Katie Price #341 Christmas is coming, The Witch is getting fat, Eating McDonald's with her on/off doormat

Will all the kids be with her this Xmas? Vote for how many will be there...

• Bunny

Votes: 299 88.5%
  • Jett

Votes: 293 86.7%
  • Harvey

Votes: 206 60.9%
  • Princess

Votes: 22 6.5%
  • Junior

Votes: 10 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @WillowTree21 for the thread title... huge majority

1703295655701.png

Here is the link to #340

Just saw this which made me chuckle...

Keep on tattling!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Phew - it's 3.58am and I've finally caught up!
Thanks for the recommendations with regard to my toileting troubles, lol.
Olive oil? Eek no thanks, yuk!
Kiwi Fruit? Hmmm.... interesting and tasty, @Mellowyellow.
Figs, Very Christmassy, so maybe!
They've given me some gloopy liquid to take so I'll persevere with that (for now.)
Meanwhile in Skankyland: What a crap Christmas for those children with everything geared towards what Kippers' needs/demands. Inappropriate clothing for the children whilst she swans around with Louis Vuitton handbag on show. Curry for Xmas dinner to stink the flat out to high Heaven. Bunny already knows what gifts she'll be getting as she ordered them all online. She's opened them too, after running down to answer the door to all and sundry whilst the Post Bock thieves, Sarf Afrikan Banditswait menacingly with f4J ready to pounce at any given moment ...
Have any of the enabling clan gone to watch that farcical panto yet? :unsure:

Here's an absolutely true, funny & mildly embarassing story to make y'all smile:
I have always had moments of talking in my sleep and luckily I was given a side room (with free TV ~YAY!) I also cry out/scream loudly whilst asleep due to pain.
Been having some really mad dreams - probably the meds and keep waking everyone else up!
One of the nurses came to wake me one night to check my BP, oxygen levels, temperature etc and asked 'What on earth were you dreaming about, you were making quite a racket earlier!'
I said I dunno, can't remember, what did I say? She hesitantly replied 'Cos she's a bleep that's why!'
😲😬🤭:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Its nice to see The Sun getting in plenty of DIGS at the thing though;
When the lid finally blows off skanky's sordid lifestyle they're gonna be right up there orchestrating the carnage - GOOD!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Phew - it's 3.58am and I've finally caught up!
Thanks for the recommendations with regard to my toileting troubles, lol.
Olive oil? Eek no thanks, yuk!
Kiwi Fruit? Hmmm.... interesting and tasty, @Mellowyellow.
Figs, Very Christmassy, so maybe!
They've given me some gloopy liquid to take so I'll persevere with that (for now.)
Meanwhile in Skankyland: What a crap Christmas for those children with everything geared towards what Kippers' needs/demands. Inappropriate clothing for the children whilst she swans around with Louis Vuitton handbag on show. Curry for Xmas dinner to stink the flat out to high Heaven. Bunny already knows what gifts she'll be getting as she ordered them all online. She's opened them too, after running down to answer the door to all and sundry whilst the Post Bock thieves, Sarf Afrikan Banditswait menacingly with f4J ready to pounce at any given moment ...
Have any of the enabling clan gone to watch that farcical panto yet? :unsure:

Here's an absolutely true, funny & mildly embarassing story to make y'all smile:
I have always had moments of talking in my sleep and luckily I was given a side room (with free TV ~YAY!) I also cry out/scream loudly whilst asleep due to pain.
Been having some really mad dreams - probably the meds and keep waking everyone else up!
One of the nurses came to wake me one night to check my BP, oxygen levels, temperature etc and asked 'What on earth were you dreaming about, you were making quite a racket earlier!'
I said I dunno, can't remember, what did I say? She hesitantly replied 'Cos she's a bleep that's why!'
😲😬🤭:ROFLMAO:
Skanky has been invading your dreams Sewer!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooooh a new Fred….I had Christmas drinks with my Girl team last night, ooooh I feel rough, and I gotta do it all again tonight 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I have a big mug of coffee, so let’s have a recap, gee a lot happened, it’s another long one @Dollylovesshoes 🤦🏽‍♀️

Here We Go….

