Katie Price #341 Christmas is coming, The Witch is getting fat, Eating McDonald's with her on/off doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think I've ever seen that long version before with all the other animals in it, it's gorgeous! Merry Christmas everyone! Just got a short break in my busy day to sit down for a bit of piece and quiet and a catch up. It's been chaos this morning, 4 grandchildren ages 1, 3, 5, and 7 all opening presents as well as 9 adults. Then preparing dinner. Everyone has gone out now either skiing or ice skating except for the hubs, who is asleep downstairs. He had a nasty fall yesterday skiing, dislocated his shoulder and broke the socket, as well as possibly breaking his thumb and given himself a black eye! He has to have surgery next week to fix it. Not the holiday we planned but he is putting a brave face on it and doing what he can. I am knackered but I wouldn't change it for the world! LOVE having all my family together as we don't get the chance very often, and I love cooking a huge roast for them ( I have two 14 pound turkeys roasting while I type this!) No way would I ever give them pizza or a bleeping take away curry for Christmas dinner! Nice to see that P and J are showing the world that they are with their dad today so skanky can't pretend she had ALL FIVE KIDS with her for Christmas! Next year hopefully all she will have left will be H. Love to you all XXXX
I broke my shoulder socket several years ago. It's very painful, the surgery is worse and the recovery is slow. The worst bit was having to sleep on my back for 6 weeks. I only got by by taking all the pain I was given (except the Tramadol....vile things), and having masses of pillows. I needed a lot of help, something I'm not good at asking for or accepting. I wish him the very best.

In the words of Dolly, Skank's a bleep, and Sinkboy's an ill-educated thicko with fillosoffikal aspirations.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals! Ah no sorry that’s for KFP and co…..
Happy Christmas you lovely bunch, hope you’ve all had a wonderful day.

Eeeeeee that latest vid our Kylie posted of her in panto…Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! She’s useless! Can’t do a two step and a twirl, bloody brilliant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Not sure if this has been posted. Someone commented that's not in Liverpool!
Little Sid pic was took December 2021, I recognised it from my pics back then..here is the one I made that year 😄😄😄😄❤😘 xxx.

Resizer_16404891180230.jpg

While I'm here, help yourselves to a Quality Street 😀🎉🥳 xxx..

Resizer_16095435802160.jpg

I've got myself a topic 😄😄😘 xxx...

Resizer_16441078419550.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I hope KP's Christmas was bleeping miserable. And that the kids at least salvaged something from the day. Even the realisation that their mother is a disgrace, causing them to turn fully against her, would be enough.
They would have much preferred to be with the Hayler-Penticosts.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I've just seen Pete ya Cunts insta page and none of the kids ever look that happy and relaxed in her presence. I also think J looks like her, he has a look of H I think.

Reactions: 29
KP is looking forward to new beginnings, break up 5687456 today 😂
Video on her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Heehehehehehehehehehe.... What is true I wonder....? Is she in Liverpool or Dial Post...? Its as mysterious as an Agatha Christie novel... We don't know where she is..... Oh..... She's behind yeewwww..... Oh, no she isn't..... Oh, yes she is...

Where the duck is she ? Why all this cryptic tit from her id say shes still in Liverpool most likely pissed off that shes been exposed for not having J&P with her despite her boasting she was having ALL her kids at Xmas where the duck is Harvey i wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Latest
OMG the state of H&B they look like trampy kids H has not lost weight the skank does not give a duck what her kids look like and why did they go on stage ffs its not the skanky bloody show and considering how bleeping awful shes been not learning lines etc why has she allowed them to be paraded out i woulnt of been happy if id paid to see the crap show to see skanks kids on stage

• Sad
Reactions: 49
I've just seen Pete ya Cunts insta page and none of the kids ever look that happy and relaxed in her presence. I also think J looks like her, he has a look of H I think.
Yes I agree, P is the spitting image of Pete and Junior looks like Skank especially round the mouth area (her original mouth) but with Petes colouring and obviously much better looking.
Poor Kieren, feel heartbroken for him and for the kids knowing what a tit Xmas they are probably having!
Hope you have all had a lovely day 🥰

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2650085
Merry Christmas from our wanky little elf Sinkboy
Hes such a dick all this cryptic tit but hes still with the biggest narcissist witch lol wtf does he see in her to keep hanging on
---
So here’s our heroine being down to earth, not on my planet love you are a filthy common as muck chavtastic dollymop 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
What a bleeping minger she is shes got zero manner or decorum or manners imagine calling that thing your gf🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
On her latest Insta reel where she's talking about New Year, New Beginnings ( :rolleyes: ) Is she naked or wearing a body suit? I mean otherwise WTF is going on with her skin? She looked like she's wearing the skin of a hand puppet. Which poor Jim Henson creature had to die so KP could get a new body suit?

Screenshot 2023-12-25 231103.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
On her latest Insta reel where she's talking about New Year, New Beginnings ( :rolleyes: ) Is she naked or wearing a body suit? I mean otherwise WTF is going on with her skin? She looked like she's wearing the skin of a hand puppet. Which poor Jim Henson creature had to die so KP could get a new body suit?

View attachment 2650780
And it's filtered!...or has she forgotten to apply to to the whole pic?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.