Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tedbear

VIP Member
DM reporting she's bought another accessory pet, a Sphinx cat.

It absolutely baffles me she's still allowed to own animals. It's blindingly obvious that any pet left in her has or will end up injured, dead, or both.
Didnt she have a shinx cat b4 and im sure they are expensive ?

Reactions: 11

HasBeen

VIP Member
Which one of those freaks shouts ‘Princess, I fancy ya’ she is just 16. Disgusting and not acceptable for a 16 year old to be exposed to that, as if it’s a normal behaviour. Absolutely vile.
I think it’s Jeyda that says it as she takes the phone??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

Scuttler

Made the Clacton gazette grifted free dinner
---

Had to take her chops home with her because her daughter had school next day 🙈
She looks like a burns victim. Or one of this poor kids who need to be covered in cream 24\7 because their skin dries out so quickly. No offense to the kids, God love them. Like they need to be dealt more shit in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@WillowTree21 feel free to ignore my post if you don’t feel comfortable answering, but was you around when KFP was living at Dial Post house? I remember watching her ‘tour’ when she moved in. Think it’s still available on YouTube now (not interesting one bit 😂). But it does feature the large dining table which was in the background on the Bunny as a baby pic (I think our Helena posted it? Could be wrong).

Lunagooner

VIP Member
I enjoy the occasional giggle-stick (cough) very mild, for pain relief.
Although I live in a busy seaside town I have NEVER been approached with offers to buy anything!
Nor have I ever been to Thailand, lol.
I know when to put my smoke down, so I don't overdo it. What I'd like to know (for anyone here with some experience is; If mushrooms or weed are blended into eg smoothies or baked into Brownies, how do you know how it will affect you and for how long? I would be scared of being really off my head and endangering myself or others.
Same as you Mr LG has weed for pain, no point putting it in smoothies as you need heat to activate it i haven't tried baking with it

Parry1988

VIP Member
Has Kieran unliked it?
Hope so, I am completely on k and m side in this but I really don't like when they like Carl's posts, I know it must be so hard wanting to get a dig in but I think it just gives the brain dead KP fans ammunition to say they're being childish etc, one of them has already done so on Carl's post. I understand when he likes Peter andres posts as J and P where his step kids for years and he did s lot with them,but as for Carl I eisb they'd keep away 😕

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I'm very behind here. Could Crawl just be answering a question about a lift later with his mates and that actually, she WILL come out later. Maybe pick me up anyway, but it's okay, we're organised for later. I'm rambling but sort of know what I mean!
(I mean another egg agreeing to meet up with him later}

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I tried to do a bit of sleuthing to see if that picture was supposed to be Wallace as I thought he was a different colour and came upon a dressage blog discussion KFP in 2009 when she first bought him. Needless to say the majority of the comments were spot on even back then. I’ve selected a few….

“Unfortunately, she has renamed him "Cross Dresser" and is applying her fashion sense to her horse. No helmet either. My oh my.”

“yes poor horse, looking at videos of her riding... Very harsh hands, cant even post on the correct diagonal... He is her new chihuahua. She needs to ride better before her dreams come true.”

“She looks like she's trying to sexypose up there. Poor horse.”

So obviously somewhere she had said publicly that she was going to call him ‘cross dresser’. Was this in support of Alex Reid or a dig at him?
I could be wrong, but I thought she had Wallace when she lived in Poynings. That was at least 2001/2002.