Skank appeared for an hour long TT on Sunday morning already exhausted from the Panto after one week of rehearsal and one day of actual performance. Skank did indeed look a mess, and was clearly knackered with her lips looking extra weird, were they finally rejecting all the constant fillers. Darth Jeyda had arrived with B & J, looks like she brought them up, cracking the whip to get Skank to run TT Lives all week, even though Skank was looking beyond tired. Skank was ordering the kids around, to run tasks and make tea for her on the Live, showing little interest in selling anything, she moaned a lot.

845A121E-C8AD-4C42-B13A-5FD5CACD2D2C.jpeg

Skank was back Monday morning running another 4 hour TT Live on her Panto day off, saying she would be running one everyday (this was to be her last TT Live, Darth Jeyda’s trip to Liverpool wasn’t very rewarding, this dumb idea was to be dumped 😁) Skank was losing her voice and still very tired. Skank chucked a tablet on the floor to prove it didn’t break, had no concern for any damage to the apartment. Skank stated H was on his way midweek, so he’ll probably get the blame for any breakage and destruction that occurs. Promised people they’d get their orders before Christmas, absolutely no chance of that happening, her fans really are idiots, this doll was not arriving in time for Christmas 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

97241CA1-5C41-4134-91B2-034E4E37224F.jpeg

Someone in the comments said they had spotted Skank crying in Tesco, seemed all wasn’t well in Skankland 🤔

KH posted a video with him handling ‘Class A Wood’……many of us believed this was deliberate, we got it 😁

F4J then posted this…..

DA961A54-E4E0-4BDE-946C-F503FABA11B8.jpeg

Opinion was divided, but for me F4J are a busted flush now, that message from them was garbage. Now asking others to “Complain to the Arena or turn up to a show to protest”, apparently no longer suing Skank for deformation, no revelations about her ❄ use as promised, nothing but hot air. I’ve put them in the bin, full of 💩 they’ve been a big disappointment, just empty idle threats.

We then had the sight of A-List celeb royalty stepping out. A stunning happy loved-up couple, living their best lives in the city that gave us The Beatles…”She loves you, yeah she loves you, and you know that can’t be bad”….until you realise she doesn’t love you and you don’t love her 🤦🏽‍♀️

State of SadBoy 😁

Who's that gut lord marching
You should cut down on your pork life mate
Get some exercise……PARKLIFE !
……

CA6F1B52-AC5E-481F-AB00-82908AD0C318.jpeg

The initial Panto reviews were all puff-pieces, and comments from punters saying she was amazing, the cast rallied around her, as you would expect, you don’t diss the headline act in public, they all said they loved her and she was doing really well. Most of us looked on in dismay, how could this be, we’d seen the dancing videos, she was atrocious, swirling in the wrong direction, out of time, no rhythm, even clapping out of sync. There were a few SM comments saying she was dreadful, but most were very positive. Did our eyes deceive us 🤔

DC then listened to the latest podcast, and a different picture emerged.

Skank admitted on the podcast she was messing up the lines, forgetting the words to the couple of songs she was given. Lucy Kay, a proper singer in the cast was helping her out, appears the rest of the cast are totally carrying her, she is a liability on that stage, as we said she would be. Oh happy days, normal service was resumed, she is really 💩.

B86CA921-9941-47F6-A277-CA79312875DC.jpeg

The podcast was recorded before the really heavy schedule kicked-in. The story of her crying in Tesco is probably true, she’s struggling, even though I believe they’ve cut her part back, she’s still a mess. All the comments saying that she is wonderful are big fat lies, she’s obviously garbage on that stage, but people going don’t seem to care as it’s just Panto and they’ll put up with her being dreadful, still we were vindicated, Skank ain’t amazing, the cast are carrying her, she doesn’t actually have much to do, and she can’t do that 🤦🏽‍♀️

I gave out a cackle that an Evil Panto Queen would be proud of, the Skank is not enjoying this Panto run, it’s extremely hard work, and she’s 💩 Every sighting of her away from the stage shows an exhausted, irritable, Skank, who has no right to be there. Woo Hoo, gotta love it 😈

CF02B4E4-2326-4ECD-9569-9B23A5745555.jpeg

Bippo made a joke about her lines, saying- "This is the show starring Katie Price, she's amazing. She's actually learned two of her 25 lines - it's fantastic."
After a roar of laughter from the crowd, he added: "I'm joking, you'll see her. She is absolutely amazing 😁

