Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BadJanet

VIP Member
Do you know where your towel is? I just thought about Skank’s towel 🤢🤢 my whole body shuddered in revulsion. OMG I just realised that Skank is a vogon! She’s as deluded about her looks, career prospects and singing voice as they are about their poetry! Plus she’s a funny lumpy shape, she’s soulless, devoid of empathy, personality, a sense of humour and intelligence just like a Vogon! Poor bloody Douglas would probably be spinning in his grave laughing his arse off at Skanky being a Vogon.
You have it!! she is definitely a Vogon! 😳😂 I'm in need of a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster after seeing those pics and yes I always keep a towel nearby😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Lollypops

VIP Member
Comments on the post saying ‘who even is he?’, ‘you mean you’re on a comedown’, ‘attention seeker. Just deactivate, you don’t need to inform everyone’..
Quite a few calling him an attention seeker for posting it instead of just deactivating it.

SB not following KFP, KFP not following SB. Both have their settings to only show a select few of their followers and only they can see their own followers list. Well, I’m not sure if it’s they’ve changed their settings or if it’s down to IG.
If he deactivated the account would he lose the blue tick he has? Be careful what you wish for!

• Haha

Mich1969

Chatty Member
Something must of happened after the GS premiere.

KP was seen chatting away to JJ at the bar, then she sat next to him inside watching the premiere leaning over non stop talking to him.

I checked KP and JJ followers that night…
She wasn’t following him but he was following her. Now he has unfollowed her or blocked her??
And KP has started following JJ’s ex Ella 🤔
He obviously saw sense and ran quickly

• Haha
  • Wow

Nixxs

VIP Member
Does anyone else get the impression that Jeyda is enjoying the attention she is getting from her association with Price? Like many who have gone before her, she’s getting the opportunity to be seen in places and with people she wouldn’t normally have access to (however Z list they may be) and is making the most of it while it lasts. It’s only a matter of time before they fall out and Price accuses her of being a hanger-on and only pretending to be a friend to advertise The JYY Shop o‘Shite.
I thought she looked quite uncomfortable tbh

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I tried to do a bit of sleuthing to see if that picture was supposed to be Wallace as I thought he was a different colour and came upon a dressage blog discussion KFP in 2009 when she first bought him. Needless to say the majority of the comments were spot on even back then. I’ve selected a few….

“Unfortunately, she has renamed him "Cross Dresser" and is applying her fashion sense to her horse. No helmet either. My oh my.”

“yes poor horse, looking at videos of her riding... Very harsh hands, cant even post on the correct diagonal... He is her new chihuahua. She needs to ride better before her dreams come true.”

“She looks like she's trying to sexypose up there. Poor horse.”

So obviously somewhere she had said publicly that she was going to call him ‘cross dresser’. Was this in support of Alex Reid or a dig at him?
It definitely was. I remember she did it with deliberate timing, what a cunt.

• Angry
Comments on the post saying ‘who even is he?’, ‘you mean you’re on a comedown’, ‘attention seeker. Just deactivate, you don’t need to inform everyone’..
Quite a few calling him an attention seeker for posting it instead of just deactivating it.

SB not following KFP, KFP not following SB. Both have their settings to only show a select few of their followers and only they can see their own followers list. Well, I’m not sure if it’s they’ve changed their settings or if it’s down to IG.

Reactions: 13

Ekathrina

VIP Member
The post could be true, but it’s equally possible it could be similar to when Danniella Westcrack posts pretending to be her ‘manager’.
Maybe he’s planning to set himself up as some kind of mental elf ‘guru’ or narcissist expert?

• Haha

artnouveau

Chatty Member
My husband told me earlier that he had a dream last night...and it was my fault apparently. He said and I quote 'it was that one...the picture you showed me...you know the one with the stupid tits!!?' Ahhhh..Katie Price I said? 'Yeh...she was trying to shag me and I really didn't want to..but she wouldn't leave me alone...and Harvey was there too....and her fanny smelled like fish..and I was trying my hardest to wake up...and then the alarm went off and I thought... thank fuck for that!!'

I was laughing my arse off...he doesn't do celeb gossip, tattle, news, current affairs or anything like that...I definitely planted that particular nightmare 😂😂
That's a nightmare not a dream 😂

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Could the conversation SB was having with his mate be Skanky threatening to turn up at the airport when he lands home? If he's blocked her she could be using her fake accounts. Hence the message on his account being for her benefit.
Wouldn't the airport scenario only be relevant if they were all heading back to the UK soon? I didn't think they'd been out in Thailand for long, surely 2/ 3 x weeks or so realistically?

Jersey Girl

VIP Member