Katie Price #347 Sweaty back Tatt, Kipper's a-hummin' - Fear not Krusties, the bailiffs are coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed a weird thing with her nose, in the first pic, looks like a vertical line ( a scar? ) running down the tip. Then there's a lump scar above the point of the lip. In the second photos it just looks like an open sore.....is this drugs or the surgery not healing?!

kp-nose-scar.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Just noticed a weird thing with her nose, in the first pic, looks like a vertical line ( a scar? ) running down the tip. Then there's a lump scar above the point of the lip. In the second photos it just looks like an open sore.....is this drugs or the surgery not healing?!

View attachment 2692072
I think that's a blob of glue that she's used to stick it back on again after it fell off.....

• Haha
Reactions: 34

View attachment 2692072
I'm sure someone posted an unfiltered picture on the last thread of skanks nose, you could see 3 incisions either side of nose where the cut in the first picture is and one on the septum. Looks like the surgeon cut it and lifted the nose to put some scaffolding in. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Those sores! I wouldn't talk to her, let alone anything else. She is simply rank.
Reminds me of the meth-heads you see in US mugshots. Faces of meth!
---
I'm sure someone posted an unfiltered picture on the last thread of skanks nose, you could see 3 incisions either side of nose where the cut in the first picture is and one on the septum. Looks like the surgeon cut it and lifted the nose to put some scaffolding in. 🤣
I've noticed the scars before but that one that looks open, like it's not healing, surely it should have healed by now? I looked up some photos of 'cocaine nose' and 'cocaine mouth' 😬 . It's funny people keep saying it looks like a cleft lip because....your nose can collapse where that line is and the structure inside the mouth so people end up looking like they have a cleft lip. I'm beginning to suspect her 'lip lift' was an attempt to stop it from disintegrating too. I suppose if you don't stop snorting the rot will continue!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I wonder how aware Bunny and Jett are of her drug taking. I don't think she'd be careful enough to properly hide it. Worrying situation.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Probably Skanky scrabbing around outside trying to get in to avoid the Bailiffs...!
---

Well, this shows she really gives a crap...!!
....and they can't even get the dates of her plasterclasses correct as they think its tonight, not yesterday...!
Furthermore, it is possible she wasn't even at home as she was due to be in Dublin on Monday evening to meet fans. Promoting an event on Sunday night, she wrote on her Instagram page: "Tomorrow I’ll be in Dublin, Ireland at the Harvey Nichols Dundrum store doing a makeup masterclass at 6pm."

She was nowhere to be seen, but Mr PP & AFP were there when bailiff’s arrived. 🙀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
The Blind Gossip sites reported years ago that drug paraphernalia was left around the house when the kids were home.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I wonder how aware Bunny and Jett are of her drug taking. I don't think she'd be careful enough to properly hide it. Worrying situation.
On a live someone asked if she does drugs or are you on drugs and jett said no she's not.
Now if someone asked my 10 year old that they'd say what's that mean or what are drugs? So I'd say they're aware

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

View attachment 2692072
Westbroke-esqe?

Her nose seems to change daily and is spreading like KK and Westbroke. I wonder if the surgery to stabilise it has failed?
Any ideas @TheReckoning

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She was nowhere to be seen, but Mr PP & AFP were there when bailiff’s arrived. 🙀
On 'can't pay take it away' if there's a door or window open the bailiffs are allowed to walk straight in, I wonder if there was as I can't see that place being secured very well

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.