Bippo wasn’t joking 😂
84C02DCD-BB14-4300-BCDF-5780489EB3E7.jpeg

Have to say, the Red Tops lifted that story off here, no way they saw it online, it was only up very briefly, we do God’s work, she’s getting the piss taken out of her on SM about it 😁

Skank’s Christmas plans had changed. Due to exhaustion she was no longer flying back to the MM, but everyone was coming to the 2 bed apartment in Liverpool. Skank, SadBoy, B & J, H and his carer, P and her BF, and of course J, who wasn’t going to be ‘Out’.

Skank is going to celebrate the big day in a tiny apartment with a takeaway curry, the previously promised roast Turkey but a dream. They will be all tucking in around the very small undecorated Christmas tree she has bought. J providing the entertainment, rapping and dancing for everyone. He definitely won’t be ‘out’ anywhere this Christmas Day. Skank added she would be spending the day in bed being waited on, as she is so tired, a more joyous Christmas scenario I can’t imagine. We are all excited to see the photos from this “Wonderful Christmas Time” 🎶

My thoughts on it…..

3CEC12C4-E608-4D45-AA89-E7674A4ABA69.jpeg

Pete and Emily said they are having a family Christmas Day according to OK Mag, what a whopping lie, as if J& P won’t be with Skank, they live with her for goodness sake 🤦🏽‍♀️ J’s gonna be rapping and P is gonna be a mini-me in Liverpool, proper Pete Ya C*nt behaviour saying otherwise, gee that man, so full of lies 🤦🏽‍♀️

Skank’s copy of the Christmas OK magazine…..

9F40F526-1B30-4EED-AA64-4005B1D97AD7.jpeg

Photos appeared of a miserable Skank, aggressive looking SadBoy, with a downcast bedraggled B & J following them as they left the Panto. It was quite distressing to see how sad the children looked, this is no fun-filled Christmas for them 😔 We shan’t dwell on this, as we hope and pray that we won’t see such photos much longer, it’s believed the tide is turning against her with regards to the children 🙏🏾

Edna moved house, no one give’s a f*ck you disgraceful enabling twit, you’ve shown you don’t give a 💩 about the dreadful abuse B & J are receiving from your horrendous sister, an abuse you can clearly see happening. I hope your house falls down.

DCBFCC87-A025-4F1E-813C-80360BF5D291.jpeg

There was something something something about B changing her password on her phone, so she had to get a new one. Hmmmmmm, dodgy 💩be behind this latest lie 🤔

The podcast listening figures continue to not trouble the main Top 250 ratings charts, though she is a new entry in the Thailand comedy charts at #202…..champagne all round Edna 🍾🍸

1F016706-8996-4B40-9A4F-E3345B649A15.jpeg

With only a few days remaining until 1st January that 2024 calendar hadn’t appeared yet, Skank said they were all printed up and ready to go. Naked Rodney and Julie will be distraught they have no sizzling sexy snaps of a Skank in their Christmas stockings come Christmas Day…pray for them 🙏🏾

The Christmas charts are out, the new tunes Skank recorded back in September won’t feature as they don’t appear to exist.

AFP’s Guardian interview and glamorous photoshoot especially arranged by Skank still hasn’t been published…..will it appear in 2024, months out of date, or have the Guardian finally realised the Clan are lying grifters 🤔

In her spare time when not on stage, Skank is writing her next book. As she didn’t write any of her other 54 books, I’m hedging my bets and believing this is a big whopper of a lie.

Some of the Red Tops were saying she is going to be in the next series of ‘All Star I’m A Celeb’ 😱🤦🏽‍♀️ ITV are an abysmal hypocritical company, have recently covered-up the This Morning Schofield scandal and toxic environment there, are they really going to break so many rules to feature Skank 🤔 I listed some of the hoops she’d have to get through below, the main one being they would have to do no psych evaluation tests on her, as she would fail them, guaranteed it ain’t happening….I think….she couldn’t could she 🤦🏽‍♀️

0D26CDF0-FC60-4340-A65C-D76D459BDC07.jpeg

Though in a bit of a sick way it would be quite a good thing, her fee goes straight to her creditors, the public see her unfiltered butchered face and body in all it’s High Def glory, it will really f*ck up her poorly trotters forever and it will prove ITV don’t actually do any psych tests of any worth 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Over to you ITV, gonna ignore all of this 🤔…..

