Katie price #345 Dressed in purple lace, off her face, she's a sad disgrace, losing custody case🤞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had to fill an enormous set of questionnaires before my daughter’s ADHD appointment. Books of the things. One section was on childhood trauma. She had written about the death of her wee cat. The only traumatic thing in her childhood was this. Nearly ten years later she still thinks about him. I’ve still got the ashes of all our pets who had to be pts. I’ve never been able to let them go. I just can’t understand how disposable pets are to Skanky

Reactions: 35
Positice thoughts Janie. We're all rooting for Mylo.

Well I hope KFP is reading here & get's the message's & these make you laugh Janie, even if for a few minutes.....

Reactions: 32
Colour changed due to the filters I guess haha

Reactions: 20
She's never done a pelvic floor exercise in her life they'll be more than a bit of wee

Reactions: 25
Talking of Rymi…

what happened to this TV thing with Darren Litten we were promised?
and

please tell me there won’t be MM3?!

In short (hoping I’m correct) she has no credible work lined up, does she?!
from the start of 2023 she said she had loads of tv work lined up did anyone see her on tv at all in 2023 so 2024 will prob be the same(every year she says this is going to be the best year ever)

Reactions: 29
Fuck Me! Who writes this shit? It's abhorrent. No one cares about the old cunt whore!

Reactions: 20
Argh I find myself conflicted as I have always been a firm believer that women should be able to wear what they want to (obvs within some reason - you'd look a plank at a funeral say in a swimming costume) BUT the cat suit outfit .......... the model in the picture makes a jolly decent effort of making it look ok but kp and the nip plasters fail for me

Reactions: 31
I have always thought she looks like AFP and that is why she is AFP favourite child, she certainly inherited the wrinkly rubbery skin. I also think AFP is as much of a narc as Kipper

Reactions: 33
Late to the party I went to check everything out on IG. Has Carl deleted his ‘Game Over’ pic? I can’t see it.

Reactions: 15
Bloody hell, the difference. Looks so much better there and dressed elegantly. Now she's back to pure trash.

Reactions: 22
how can she class the girls she was out with has her friends they are all young enough to be her daughters(they are not friends it is all just show for media attention)

Reactions: 29
Yep got my cat and all 4 dogs ashes. Skany doesn't deserve the love of a pet.

Reactions: 24
I was wrong, she is the image of Max Wall - without the talent.
Paging Pom Bear. I know it's a little cheeky of me, since I'm not a regular on this thread, but could Pom create a Max Wall themed image from this pose?
I've made two for you and anytime you want a pic made I always have a go Love from Pom xxx...

Katie as Max Wall.... xx

Max Wall as Katie...

Reactions: 49
That picture with Keiron , yes she looked a lot better than she does now - but still absolutely nothing special whatsoever .
What DOES amuse me - and did at the time , is how the media , her husbands , a vast swathe of the British public , Loose women and various production staff believed her “transformation” into wife ( wives) and mother .
She IS Jordan , she always was and always will be .
Katie Price is the invention . She is a drunk druggie slapper & that’s all she ever was.

The ONLY thing surprising about her “ transformation” is how easily she managed to pull it off .

As for that ball pit photo , I see its legs are still wide open , as per . Wonder how many of them disappeared up there to join the Nokia, Dream Boy Al , Shergar etc

Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.