Katie Price #341 Christmas is coming, The Witch is getting fat, Eating McDonald's with her on/off doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said yesterday skank would have H on stage wonder if that's all H got dragged there for just some publicity and he's now back at college.
The state of poor wee Bunny! Any other mother would dress their children up to have a trip to the pantomime. Poor Harvey’s not any better.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Yes, lol you worked it out. Come round for tea! I don’t even get it but that is ok! I guess an attempt at being nasty
An attempt at being nasty? How? Jesus Christ can’t say anything on here nowadays! I was joking. Your username initials and the fact you know KB & PFP have been mates before KFP’s relationship with KB. Thats only why I said it 🙈. As a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
OMG the state of H&B they look like trampy kids H has not lost weight the skank does not give a duck what her kids look like and why did they go on stage ffs its not the skanky bloody show and considering how bleeping awful shes been not learning lines etc why has she allowed them to be paraded out i woulnt of been happy if id paid to see the crap show to see skanks kids on stage
Exactly, Bippo has kids too as do most probably other members of the cast. What person asks if their kids can be paraded on the stage? All for coin and publicity and for christs sake IF you do at least make sure they look presentable, not like street urchins 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
It's ok the kids will be getting fed there's a few places open and delivering today. 😘🤣View attachment 2650403
I wonder which place was lucky enough to get the Grift Order from the thing?
---
P shared this on her insta
That definately NOT a takeaway curry!
---
£1499 !!!! If I had £1499 I would not spend it on arse filling injections. But each to their own I suppose
especially not wasting it on LEAKY arse jabs!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So rules laid down by daughter are I’m allowed back on for 15 mins after breakfast, 15 mins after lunch and 15 mins after dinner today. Something’s gone very wrong here, appears mom is now the daughter, and 10yo daughter is laying down the rules. The worst of it being, I’m going along with this 🤦🏽‍♀️

Ooooh missed some fun and games it seems, oh my what’s going on in paradise, Skank and the Errand-Boy are not happy bunnies are they, this Christmas has been a complete disaster for the Skank. The Panto has exhausted her, she’s completely knackered and irritable. despite people saying otherwise, we’ve seen the videos of her ‘dancing’, she’s tragic in it, embarrassingly bad. She only has few lines, no singing, Lucy is the singer, she and all the rest of the main cast, Bippo, Hope, Joseph and Andy are carrying her. Skank is stinking out that stage. Now she’s had an abysmal Christmas Day, Skank and the SadBoy have deffo rowed by the sound of it.

Have to say we have Edna to thank for this, she arranged the Panto, arranged a Panto miles away from home, with a schedule that tests even the most competent professional performer, a lazy untalented useless disaster that is Skank had no chance. You’ve ruined Skank’s Christmas Edna, are you a secret Krustie 🤔😁

My take on what has happened. I do think Skank planned on flying back to the MM, looks like most of the cast went home. Andy drove to see his family in Southampton, Hope (Sleeping Beauty) is at home, as is Bippo (all shown on their IG) but Skank was just too tired to do it, as she is not a seasoned stage performer, and is incredibly lazy, the Panto run has totally burnt her out. So Skank and her hapless sidekick SB are stuck up there, takeaway and her in bed all day. This is not what he wants, he wants exotic holidays, he’s got stuck in a small apartment for 4 weeks with two children he doesn’t like, and a visit from H who he can’t stand either, reckon they are hating each other more than ever in that cramped apartment, they’ve had a big falling out.

Not sure yet, but got a feeling H may not even be there, just came up for the Christmas Eve Panto exploitation and left. There were no photos of him yesterday, the brain dead fans would want that, in fact she sent nothing out, other than that odd video of her in bed, reckon it was pretty grim in that place, no decorations, the kids looking grubby, sadly B looked very unkempt on stage with H, it breaks your heart to see. B & J are having the most awful time up there I believe, those are not happy children, surely they have to be taken from her soon, those kids are clearly struggling now 😔

Skank has no happy Christmas photos to exploit, she must be seething this Panto has blown her happy 5 children with her lies apart. J and P stayed away, as we knew they would, they were having a wonderful time with Pete, something B & J should have been having with KH. Everyone involved with the welfare and safeguarding of those two little ones should hang their heads in shame, and Edna and AFP have both shown they couldn’t care less, they really are appalling people. F*ck you and your new home Edna, you disgust me, although you have f*cked up Skank with getting her this Panto gig, what a dumb idea it was, but guess she’s so desperate the money she had to take it.