Bunny is now accordingly spending loads online with a Skanky credit card, make of that what you will. I’ve given up trying to understand how this bankrupt has access to so much credit 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

The 28th Anniversary red carpet celeb-filled party, celebrating her 28 years in the business since she started in 1996 is still happening, even though she seems to believe she started out in 1994, so keeps calling it a 30th party. Edna hasn’t corrected her so far. She also believes she’s looking younger as she gets older, Edna hasn’t corrected Skank on this either.

Skank has a film coming out about her life in 2024 written by her new bestest best friend Daisy May Cooper (Edam has been dropped)….

23F74F2E-E390-4328-8831-6A3BC83E6EE5.gif

Skank’s still not started the Paramedic course 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🚑❌

The people’s Princess, everyone loves her, we are not worthy 👸🏻….

F820F8F1-FD9C-47B5-AEB9-F19DE391CAB0.jpeg

Ooooh what will the next few days bring, A Skanky Liverpool Christmas Day nears and on we go 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 105
Amazing recap @SmillieKylie

Happy Christmas Eve Eve to all krusties. May your shopping trips be easy or your online delivery have no substitutions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
H hasn't turned up has he? Maybe he will be there for a couple of hours on Xmas morning?.....maybe

Reactions: 20
Ooooh a new Fred….I had Christmas drinks with my Girl team last night, ooooh I feel rough, and I gotta do it all again tonight 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I have a big mug of coffee, so let’s have a recap, gee a lot happened, it’s another long one @Dollylovesshoes 🤦🏽‍♀️

Here We Go….

Skank appeared for an hour long TT on Sunday morning already exhausted from the Panto after one week of rehearsal and one day of actual performance. Skank did indeed look a mess, and was clearly knackered with her lips looking extra weird, were they finally rejecting all the constant fillers. Darth Jeyda had arrived with B & J, looks like she brought them up, cracking the whip to get Skank to run TT Lives all week, even though Skank was looking beyond tired. Skank was ordering the kids around, to run tasks and make tea for her on the Live, showing little interest in selling anything, she moaned a lot.

View attachment 2646330

Skank was back Monday morning running another 4 hour TT Live on her Panto day off, saying she would be running one everyday (this was to be her last TT Live, Darth Jeyda’s trip to Liverpool wasn’t very rewarding, this dumb idea was to be dumped 😁) Skank was losing her voice and still very tired. Skank chucked a tablet on the floor to prove it didn’t break, had no concern for any damage to the apartment. Skank stated H was on his way midweek, so he’ll probably get the blame for any breakage and destruction that occurs. Promised people they’d get their orders before Christmas, absolutely no chance of that happening, her fans really are idiots, this doll was not arriving in time for Christmas 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

View attachment 2646331

Someone in the comments said they had spotted Skank crying in Tesco, seemed all wasn’t well in Skankland 🤔

KH posted a video with him handling ‘Class A Wood’……many of us believed this was deliberate, we got it 😁

F4J then posted this…..

View attachment 2646332

Opinion was divided, but for me F4J are a busted flush now, that message from them was garbage. Now asking others to “Complain to the Arena or turn up to a show to protest”, apparently no longer suing Skank for deformation, no revelations about her ❄ use as promised, nothing but hot air. I’ve put them in the bin, full of 💩 they’ve been a big disappointment, just empty idle threats.

We then had the sight of A-List celeb royalty stepping out. A stunning happy loved-up couple, living their best lives in the city that gave us The Beatles…”She loves you, yeah she loves you, and you know that can’t be bad”….until you realise she doesn’t love you and you don’t love her 🤦🏽‍♀️

State of SadBoy 😁

……

View attachment 2646334

The initial Panto reviews were all puff-pieces, and comments from punters saying she was amazing, the cast rallied around her, as you would expect, you don’t diss the headline act in public, they all said they loved her and she was doing really well. Most of us looked on in dismay, how could this be, we’d seen the dancing videos, she was atrocious, swirling in the wrong direction, out of time, no rhythm, even clapping out of sync. There were a few SM comments saying she was dreadful, but most were very positive. Did our eyes deceive us 🤔

Skank admitted on the podcast she was messing up the lines, forgetting the words to the couple of songs she was given. Lucy Kay, a proper singer in the cast was helping her out, appears the rest of the cast are totally carrying her, she is a liability on that stage, as we said she would be. Oh happy days, normal service was resumed, she is really 💩.

