Katie price #345 Dressed in purple lace, off her face, she's a sad disgrace, losing custody case🤞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no words, it’s the worst thing she’s ever worn. Her deformed body just doesn’t fit into it. Beyond stretched across the norks, But, it does give us a laugh.
---
A few more hilarious pics from the Fail.
She looks like she,s ready to start a fight.I,d happily punch her lights out.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
"Harks back".... They've got that right. Harks back right to the 1970's, 80's and 90's...!!

She made sure to bring out her best glamour modelling poses as she switched between placing her hands in her hair and bending her knees to show off her figure.

I reckon NASA will be interested in the material in that catsuit, it seems to have incredible tensile strength! Did it make it to the end of the evening without splitting with the strain it was under? She tested it well with all her hideous contortions secksi poses. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I have no words, it’s the worst thing she’s ever worn. Her deformed body just doesn’t fit into it. Beyond stretched across the norks, But, it does give us a laugh.
---
A few more hilarious pics from the Fail.
Poor chap doesn't know where to look..... oh, hang on.....

1704823293930.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
One of the Fail comments asks if Jeydacunt is male or female.. 😭 she does actually look like a bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It was freezing in London last night, aren't nipples supposed to get erect when cold and.... Oh, wait...

1704823943185.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
That's the best I've ever seen her look, she looked stunning. Unfortunately she prefers to look trashy, slutty and like a cartoon figure. As they say. You can't buy taste.
She might've looked nice but she was still the same old horrible twit

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How the duck does this woman keep getting away with "adopting" animals she clearly cannot care for? How many more animals have to die before she's banned?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.