Katie Price #340 Her Beauty isn’t Sleeping, it’s comatose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree and she literally stops in the middle of the routine while everyone is dancing in sync to look at someone to see what she should be doing. It makes the routine look awful, so sorry for the actors who worked hard to bring this to the stage. So happy for skank, she look a right idiot

Reactions: 48
It was a Kardashian that started the whole fiasco with BBL, lips etc. There's no way her & SB are intimate....noone can get near her with those rock hard mountains & those lips will be rock hard too so no squadginess kissing. I had my lip lifted last Jan as couldn't see my teeth & it still feels like the surgeon sewed on some other buggars nose to my face so her whole body must feel so....bloody uncomfortable

Reactions: 24
Found the showreel, as I thought this shows to me she has very little to do, the cast are clearly carrying her. You can tell Hope, Sleeping Beauty herself, is a really good stage actress, she looks and sounds the part, obviously can sing and dance brilliantly. Bippo will take up a lot of stage time I imagine, I really think they’ve just given her a few lines of dialogue, cackling basically, no real singing, the other women are taking that on, and no dancing, just shuffling at the end.

We did call it right, she has NO ability to do this role, she is as dreadful as I thought she would be, but I didn’t expect her part to be so small, and I didn’t expect few to care that she was so rubbish. If she is getting £60k for this, what a joke, Sleeping Beauty should be on that not Skank, total travesty. Oh well at least we know she’s despite fans saying otherwise.

What a farce Gotta laugh, I think …..
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 32

Not only is she out of time and spinning wherever the fuck she likes, she has no sense of rhythm and is stiff as a board

Reactions: 30
So this being the case I'd be fascinated to know when and HOW this Court Order will be reinforced and those kids will finally be taken to safety after a whole bloody year with the skank. Its a bloody disgrace - all of it!

Reactions: 33
There's old videos on YouTube of the pantos shone productions have done all look more rehearsed more cast more scenery and a lot more money spent (bippo seems the resident each year) think Edna has called in some favours and knows someone from her children in need to get skank this gig because its last chance saloon time for skank and the clan there's nobody interested and definitely nobody knocking down the door to offer skank work and this is a pr exercise to get skank work, it's been done on the cheap and proves what a shitshow it is because their already flogging cut price tickets 2 days after first curtain.

Reactions: 29
I love the fact one of these muppets says they only got half their order and were accused of lying about it and yet the thicko dipstick STILL went and bought some more crap from them!!! Care in the Community has a lot to answer for.....................
---
We all know that SFP writes and posts for skanky on insta
Whoopie-doo! Its about as exciting as Edna's fashion sense and her fascination with Other People's Front Doors zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Because what she is doing doesn’t require a police investigation. The children are not at risk of physical harm. However, the allegations made against KH were so serious that police had to investigate. Not because of risk of harm to the children, but risk of harm to the wider public (especially the gun allegations).

Reactions: 15
She is watching and following everyone else and thats why she is a couple of seconds behind them

Reactions: 16
What willow said

Reactions: 18
If Kieran tried to pick Bunny up from school what would happen? Surely he's entitled as the father?
Depends if there is a court order in place giving custody (albeit I suspect temporarily) to KP. There must be something in place because otherwise I think he would have.
---
My understanding is the only help you can get is with court fees.

Reactions: 12
I’ve just read that she’s set for a return to I’m a Celeb all stars
This woman is Teflon. I genuinely do not believe she will ever be held to account.

Reactions: 11
Is she accusing the Star College of stealing things ?

Reactions: 18
There is a poster here getting quite a lot of abuse for commenting on family court realities , I don’t see it as offensive to read or hear the viewpoint because I can well believe it could be what KH is having to deal with after being in a family court case myself for over a year , it’s mind blowing what parents get away with doing before the law gets tough on them ! , as much as no one here wants to hear negative commentaries on what might be happening , and let’s hope it is not, I’m not sure it’s fair to respond with such outrage that someone has a view or opinion that isn’t liked so much , I don’t see anything about it supporting KP ? It does feel like newer people coming here get treated very suspicious and unkindly by some more regulars , this is an open and free thread and maybe be nice to be a bit more open to others and appreciating that they do not know all the history etc scaring people off is counterproductive isn’t it ?

Reactions: 64
Yes it's a win if she's kept off the roads for sure. Although she seems to get away with things ( no prison), each incident puts her under more scrutiny and a bit closer to prison.
---
So this being the case I'd be fascinated to know when and HOW this Court Order will be reinforced and those kids will finally be taken to safety after a whole bloody year with the skank. Its a bloody disgrace - all of it!
I think it's a case of waiting until she's threatened with prison and she will cave.
---
Oooooh I also love Soft Cell ......and I think I get it now

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
It's a very amateur looking production too considering where it is. I've been in more professional looking ones than that! That dance routine is so basic and she can't even manage to get that right!
Yes, and I think that’s the reason the cast are licking her (stinky) arse. They are all definitely lower league or just fresh out of drama school so they may think she’s a “star”

Reactions: 21
When I did a show at local theatre there was a tv screen above the audience that we could see from the stage. It showed the musical director in the orchestra pit. You could see her head and shoulders and she could count you in to when song started or dance changed. Not exactly a prompt but helped with timings

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.