Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Not only does she look ridiculous, I think that’s the end of anyone thinking she still has any problem with her feet. 3 weeks on stage in heels in the Panto and now constantly standing on one foot in those heels, putting immense pressure on that other foot. She’s a lying Twat about her poorly feet.
---
That woman next to her dark hair looks like her head is huge,oh dear bad filter.
Cuntface has vape in her hand,
She must have been holding the vape for someone else Dolly, as she said she was giving up the vape at the weekend….oh forgot, she’s an addict and a lying twat 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Posted this on the 23rd Dec don't know when sink boy had it done but looks like he was already beginning to remove his links to skank by getting her tattoo covered. Now after the "live locally and know what sink boy and daddy Woods are into" comment by someone i think it has been a showmance and business relationship for a while and the only reason sink boy was in Liverpool was to use skanks rehearsal and panto as cover for some dodgy deals just before he flew to Thailand to complete the order. 😎
Screenshot_20231223-183655.jpg
Screenshot_20231223-183357.jpg
Screenshot_20231216-190121.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
It was freezing in London last night, aren't nipples supposed to get erect when cold and.... Oh, wait...

1704823943185.png

• Haha
  • Sick

shizzler

VIP Member
From Masterclass, drink in hand 🙄
Is she face timing Harvey again for all of these freaks? She’s a disgusting pos 🤮
Omg, I just noticed that as well. He’s her money spinner, gotta keep the interest up. I find it so bloody weird that grown arse women are that interested in a disabled young man to this point, they seem to have an infatuation with him. We have it with my severely autistic grandson, the amount of my daughters friends who say “oh he’s amazing”, “I love him so much” etc YET if she asked one single one of them to look after him while she popped to the shop it’d be a straight NO 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
You could only hear a snippet of Carl's conversation, so tbh could of been related to absolutely ANYTHING. It's all just speculation what people are saying about it.

• Heart

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
What's going on with the top lip, there's a big dent in one side. All of those D M pics are hilarious, they all look like badly butchered idiots. 😳😂
Screenshot_20240109-091916_kindlephoto-3360853.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Mich1969

Chatty Member
To think that in 2017 she looked like this with KH !!! Totally unrecognisable now and not in a good way ... I think that she is tryng to wind the clock back to being Jordan because those were her 'glory days' and she is desperate to kick start her 'career' again, plus she cannot accept that she is getting older ... what a sad desperate mess she is

View attachment 2677986
She looked great here. Toned down suited her so much better. Who would've thought back then that's she'd end up going back to her trashy jordan ways in her 40's. I bet she would look so much better now if she hadn't had all that surgery. She's a joke now. She has single handedly destroyed her looks and career.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

emmaw28

VIP Member
I’ve just woken up and thought I’d check out what she’s been up to this evening and I can’t stop laughing - I’ve woken 3 of my dogs up 😂😂
She looks absolutely hilarious 😂😂

• Haha

Parry1988

VIP Member
To think that in 2017 she looked like this with KH !!! Totally unrecognisable now and not in a good way ... I think that she is tryng to wind the clock back to being Jordan because those were her 'glory days' and she is desperate to kick start her 'career' again, plus she cannot accept that she is getting older ... what a sad desperate mess she is

View attachment 2677986
It's funny how iron lung tries to make out in her pathetic book that kieran dragged KP down. When you can blatantly see that she was the best she's looked when she was with him, she even dressed smart and has nice hair and make up in this pic. It's her that dragged him down and turned him into her baby making butler poor guy

• Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
I’ve had to take my old boy to the vet today, he’s somewhere between 15-18 years old and is a rescue. We know he has oral cancer, but I don’t know if he’s coming home or if he does is going to be with us much longer as he was bleeding a lot from his mouth. So I’m really grateful for these photos today, they are a great distraction.

I can’t think about Skanky’s new kitten as it might send me over the edge today. The only saving grace in my eyes is the forensic accountants will be asking where she got £1,200 to pay for a kitten when she hasn’t been arsed to pay her creditors the last few years.
I've had to make that decision many times in my lifetime, including the one to have my beautiful 16h ex-racehorse put down. Its the kindest, most caring, thing you can do for them. Its us who has to suffer the loss of them. You've given your dog the chance to live his best life. You couldn't have done more. x

• Heart

BadJanet

VIP Member
Gee, thanks❤ that's got to be one of the quickest and lowest vote thread winners😂😊
Think this thread will be very fast moving. Cole partying having the time of his little life🕺🕺 and the dumped Kipper, booze, ❄ and Geordie shore what can possibly go wrong? 🤔😂😳

• Haha
  • Heart