Katie Price #341 Christmas is coming, The Witch is getting fat, Eating McDonald's with her on/off doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SB following a new narcissistic instagram account and DW posting about narcissistic behaviour. Me thinks something has kicked off. 🤭

Tumbleweed from KP, I’m sure SFP will be posting something soon on her behalf.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Always me. I don’t get it, can someone explain please?
The meaning of the snowman was about death, relationships ending, love ending basically everything comes to an end but i don't think sink boy actually means that think the thick twit just likes playing in the snow.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The meaning of the snowman was about death, relationships ending, love ending basically everything comes to an end but i don't think sink boy actually means that think the thick twit just likes playing in the snow.
Thanks Stan. I’d prefer a pic of a roast dinner if I am honest x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Must leave this here best beautiful ad ever darling Buster.

I don't think I've ever seen that long version before with all the other animals in it, it's gorgeous! Merry Christmas everyone! Just got a short break in my busy day to sit down for a bit of piece and quiet and a catch up. It's been chaos this morning, 4 grandchildren ages 1, 3, 5, and 7 all opening presents as well as 9 adults. Then preparing dinner. Everyone has gone out now either skiing or ice skating except for the hubs, who is asleep downstairs. He had a nasty fall yesterday skiing, dislocated his shoulder and broke the socket, as well as possibly breaking his thumb and given himself a black eye! He has to have surgery next week to fix it. Not the holiday we planned but he is putting a brave face on it and doing what he can. I am knackered but I wouldn't change it for the world! LOVE having all my family together as we don't get the chance very often, and I love cooking a huge roast for them ( I have two 14 pound turkeys roasting while I type this!) No way would I ever give them pizza or a bleeping take away curry for Christmas dinner! Nice to see that P and J are showing the world that they are with their dad today so skanky can't pretend she had ALL FIVE KIDS with her for Christmas! Next year hopefully all she will have left will be H. Love to you all XXXX

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I didn’t realise the little girl was Bunny.
I watched that video clip at my MIL’s house and didn’t have my glasses with me.
What a blind bat I am!!!!!!
Bunny looks really neglected (in stained trousers?) and Harvey is dragged out as usual to "perform"

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Any normal person would not have any more treatments from a company that nearly killed a young woman, free or not.

But I think we all know she'll be back for more. It's only a matter of time until something goes very seriously wrong. It's a ticking timebomb.
Wouldn't it be great if our darling @Pom Bear could do a funny pic of Ellie re-doing Kippers ticking Time Bum! 💣🤭 💥💐😘 XxX

Ps/ Have a wonderful Christmas, Krusties!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Heehehehehehehehehehe.... What is true I wonder....? Is she in Liverpool or Dial Post...? Its as mysterious as an Agatha Christie novel... We don't know where she is..... Oh..... She's behind yeewwww..... Oh, no she isn't..... Oh, yes she is...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think I've ever seen that long version before with all the other animals in it, it's gorgeous! Merry Christmas everyone! Just got a short break in my busy day to sit down for a bit of piece and quiet and a catch up. It's been chaos this morning, 4 grandchildren ages 1, 3, 5, and 7 all opening presents as well as 9 adults. Then preparing dinner. Everyone has gone out now either skiing or ice skating except for the hubs, who is asleep downstairs. He had a nasty fall yesterday skiing, dislocated his shoulder and broke the socket, as well as possibly breaking his thumb and given himself a black eye! He has to have surgery next week to fix it. Not the holiday we planned but he is putting a brave face on it and doing what he can. I am knackered but I wouldn't change it for the world! LOVE having all my family together as we don't get the chance very often, and I love cooking a huge roast for them ( I have two 14 pound turkeys roasting while I type this!) No way would I ever give them pizza or a bleeping take away curry for Christmas dinner! Nice to see that P and J are showing the world that they are with their dad today so skanky can't pretend she had ALL FIVE KIDS with her for Christmas! Next year hopefully all she will have left will be H. Love to you all XXXX
And next year it will be the baby's first christmas, so an even happier family 👨‍👨‍👧‍👦
lovely post Rosequeen x
---
Your get this!!!
I was born in the 60’s am I excluded on this one?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.