Katie Price #346 Geordie Shore and the Horsham wh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do find it shocking that the rags have printed pictures of the MM, showing it's proper name. A quick Google and I have her address

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Ahem...!!

“I think it’s sad that so many young girls now are doing fillers and lips. I’m not being a hypocrite because I do it now, but I did my whole career naturally apart from my boobs,” she explained.

Oh dear, the pointy toe pose and the two fingered salute is catching....
1705338302292.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2690632
I was out on Friday & found out a bit of info - not too exciting, but fills in a few gaps.

Crawl had to get away from her, after it all kicked off in Liverpool. They were constantly rowing. She was off her face on drink & 'gear. How she got through the panto, God only knows. Harvey was taken up to Liverpool & kicked off in dressing room at panto & was swearing & shouting. Back at the apartment H was angry & damaged the room in temper & Crawl & her had another massive row. She was taunting Crawl, out of control herself & he punched a door & said enough was enough & left. Don't know where J & B were, but have to assume they were there when all this arguing & aggression was going on. KFP didn't stop phoning & texting Crawl, so it was decided he needed to get away, hence the plan to get out of the country.
Princess clearly know's what happened & also must have been aware that her mother & KK were high as kite's & extremely drunk when they stayed at KK's house. We think the tattoo was done up there. KFP knew about the BH being moved at least 2 weeks ago. She's not provided any information as requested (well we all suspected that anyway). She doesn't think there's anything to worry about & sounds as if she's expecting to be discharged! I believe from what I've heard, she's out of control & heavily into ❄❄ & alcohol. I would imagine, given the latest tattoo on the back & the extreme amount of fillers/surgery, she must be constantly in pain. Must be almost impossible to lay down & sleep, with those huge tit's & her back would have been very, very sore, so will be self medicating too. If she has her way, it's not the end of her & Crawl.
Blimey, with all that $#it over Christmas and Coal stomping out, I would like to think he'd give this info to Kieran, F4J, the papers and the SS. You never know - he might just be angry enough if she's tipped him over the edge. 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I imagine the bailiffs will wait there day and night if they have to.
I thought solicitor was going to wait until the BH had taken place, but they are obviously annoyed it has been moved again.
I really hope the warrant covers the whole address & not just contents of inside the house as I very much think she's got sod all of value in it

Reactions: 19
Has anyone publicly called her out so explicitly before? This could be the start of the avalanche 🤗
It feels like there has been a combined effort to come out against her this time , maybe Carl and the other ex’s have all joined forces to put a stop to this continued pattern of what once and for all and hopefully all want to see the kids safe and happy again

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wonder if they had a good look in the containers in the garden

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Thinking if she does have things deliberately in other peoples names that would be fraud and the BH forensics would be all over that . ? Connected to get evidence of fraud Not sure what they are allowed to do
Maybe AR lawyer knows that this could trigger such investigation and wants to be the first domino in the row? Revenge is a dish best served cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
'The High Court Writ of Control enables the named High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO), to enforce the claim. Their company will contact and if required, an Enforcement Agent will visit the debtor to secure payment or agree a payment plan. The process authorises the Enforcement Agent to take control of their assets. In the absence of payment or an agreed payment plan being agreed or followed, the goods will be removed and sold by auction. Removal of goods for sale at auction is in practice a rare event. The assets can include vehicles, equipment, jewellery, stock and other goods to the value of the judgment debt plus, interest (calculated at 8% per annum), court fees and enforcement costs.''

Maybe they're paying a visit to JY Why bother to sieze the Friar Tuck dresses ? :LOL:
Will they get busy carefully chiseling the Barbie display wall down?? Oh no, mebee they'll seize the bespoke cd table in the hope of garnering at least £200. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if the other location is Sad boy or Daddy Woods place?
It might be another explanation for Sad boy doing a disappearing act?:unsure:

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.