I follow a few proper celebs on IG, Skank’s age and older, looked at their feeds this morning, all posting lovely messages and photos of being at home with family, as none of them are so desperate for cash that they’ve had to throw away a family Christmas. This whole Panto fiasco shows the very deep mess Skank is in, she’s so f*cked having to do this.

Anyway however angry and annoyed SB is he’ll stay, we can ignore him kicking-off, we won’t go, whatever it is that’s keeping him there is really strange. I do believe he wants out, this life with her isn’t what he wants, there are no photos on his IG of him attending the Panto, there’s nothing of her on there, I really do think he hates her, but still he continues this farce. It’s so odd that he won’t go. Bet you he’s still with her in 2024, why is totally beyond me, but it’s deffo not because he loves or even likes her, he loathes her. Why is he wasting his life like this, he’s clearly unhappy, so very weird.

Wonder what she’ll post today, back on my 15 minute slot later, ( kinda love my daughter keeping me off my iPad, though I am concerned our roles are being reversed here 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 ) will we see H appear 🤔

Happy Boxing Day Krusties, what Skank craziness will it bring 🤔🤦🏽‍♀️ Sorry for the long post, I’m obviously missing my Tattle time, 15 minutes, what’s my daughter like 😂
---
Oooh just seen a few people want to see her video from late last night…..here it is….she did not enjoy it with the kids, she’s lying, her and SB have had a miserable day methinks judging from his IG output 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Oh duck off you vile bleep,at it again are you cos you’ve split for millionth time. Just duck off and do your wanking.
Normally when sinky and daddy Woods get all cryptic at the same time means sink boy needs money and has told daddy they've split, must be a Vegas boys trip or a Thailand trip coming up and sink boy needs some pocket money off daddy. 🤣😎

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oops pfp will be in trouble for liking that 😜😜😜
---
Pretty sums up why sinky boy keeps crawling back to his narc relationship...he is so spineless to physically end it for good
I’m guessing she has something on him he’s embarrassed to have out there. just as she did to her other exs (or tried to do). Look at poor Alex.

Reactions: 33
Heehehehehehehehehehe.... What is true I wonder....? Is she in Liverpool or Dial Post...? Its as mysterious as an Agatha Christie novel... We don't know where she is..... Oh..... She's behind yeewwww..... Oh, no she isn't..... Oh, yes she is...

Agatha Christie went missing ... we can only hope...
---
Yes, lol you worked it out. Come round for tea! I don’t even get it but that is ok! I guess an attempt at being nasty
I think it was just a joke ?
---
Daddy woods getting cryptic
Daddy Woods has had Skanky down pat all along ... Baby Woods may well be a dim idiot who lives off Daddy, but, his family care about him and she has been nothing but bad news for him ... he was in court on charges because of her
---
So rules laid down by daughter are I’m allowed back on for 15 mins after breakfast, 15 mins after lunch and 15 mins after dinner today. Something’s gone very wrong here, appears mom is now the daughter, and 10yo daughter is laying down the rules. The worst of it being, I’m going along with this 🤦🏽‍♀️

Ooooh missed some fun and games it seems, oh my what’s going on in paradise, Skank and the Errand-Boy are not happy bunnies are they, this Christmas has been a complete disaster for the Skank. The Panto has exhausted her, she’s completely knackered and irritable. despite people saying otherwise, we’ve seen the videos of her ‘dancing’, she’s tragic in it, embarrassingly bad. She only has few lines, no singing, Lucy is the singer, she and all the rest of the main cast, Bippo, Hope, Joseph and Andy are carrying her. Skank is stinking out that stage. Now she’s had an abysmal Christmas Day, Skank and the SadBoy have deffo rowed by the sound of it.

Have to say we have Edna to thank for this, she arranged the Panto, arranged a Panto miles away from home, with a schedule that tests even the most competent professional performer, a lazy untalented useless disaster that is Skank had no chance. You’ve ruined Skank’s Christmas Edna, are you a secret Krustie 🤔😁

My take on what has happened. I do think Skank planned on flying back to the MM, looks like most of the cast went home. Andy drove to see his family in Southampton, Hope (Sleeping Beauty) is at home, as is Bippo (all shown on their IG) but Skank was just too tired to do it, as she is not a seasoned stage performer, and is incredibly lazy, the Panto run has totally burnt her out. So Skank and her hapless sidekick SB are stuck up there, takeaway and her in bed all day. This is not what he wants, he wants exotic holidays, he’s got stuck in a small apartment for 4 weeks with two children he doesn’t like, and a visit from H who he can’t stand either, reckon they are hating each other more than ever in that cramped apartment, they’ve had a big falling out.

