Katie Price #340 Her Beauty isn’t Sleeping, it’s comatose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Edna was moving to Kent somewhere. I'm sure I read it on here.
Wherever Edna is, I’ve forgotten where she was moving to 🤦🏽‍♀️ she moved in yesterday. She missed a trick here, she could have celebrated with Kylie wine and really wound me up 😁

95620F48-91E6-46FB-8553-63841532E53C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think it’s a combination of things, as others have said, she’s eased off the ❄ due to failing recent tests (she has been more subdued and not so manic lately from the ones I’ve seen) and replaced that addiction with eating a lot more sugary food to help her stay off the ❄ Her diet is all fattening fast food as well, and I do think she’s perimenopausal, is now starting to get the thickening waist that can come with it. Skank is so going to struggle with the menopause if it hits her hard in the coming years, reckon she’ll struggle with just mild symptoms.
My friends wife was a coke head, she would be lowering the sugary drinks and sugary sweets to come down from a bender along with popping xannies.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Seeing a lot of this…..

View attachment 2641101

Another dancing video I found below, this time a bit closer to the stage, so being all over the place, having no idea what you are meant to be doing, just shuffling around out of sync with the rest of the cast is amazing these days 🤦🏽‍♀️ It’s clear she’s quite tragic, despite all the comments saying she’s wonderful, but very few are bothered she’s really bad, in fact the worse she is the more they love her. People just don’t care, she’ll get through this Panto without any problem, the audience just ain’t fussed she’s rubbish 🤦🏽‍♀️

…..and she’s a dream….I give up, time to take a step back until this Panto is over I think, its’s doing my head-in, just constant fawning over her no matter how abysmal she is…..it’s so tiresome isn’t it 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2641094

Oh well, have to say at least the dancing videos are quite funny she is so bad 😁 but the fact is, she‘ll get away with it, they’ll probably employ her next year, hardly anyone cares she’s totally 💩

View attachment 2641102
Seeing a lot of this…..

View attachment 2641101

Another dancing video I found below, this time a bit closer to the stage, so being all over the place, having no idea what you are meant to be doing, just shuffling around out of sync with the rest of the cast is amazing these days 🤦🏽‍♀️ It’s clear she’s quite tragic, despite all the comments saying she’s wonderful, but very few are bothered she’s really bad, in fact the worse she is the more they love her. People just don’t care, she’ll get through this Panto without any problem, the audience just ain’t fussed she’s rubbish 🤦🏽‍♀️

…..and she’s a dream….I give up, time to take a step back until this Panto is over I think, its’s doing my head-in, just constant fawning over her no matter how abysmal she is…..it’s so tiresome isn’t it 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2641094

Oh well, have to say at least the dancing videos are quite funny she is so bad 😁 but the fact is, she‘ll get away with it, they’ll probably employ her next year, hardly anyone cares she’s totally 💩

View attachment 2641102
I don't think she give's a tit, if she's terrible or not. As far as she's concerned, she's getting paid & the other performers are swanning around her. She clearly still can't remember the routines & I assume is adlibbing most of the dialogue. Why would she care, she think's SHE'S the star of the show. Not good though, if tickets being sold on Groupon. The organiser's stand to make a huge loss - what a shame.
---
Wherever Edna is, I’ve forgotten where she was moving to 🤦🏽‍♀️ she moved in yesterday. She missed a trick here, she could have celebrated with Kylie wine and really wound me up 😁

View attachment 2641142
Sausage fingers, the same as her pervy father.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Haven’t you watched her tiktwoks?she’s been off her bleeping face loads of times,She’s bleeping evil to those kids. Kieran’s been cleared of everything.
You are looking at this as fan and not from legal point of view. You thinking she is off her head ,that won't stand anywhere in court. I am not defending a skank,but I know unfortunately how family court system works. That is why she was able to keep kids she made allegations and that's why contact has been stopped.Kieran I am.sure would make cross allegations.

Reactions: 3
I think Apollo just happened to be with him and he mentioned he was there.
---

It isn't clear they are awaiting factfinding, that could have been done months ago. From hints by posters in the know on here, it's been more or less said she has failed big time and she is ignoring a court order to give the kids back. It was also hinted KP didn't bother to turn up to court to defend her claims/ side of the story, it isn't just Kieran that needs to defend accusations.

Failing a drug test for a large amount of class A's would be serious in family court, especially if she's lied about being clean for months. Kieran has had all investigations quashed by the way......a few months ago at least for the last one. and....you can add all this to a lying social worker and deceptive mother to the seriousness of it all, mothers do lose kids for parental alienation like this.
I am sure Fact finding hasn't happened yet and if Kieran has been awarded a contact and she is ignoring a court ordered then he can enforce the court order and ask penal notice, to be attached,which means police can take the kids and return.This hasn't happened though. Just to give you idea, two clients had FFH twice post phoned and haven't seen kids for 18 months. Family court system is so slow ..unfortunately this is why she is thriving and actually able to keep them. She is probably getting legal aid because she claims she is bankrupt and DA. If KP didn't turn up to family courts. They would make an order in her absence, small bearings are remote and not always in person.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Go read the wiki
Family court proceedings are private proceedings, unless anything was ordered by family court,it has no relevance. Kieran can of course bring up safeguarding issues,but from my experience its very rarely they withdrew a contact. If there was an incident whilst kids were in her care and she was found to be under influence,that would be a different scenarios but she seems to get away with it as she gets high on her own. I am commenting here so people can understand how it works as it's not a straightforward and fast process and obviously Kieran allowed a contact before.If you allow a parent a contact and then claim safeguarding issues,he will be questioned why he didn't stop contact if this was a safeguarding issue. That's how courts view it..anyway they can't discuss the court order as they would be both in contempt,so we will.never fully find out tge outcomes.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Couldn’t upload the whole thing, but here’s a snippet of Price on Granada News yesterday. She’s looking mighty buxom!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Family court proceedings are private proceedings, unless anything was ordered by family court,it has no relevance. Kieran can of course bring up safeguarding issues,but from my experience its very rarely they withdrew a contact. If there was an incident whilst kids were in her care and she was found to be under influence,that would be a different scenarios but she seems to get away with it as she gets high on her own. I am commenting here so people can understand how it works as it's not a straightforward and fast process and obviously Kieran allowed a contact before.If you allow a parent a contact and then claim safeguarding issues,he will be questioned why he didn't stop contact if this was a safeguarding issue. That's how courts view it..anyway they can't discuss the court order as they would be both in contempt,so we will.never fully find out tge outcomes.
Hi Lynne.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
You are looking at this as fan and not from legal point of view. You thinking she is off her head ,that won't stand anywhere in court. I am not defending a skank,but I know unfortunately how family court system works. That is why she was able to keep kids she made allegations and that's why contact has been stopped.Kieran I am.sure would make cross allegations.
sorry but that does not make sense if it is a good enough reason for Kieron to be stopped from seeing the kids because someone as made allegations(never any chargers stick) why is it not good enough that people have made allegations towards her care of the kids and even worse she actually puts it all out there on her media sites for everyone to see so why are the kids still in her care(i think it is more to do with the so called social worker she had in her pocket lying even murders get access to their kids(nothing that as been reported in the media is bad enough to keep the kids from their dad)

Reactions: 42
SHE stopped the contact of the kids, NOT the court. You don't seem to understand where Dolly is coming from. If you read the Wiki the facts are there. The kids went to Thailand with her & she stopped Kieran seeing them on return. Bunny has has some (very little ) contact. Then KFP started throwing allegation's out to police & authorities about Kieran. ALL charge's she made against Kieran have been cleared.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.