Katie Price #347 Sweaty back Tatt, Kipper's a-hummin' - Fear not Krusties, the bailiffs are coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh what a great day!!😂😁Hope this and Alex's statement encourages others to come forward with the truth. Love the fact the papers are pushing the sex offender truth👏👏👏❤
Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall (amongst the 1000,000,000 flies always circling)
Presume she still in Ireland so DL or AFP might have answered the door. The hag would have been very verbal no doubt🤣😂
Only downside is I hope B and J weren't around as KFP has already scared them into thinking people are trying to get in to steal things which is probably how she describes bailiffs. She forgets that if she actually paid people and bills and didn't get taken to court no bailiffs would need to come around🤬😠

Reactions: 51
Just reading a comment from some random on the DM article about Alex being abused by her for years:

In 20 years, I've not heard one positive piece of news about this woman. Not one.

So I had to stop and think about it... and whoever wrote that comment is right. Putting our hatred for her here aside, you genuinely can't find a single positive piece of news about her for at least two decades. Literally not one. That pretty much says it all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Ahhh I have probs with bleeping bollocky ipad but duck on,y thing I’ve got,anyway,just look at daily fail and comments there’s a comment on there,started and said any Tattlers on here👀 mentioned something about,Daddy woods lived with them forvawhile 😳 just before slapgate then bleeping ipad going nutty,so I couldn’t see the whole post and I couldn’t understand.🥴Oh duck it.

I’m presuming it was Sinky and tits r us.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Jesus I don’t know how to screen record, but her latest insta story about ‘lashes being unreal on me’ is actually scary!

(Edited so my typing makes more sense 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ahhh I have probs with bleeping bollocky ipad but duck on,y thing I’ve got,anyway,just look at daily fail and comments there’s a comment on there,started and said any Tattlers on here👀 mentioned something about,Daddy woods lived with them forvawhile 😳 just before slapgate then bleeping ipad going nutty,so I couldn’t see the whole post and I couldn’t understand.🥴Oh duck it.

That was from a former Tattler, ( Foxtotty) I saw it too! I think it said they lived with him before slapgate?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Jesus I don’t know how to screen record, but her latest insta story about ‘lashes being unreal on me’ is actually scary!

Haha - what's new? Everything abut Kipper is 'unreal on me' :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18

She looks like an alien! She is so deluded. I think she slips into proper madness/ psychosis sometimes!

Screen Shot 2024-01-15 at 19.29.45.png
Screen Shot 2024-01-15 at 19.31.02.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Remember Neil Razor Ruddock on Can't Pay, We’ll Take It Away. Maybe the new TV show she’s going on about is a special episode devoted to her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Exact comment I've found re. Tattle from a "foxtotty" in Worthing: Anyone on Tattle here? Cole's dad lived with them for a while and she/it posted some sweets etc that she said he'd dropped off. That was before slapgate and also when Kieran got custody of the kids before she stole them!

They also posted a comment saying that one of their posts had been deleted, and was Bunny on there.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.