Katie Price #346 Geordie Shore and the Horsham wh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lives in Essex & the father of her daughter & late newborn daughter is KFP ex Charles Drury....so to a degree, yes, BUT, I wouldn't put her anyway near her level...shes 10 years younger though so....there's time!!
Father of both her daughters is Kyle Walker and it's Lauryn, think there's a cross over here with names and men

Reactions: 9
So the bailifs can't seize it!
Didn't she also say to SFP in last podcast that she needs her jewellers number? To try and sell it maybe?
It also goes back to the old conundrum who actually owns an engagement ring if it doesn't last- SB could lay claim to his billion pound token of love!! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Didn't she also say to SFP in last podcast that she needs her jewellers number? To try and sell it maybe?
It also goes back to the old conundrum who actually owns an engagement ring if it doesn't last- SB could lay claim to his billion pound token of love!! :love:
Judge Judy always says to give the ring back to be rid of him!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not according to the agreement posted down thread. It says that the goods are controlled by the agent (eg you cannot dispose of them) but the debtors can still use them. I’m looking to see if the High Court form is different.
WTAF....can someone explain this to me, they can still use them, surely that's for businesses that need equipment to make money to pay their dept....what's she got, a couple of selfie lamps ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It doesn't matter they're all circling in the same cesspit of grifting, bullshitting and inflating they could all be classed as the same person
They’re all humping each other , it’s a constant round of Z list events , Cocaine , cheap fizz, Instagram , grifting, lying , fake hair, fake tan etc etc .

And not a condom in sight .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Ah, I remember, she was having a 'custom made' Ferrari - Katie splashed out £179k on a custom made pink Ferrari in April 2022. It was designed by Lisa Marie Brown - the owner of the first pink Maserati and Ferrari in the UK

There was talk it was hidden in an outbuilding somewhere, ! Maybe not true, but if it is, has Crawl revealed where ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The story about Bailiff's may have only just been released, in order that she wasn't tipped off - but who know's. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...tom-vehicle-designed-poses-pink-supercar.html
This link 👆 followed on with a story in The Fail from Alex confirming the bailiffs' action and the reasons for it! Brilliant; as it reopens public awareness to what a back-stabbing, spiteful, conniving, malicious, evil and narcisstic animal abusing, child neglecting bleep-bleep she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you Maggie-moo. Phew, at least this time, as of yet, I've had no one jumping down my throat, trying to call me out ❤ Today is a good day with the bailiff news, hopefully. Wonder if we'll find out the outcome?
I'm sorry you had to deal with that Willow, I've had similar about a real celeb (a really wonderful one) a few years back & it does make you question bothering
---
Stephen Bear had her behind a club in Newcastle hahhahahha
Can't possibly be true....you can count on both hands how many men she's slept with in her life...I don't think even adding her toes would be enough but those 2 are kindred spirits as another poster said.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like the controlled order is signed by her- reading this, this order is what is done to ensure she keeps up with an agreed payment. I assume she hasn’t been keeping up so today they have turned up to take what is on that list…..if it is there….if she hasn’t already hidden it or sold it!
Can we assume that the bailiffs' costs are added on also? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
The other place has to be Cole’s. Perhaps that’s what the convo we overheard the other day was all about ‘them not going to come..’ Perhaps she knew they were coming.
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps…. Who bloody knows!
There is a list of things that can and can’t be taken at the link below.
I said on the last thread that the holiday guys weren't talking about KP turning up (regarding a lift) as they weren't due to arrive home for a while. Still think they were all idly discussing plans including Sinky meeting up with another trump.
---
Oh, the irony egg roulette!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you Maggie-moo. Phew, at least this time, as of yet, I've had no one jumping down my throat, trying to call me out ❤ Today is a good day with the bailiff news, hopefully. Wonder if we'll find out the outcome?
Love your posts and your info @WillowTree21, ignore the ignorant, keep posting your news cos WE LUV IIIIITTT!
---
Not allowed to take the kids stuff I believe.
Even if the phones are in her name?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.