. As I said before, unless it was a huge apartment, there would have been more than one rented. KFP, Crawl, Jett, Bunny, Harvey & whoever took him to Liverpool. Then Princess & her boyfriend turned up. Maybe someone on here (or I missed it) knows who was accompanying Harvey?
With regard to the bailiff's. They must have needed to remove quite a lot of items from MM. They were ready with more than one van. Could this be why the MM looked very empty of furniture on her latest TT?
It's odd that the family are spending so much time at MM with her. Rarely see Daniel, but now he's there again, since returning from his Thailand holiday.
She said good things are coming. Well it's 17 days into 2024 & so far the headline have been negative. Bailiff's, (Alex releasing a very emotional & true statement bout her abuse of him). More car crimes, more mutilations to lip's & that shocking hairy looking wings tattoo. No sign of the rotten egg Crawl & still relying on anyone who can, to drive her here, there & everywhere.
Not a great start to a new year in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

DC16

VIP Member
I know we are all impatient for things to happen...the kids to be with KH, the BH, to lose MM, bailiffs, court appearances for her behaviour, (with a bit of luck). Things will happen eventually, they have to. Look at all the drama already and not even 3 weeks into the year.

Stuff about what's happening with the kids just can't be put on here, sorry. I know Kieran is doing whatever he can with his solicitor/SS etc, I know we are all worried about them and what's happening to them, but I'm sure it will all come good in the end and I agree, it's heartbreaking to watch and we aren't even their family.
KP remains cocky to deflect from what's really going on behind the scenes, that's just a painted smile she has, never genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Daisy Uncle

Chatty Member
Imagine your frail elderly (cunt) mother has to live outside your big house in a van, in this weather, because your home is too dirty filled with shit and piss to let her in.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Katie price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Jomo11

VIP Member
Difficult thoughts going through my head tonight. I despise KFP completely. She is a complete and utter disgrace in every sense and I will never understand how she remains without any major health issues (that we know of). Life seems so unfair sometimes. I don't wish her dead because that would lower me to her level. My husband is almost 5 years post prostate cancer - which was caught just in time. It killed his father and would have killed him if he hadn't have gone for his PSA test. I told him how uncomfortable women found smear tests but we do it because it could save our lives one day, and that's one of the reasons that made him go. I have lost family members to diabetes, addiction and depression( as a result of abuse) but her? She abuses her body as much as she does everyone else and she just keeps on going. I don't get it. What will it take for her to realise how fragile life can be? I give thanks for my husbands life, my own life and for the health of my daughters. My eldest ( high functioning autistic) was mute for many years and self harmed on one occasion as a cry for help. We fought hard for her and won through in the end. KFP has two young children in her care who I also see as crying out for love and attention. I wish she could see how lucky she was just to have them at all and cherish them instead of abuse them for her own gain. Yet again she flourishes, she looks disgusting and deformed but she keeps on going without any apparent problems. I just don't get it.
Sorry for the depressing rant - I'm not meaning it to be but I value just how precious how life is and It pisses me off that nothing touches her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

buttheyneverblindme8

Just reading a comment from some random on the DM article about Alex being abused by her for years:

In 20 years, I've not heard one positive piece of news about this woman. Not one.

So I had to stop and think about it... and whoever wrote that comment is right. Putting our hatred for her here aside, you genuinely can't find a single positive piece of news about her for at least two decades. Literally not one. That pretty much says it all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Coached to say it no doubt. There's loads of times she seems to have done that and gives the kids little knowing smiles. Disgusting getting them to lie like that!
---

