Katie price #345 Dressed in purple lace, off her face, she's a sad disgrace, losing custody case🤞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know what's going on with sink boy sat by himself but would like to know what these two cheeky chappies are doing in the background looking all shady and the blonde looks suspiciously like the Vegas trump sink boy was pictured with.

Reactions: 24
I Dream of Jeannie!! Loved that show I now dream of Skankys downfall

Reactions: 21
Lets hope so.

Reactions: 19
You could be right Stan. His mate seems like a right sleazeball, he quickly moved his hand when he realised it was being filmed

Attachments

Reactions: 19
I think the game over post was on his mate's insta not SB,'s
May be wrong ? One of the other Krusties will confirm or set me straight!!
it was def on his page as it’s where I saw the comments by the surrogate lol

Reactions: 17
Looking at Michelle's photos and stories and she looks so naturally pretty and happy.
Bet KP is fuming! bet kieran and Pete have vomit rising when they see the state of her now! Hahaha
Yes Michelle and Emily are naturally pretty and seem like good people.
---
Yes Michelle and Emily are naturally pretty and seem like good people.
lol soon as she reads this we’ll have the ice cream van pic out

Reactions: 27
What the fuck is she doing? I hope to God she's high cos if she's not had a good ole sniff I am concerned by her behaviour. Who the fuck does that? Cos I've literally never seen anyone carry on this fucking strange in my life
I actually think she went for the most outrageous thing she could find to wear. The more outrageous the better. More chance in the sidebar of shame. More press coverage. At this point I don’t think she cares as long as she has attention

Reactions: 40
Ha.fab Pom. The hulk one is my fave. She's definitely turning as bulky as the years go by!

Reactions: 17
Ha.fab Pom. The hulk one is my fave. She's definitely turning as bulky as the years go by!
Thank you xxx.
Lol that's true.. she's turning into the incredible bulk lol xxx..

Cole is also the hunk in an old pic of mine from a few years back x...

Reactions: 41
Quick post to say thank you all for your support, kindness and general loveliness today, Krusties are the best.

Sorry mods not trying to derail the thread, but putting a quick update as everyone has been so wonderful. Mylo was MISDIAGNOSED with cancer, but as he is an old boy he does have some health issues, however the vet is going to make sure Mylo has a very good retirement so we will be regular visitors at the clinic for a while.

I’m on page 13 and will be to catch up tonight, I’m only hoping we don’t have another Chlamidya is that a reflection or a line of coke style debate over whether Skanky’s hmm I’m going to with “outfit” (I think that’s word for whatever you’d call that monstrosity) was blue or purple.

I can’t wait to read today’s shenanigans, Ooh Skanky you absolute cockwomble what have you been up to today?!

Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.