Katie price #345 Dressed in purple lace, off her face, she's a sad disgrace, losing custody case🤞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see her stumping up that much. Probably another daft twat happy to gift it. Absolutely disgusting. She makes my blood boil
You're not quite at Dolly's level yet then, her piss is often boiling I believe

Reactions: 21
I think J’s gone into witness protection lol

Reactions: 37
Well if they really have broken up, he's gonna be back in Little Canfield again, just round the corner from me. I'll let you know if he's resident here again.

Reactions: 48
That video with Chloe in the back of the car. She literally cannot string a few words together (KP), off her face before she even got there

Reactions: 39
Sorry to hear this. Sending a hug your way xx

Reactions: 28
'Reality' TV like game shows are cheap and easy to make, that's why there are so many of them these days. Take a bunch of nobodies and stick them together on an island/in a house for a few weeks and film them making an ass of themselves. Fills out the schedule and costs peanuts to make compared to say a costume drama with real actors/script/sets/costumes etc.

Reactions: 25
That video with Chloe in the back of the car. She literally cannot string a few words together (KP), off her face before she even got there
I though that, she seems like she's coming up on something, getting a rush and can hardly talk. I bet she was snorting in the car.

Reactions: 31
SB deleted his Game Over post on Insta. They will be back together by next week. If it was permanent, they would make a big show of covering the tattoos and she would be acting crazy.

Reactions: 31
Looking at Michelle's photos and stories and she looks so naturally pretty and happy.
Bet KP is fuming! bet kieran and Pete have vomit rising when they see the state of her now! Hahaha

Reactions: 35
SB deleted his Game Over post on Insta. They will be back together by next week. If it was permanent, they would make a big show of covering the tattoos and she would be acting crazy.
I think you may be right, he doesn't look like he is having the time of his life here. Seems to be distancing himself from his mate and the woman. Probably checking his phone to see if skank has messaged him

Reactions: 23
Looking at Michelle's photos and stories and she looks so naturally pretty and happy.
Bet KP is fuming! bet kieran and Pete have vomit rising when they see the state of her now! Hahaha
I bet KP is fuming that Michelle has liked SB'S insta post too

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.