She has less lung power these days though, she probably got PFP to do her bidding!
Think other Fencing companies on IOW have been sent emails with the picture of Mr PP asking for business there. Not happy bunnies🙀. It’s a relatively small island, with some family fencing businesses. Won’t be wanting him encroaching on their livelihoods. Already making himself unwelcome as a turd in a swimming pool🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Got this far with a friar dumpling Edna but couldn't find anything in the kitchen junk drawer to complete the look so just put some glasses and lips on it (please forgive the shoddiness i will try harder next time)😘🤣
IMG_20240117_195050_411~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
The paper thin skin she has lol. She soon won’t have any left it will be too thin to work with. All those boob jobs and what she got to show for it wonky tits and loads of scars. I bet she doesn’t even have any sensation in them anymore. Such a mess
Thing is, when she went smaller, bigger, small, bigger with her tit's, they had to cut stretched skin away. Then she went bigger again & the already reduced, stretched skin was pulled out & was thinner. (Bit like if you roll pastry too thin & it's see through & the filling seeps out :sick::ROFLMAO:). Now the skin is like tissue paper, which is why she has to wear make up over her tit's to cover the vein's that show through the transparent skin. No reputable surgeon in UK will touch her, (for years now) so has to go abroad for boob jobs. If she was to go smaller now, all that loose skin would have to be removed again. I very much doubt, she would be able to go bigger even now or again, if she had a reduction. Apart from the fact she definitely lost a nipple from infection, the pulling of the skin, even going bigger or smaller, would mean the nipples would be in the completely wrong place, probably under her armpits, under her chin or heading towards her wrongly placed navel. o_O :ROFLMAO: :sick: So she definitely doesn't have nipples & that's why she used stick on one's or round plasters where she think's they should be on a normal person. Hope this make's sense.

• Sick
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
And imagine where the dodgy comments Jett repeated came from? It's got to be her, so she has in effect abused him by exposing him to these sick fantasies she has about adults :mad:
Yes of course, same as H's shocking language. I think with Jett, I believe he was also saying things about what he heard & saw & showing worrying behaviour. I assume KFP was called in to discuss, then suddenly Jett was removed from school. Now he doesn't see any of his school or football friends either. She's completely alienated him from his pier group, which isn't healthy.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Thank you very much for this, I’d missed the second part.

She ain’t daft is she. She’s completely abusing the system. I mean completely. I suspect this is what she has done now I know this -

1. on-going custody and court case, likely SS involvement and she needs to get the dairy off her asap.
2.SS will always advise parents to “envoke PR and safeguard IF you believe your child is at risk. So the video for example and she’s got her in
3. KP stops contact for “safeguarding” reasons.
4. KP knows this now becomes a private law and contact matter because SS will not get involved in contact disputes - they will investigate claims and potentially make some suggestions but they have no power over contact even if someone is innocent. KP knows the court process is expensive, Takes a long time and the longer the kids remain resident with her and “happy”, the court are less likely to give the children back to KH
5. Parental alienation is a thing but very hard to prove and currently no legal standing or case law in British family court (unless something has changed recently, I’ve been out of family law a while)
6. At the point where KH is cleared or contact might be about to happen, another allegation comes up.
7.Accuses him of stalking her and his children to make him seem unstable etc.

Again, she’s thick and evil but never daft.

Funny she never tried any of this shit with Pete eh. I think PA knows something that could absolutely, for once, destroy KP if it came out. I’ve heard rumours of what but I also think that by Teflon’s standards, she would bounce back. I don’t think PA is a saint by any stretch but he’s remained incredibly dignified from start to now in the face of some really worrying shit. I think I forget sometimes, there are real parents in this who spend their time having to mop up her shit.
She did try some of this 'shit' with Peter, but it was nipped in the bud, because Claire & Peter got legal involved & some carefully worded legal letter's were sent, suggesting 'info' could be released, that would not be advantageous to her, 'moving on'. It's a credit to Kieran that he hasn't retaliated & has just focused on trying to do 'right' to get custody/contact with his kids. Like all her exes, he will have serious :poop: he could release about her. Let's be honest, she's gone out of her way to crucify HIM, yet he's remained silent for the sake of J & B. How hard must that be, with all the serious accusations she's made to police & authorities involved in the kids welfare? KH, PA & Crawl all have enough ammunition to bring her down for good. I think eventually in the not too distance future, we will get to hear some of it.
I find it very unsettling & odd, that KFP can swan off to Dublin, knowing the Bailiff's are literally knocking at her door. Carrying on with life as if nothing has happened. Presume she just left Mr PP to sort out more of her :poop:. I was going to say 'how does she sleep at night', but I think she's so stoked with❄ & alcohol, that she can keep going for 24-36 hours at a time, then crashes. I think as someone said the nose is collapsing & the lip mutilation is something to hide the damage.

• Heart
Reactions: 67