Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Private2407

Chatty Member
He has his own lovely new build house, part owns a nightclub in Essex and a clothing business…

She missed a good egg there 🤣🤣🤣

I reckon he smelt that tuna box and done a runner! 🤮
Which probably translates to mortgage area's, he's 1 of 20 who own it & a business account on D-pop!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dunno if everyone writes stuff in the same apps. But statements KP has written in the past have the same font. What if it's her
and she hacked him 😆

Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 19.39.15.png
Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 19.39.04.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

shizzler

VIP Member
... Should have used an antibacterial spray then you minging cunt.
---

Does anyone on here honestly think this is entirely H's artwork? The symmetry puzzles me + the delicately shaded background. :unsure:
---

:unsure: Actually - is Edna 'avin a laugh here??
At the top of the pic, beneath Sophie_Pricey, I'm sure the word written beneath is Beige :rolleyes:
It is! 🤣

• Haha

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
www.thesun.co.uk/news/25301810/mum-died-brazilian-bum-lift-surgery-turkey/
And we see this scab having same done in a roomfull of people on her kitchen table!
It looks pretty obvious who this girl based her "Look" on though........................
Not sticking up for the skank, but people do make these choices of their own free will, and she isn't the only one promoting this dangerous surgery.
Her own neglect and abuse of animals and children fire away, I used to be a person who stuck up for her, not any more for these reasons directly attributable to her x

Spiderplant

VIP Member
I'm very behind here. Could Crawl just be answering a question about a lift later with his mates and that actually, she WILL come out later. Maybe pick me up anyway, but it's okay, we're organised for later. I'm rambling but sort of know what I mean!
That’s what I thought I heard