View attachment 2646336
The podcast was recorded before the really heavy schedule kicked-in. The story of her crying in Tesco is probably true, she’s struggling, even though I believe they’ve cut her part back, she’s still a mess. All the comments saying that she is wonderful are big fat lies, she’s obviously garbage on that stage, but people going don’t seem to care as it’s just Panto and they’ll put up with her being dreadful, still we were vindicated, Skank ain’t amazing, the cast are carrying her, she doesn’t actually have much to do, and she can’t do that 🤦🏽‍♀️

I gave out a cackle that an Evil Panto Queen would be proud of, the Skank is not enjoying this Panto run, it’s extremely hard work, and she’s 💩 Every sighting of her away from the stage shows an exhausted, irritable, Skank, who has no right to be there. Woo Hoo, gotta love it 😈

View attachment 2646337

Bippo made a joke about her lines, saying- "This is the show starring Katie Price, she's amazing. She's actually learned two of her 25 lines - it's fantastic."
After a roar of laughter from the crowd, he added: "I'm joking, you'll see her. She is absolutely amazing 😁

Bippo wasn’t joking 😂
View attachment 2646349

Have to say, the Red Tops lifted that story off here, no way they saw it online, it was only up very briefly, we do God’s work, she’s getting the piss taken out of her on SM about it 😁

Skank’s Christmas plans had changed. Due to exhaustion she was no longer flying back to the MM, but everyone was coming to the 2 bed apartment in Liverpool. Skank, SadBoy, B & J, H and his carer, P and her BF, and of course J, who wasn’t going to be ‘Out’.

Skank is going to celebrate the big day in a tiny apartment with a takeaway curry, the previously promised roast Turkey but a dream. They will be all tucking in around the very small undecorated Christmas tree she has bought. J providing the entertainment, rapping and dancing for everyone. He definitely won’t be ‘out’ anywhere this Christmas Day. Skank added she would be spending the day in bed being waited on, as she is so tired, a more joyous Christmas scenario I can’t imagine. We are all excited to see the photos from this “Wonderful Christmas Time” 🎶

My thoughts on it…..

View attachment 2646339
Pete and Emily said they are having a family Christmas Day according to OK Mag, what a whopping lie, as if J& P won’t be with Skank, they live with her for goodness sake 🤦🏽‍♀️ J’s gonna be rapping and P is gonna be a mini-me in Liverpool, proper Pete Ya C*nt behaviour saying otherwise, gee that man, so full of lies 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2646340

Photos appeared of a miserable Skank, aggressive looking SadBoy, with a downcast bedraggled B & J following them as they left the Panto. It was quite distressing to see how sad the children looked, this is no fun-filled Christmas for them 😔 We shan’t dwell on this, as we hope and pray that we won’t see such photos much longer, it’s believed the tide is turning against her with regards to the children 🙏🏾

Edna moved house, no one give’s a f*ck you disgraceful enabling twit, you’ve shown you don’t give a 💩 about the dreadful abuse B & J are receiving from your horrendous sister, an abuse you can clearly see happening. I hope your house falls down.

View attachment 2646341

There was something something something about B changing her password on her phone, so she had to get a new one. Hmmmmmm, dodgy 💩be behind this latest lie 🤔

The podcast listening figures continue to not trouble the main Top 250 ratings charts, though she is a new entry in the Thailand comedy charts at #202…..champagne all round Edna 🍾🍸

View attachment 2646342

With only a few days remaining until 1st January that 2024 calendar hadn’t appeared yet, Skank said they were all printed up and ready to go. Naked Rodney and Julie will be distraught they have no sizzling sexy snaps of a Skank in their Christmas stockings come Christmas Day…pray for them 🙏🏾

The Christmas charts are out, the new tunes Skank recorded back in September won’t feature as they don’t appear to exist.