Not sure yet, but got a feeling H may not even be there, just came up for the Christmas Eve Panto exploitation and left. There were no photos of him yesterday, the brain dead fans would want that, in fact she sent nothing out, other than that odd video of her in bed, reckon it was pretty grim in that place, no decorations, the kids looking grubby, sadly B looked very unkempt on stage with H, it breaks your heart to see. B & J are having the most awful time up there I believe, those are not happy children, surely they have to be taken from her soon, those kids are clearly struggling now 😔

Skank has no happy Christmas photos to exploit, she must be seething this Panto has blown her happy 5 children with her lies apart. J and P stayed away, as we knew they would, they were having a wonderful time with Pete, something B & J should have been having with KH. Everyone involved with the welfare and safeguarding of those two little ones should hang their heads in shame, and Edna and AFP have both shown they couldn’t care less, they really are appalling people. F*ck you and your new home Edna, you disgust me, although you have f*cked up Skank with getting her this Panto gig, what a dumb idea it was, but guess she’s so desperate the money she had to take it.

I follow a few proper celebs on IG, Skank’s age and older, looked at their feeds this morning, all posting lovely messages and photos of being at home with family, as none of them are so desperate for cash that they’ve had to throw away a family Christmas. This whole Panto fiasco shows the very deep mess Skank is in, she’s so f*cked having to do this.

Anyway however angry and annoyed SB is he’ll stay, we can ignore him kicking-off, we won’t go, whatever it is that’s keeping him there is really strange. I do believe he wants out, this life with her isn’t what he wants, there are no photos on his IG of him attending the Panto, there’s nothing of her on there, I really do think he hates her, but still he continues this farce. It’s so odd that he won’t go. Bet you he’s still with her in 2024, why is totally beyond me, but it’s deffo not because he loves or even likes her, he loathes her. Why is he wasting his life like this, he’s clearly unhappy, so very weird.

Wonder what she’ll post today, back on my 15 minute slot later, ( kinda love my daughter keeping me off my iPad, though I am concerned our roles are being reversed here 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 ) will we see H appear 🤔

Happy Boxing Day Krusties, what Skank craziness will it bring 🤔🤦🏽‍♀️ Sorry for the long post, I’m obviously missing my Tattle time, 15 minutes, what’s my daughter like 😂
---
Oooh just seen a few people want to see her video from late last night…..here it is….she did not enjoy it with the kids, she’s lying, her and SB have had a miserable day methinks judging from his IG output 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2651057
2024 will be rinse and repeat of the same old tit Kipper ... you are a hamster desperately trying to keep that wheel going

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Wonder when they have their fabulous Xmas curry?
My what a wonderful way to celebrate the day, so child friendly.
The next twit that says what a great mother she is wants their head ripping off and shitting in it!
bleeping useless dollop of excrement tying to pass itself off as a human being, and failing.
I hope it's false arse and tits explode in harmony.
What’s worse is that if she had given it one bit of thought she could have had booked a restaurant or had a full Christmas dinner with all the trimmings delivered. Loads of good restaurants also had Christmas dinner boxes that you just had to heat up on the day and FFS M&S pre made Christmas food doesn’t require much effort, I’m sure CinderBunny could have heated it up. It makes me so angry the lack of care she shows those children on a daily basis but to not give a crap about making Christmas Day special for them is another level of cruelty. I hope the Skanky clan choke on Boyson’s sausages for letting this happen.

Reactions: 39
Morning! I was thinking this morning that she hates looking after her kids and just leaves them to it most of the time, why does she fight like this to keep them away from KH? I don't think it can still be about the money as she ain't making any from the kids anymore. Her hate for KH must just be more than the hate for looking after her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Morning! I was thinking this morning that she hates looking after her kids and just leaves them to it most of the time, why does she fight like this to keep them away from KH? I don't think it can still be about the money as she ain't making any from the kids anymore. Her hate for KH must just be more than the hate for looking after her kids.
She’s a vile Narcissist Traf,she’ll not give a tit how her kids are feeling,it’s HER.😡

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.