AFP’s Guardian interview and glamorous photoshoot especially arranged by Skank still hasn’t been published…..will it appear in 2024, months out of date, or have the Guardian finally realised the Clan are lying grifters 🤔

In her spare time when not on stage, Skank is writing her next book. As she didn’t write any of her other 54 books, I’m hedging my bets and believing this is a big whopper of a lie.

Some of the Red Tops were saying she is going to be in the next series of ‘All Star I’m A Celeb’ 😱🤦🏽‍♀️ ITV are an abysmal hypocritical company, have recently covered-up the This Morning Schofield scandal and toxic environment there, are they really going to break so many rules to feature Skank 🤔 I listed some of the hoops she’d have to get through below, the main one being they would have to do no psych evaluation tests on her, as she would fail them, guaranteed it ain’t happening….I think….she couldn’t could she 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2646344

Though in a bit of a sick way it would be quite a good thing, her fee goes straight to her creditors, the public see her unfiltered butchered face and body in all it’s High Def glory, it will really f*ck up her poorly trotters forever and it will prove ITV don’t actually do any psych tests of any worth 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Bunny is now accordingly spending loads online with a Skanky credit card, make of that what you will. I’ve given up trying to understand how this bankrupt has access to so much credit 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

The 28th Anniversary red carpet celeb-filled party, celebrating her 28 years in the business since she started in 1996 is still happening, even though she seems to believe she started out in 1994, so keeps calling it a 30th party. Edna hasn’t corrected her so far. She also believes she’s looking younger as she gets older, Edna hasn’t corrected Skank on this either.

Skank has a film coming out about her life in 2024 written by her new bestest best friend Daisy May Cooper (Edam has been dropped)….

View attachment 2646358

View attachment 2646351

Ooooh what will the next few days bring, A Skanky Liverpool Christmas Day nears and on we go 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Fantastic as ever xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Here We Go….

View attachment 2646330

View attachment 2646331

F4J then posted this…..

View attachment 2646332

State of SadBoy 😁

……

View attachment 2646334

View attachment 2646336

View attachment 2646337

Bippo wasn’t joking 😂
View attachment 2646349

My thoughts on it…..

View attachment 2646339

View attachment 2646340

View attachment 2646341

View attachment 2646342

View attachment 2646344

View attachment 2646358

View attachment 2646351

Fab recap as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2646216

Here is the link to #340

Keep on tattling!!
Ok I know this is a huge huge ask and you’d have to be strong and brave but is there any chance at all one of you lovely tattlers who are near Liverpool please please please take one for the team and go see the pantomime. I know it’s not possible to do but id even pay for your tickets, actually I may be able to buy and leave at the door for you ????? If I was anywhere near I would certainly go myself and look upon it as Christmas gift to you all capturing the skanks stunning performance in the wild for you all to see.
So pretty please anyone not particularly fond of their hearing and eyesight and can cope with being traumatised for a couple of days what do you say 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Brilliant @SmillieKylie
I’m loving all these reposts by the other cast members of her dancing out of time, definitely out of sync and watching the others. Why has she not got the routine down to a t after nearly 2 weeks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

View attachment 2646216

Here is the link to #340

Keep on tattling!!
Thank you for voting for my new thread title.❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Brilliant @SmillieKylie
I’m loving all these reposts by the other cast members of her dancing out of time, definitely out of sync and watching the others. Why has she not got the routine down to a t after nearly 2 weeks!
You would think doing it twice a day for 2 weeks something would click or muscle memory but no, she is that thick she can't do it at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So she is in a bed flat so only J&B will be with her, she did have Harvey for an early Christmas before she went to Liverpool
She had no intention of having all kids
Wonder what has happened to Rita and DL ?

Reactions: 31
You would think doing it twice a day for 2 weeks something would click or muscle memory but no, she is that thick she can't do it at all.
I think there are just some people with no sense of rhythm or coordination. I’m in a choir and we have ‘dance moves’, which are really nothing more than stepping side to side and some occasional clapping or clicking of fingers. It’s actually quite amazing how many people can’t master these moves, even after performing them for years. In Price’s case, combine this with a complete lack of interest and rehearsal, and what you get is a tit performance from someone who is essentially getting paid just to turn up.
Wonder if the organisers of her other panto in the New Year are paying attention?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.