Katie Price #339 We know when you've been snorting & when you're off your face - you're a disgrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'They're going to spin fairytales and bullshit to their friends, and that's what is fed back to you.'

Apologies if you think I'm being unreasonable but you chose that word and the implication of the sentence is there.... as in 'that' being the entirety. If you think I've tried to pick a fight then fine, what can I do. I didn't pick that sentence out of thin air or invent it. Have a nice Christmas.
That is a world away from me saying "Willow's information is all bullshit" and you know it. For someone who's not looking to pick an argument you've got a funny way of showing it.

Reactions: 5
I would sing ding dong the witch is dead and be pleased. Sorry if that offends people but her children would be so much better off without her in their lives. She has destroyed the children in different ways. And they love their mum out of the fear and guilt, nothing else.
Oops 🙃 I read it as AFP croaking, lol, and posted accordingly.
Silly me! 🤭 XX
---
Who said her info was all bullshit? All I have done is correct misinformation about the children. That I KNOW is incorrect. I don't care if not everyone trusts my source, I do. I'd trust Sam with my life.

You've made a big leap from me correcting a couple of things to me saying Willow's info is "all bullshit", and I'm surprised at you tbf.
Angelic, is Sam the friend of Kierans' who updates us on the GFM?

Reactions: 8
That is a world away from me saying "Willow's information is all bullshit" and I think you know that. For someone who's not looking to pick an argument you've got a funny way of showing it.
Or maybe you could accept that sometimes the words people choose matter or could actually come across as harsh? You see in my last post I said 'have a nice Christmas' and I meant it, I was trying to draw a line under what's obviously turning into something quite unpleasant and all just because I tried to say I didn't agree wth you.
I'll leave it there.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Or maybe you could accept that sometimes the words people choose matter or could actually come across as harsh? You see in my last post I said 'have a nice Christmas' and I meant it, I was trying to draw a line under what's obviously turning into something quite unpleasant and all just because I tried to say I didn't agree wth you.
I'll leave it there.
I do accept I can be harsh. I know that. But you have deliberately twisted my words. You said have a nice Christmas to stop me from replying so you could get the last word. Game on. It's nothing to do with you not agreeing with me, it's to do with you completely twisting my words to make it look like I called Willow a liar. Oh look, I can paraphrase too.

Reactions: 6
When I see Clan Price's spin being quoted when I know it to be incorrect with regards to the children, and stated as fact, then I will challenge that. There were factual inaccuracies in Willow's post. And that is dangerous. Because it gets believed and becomes the narrative.

I did not say Willow's information is all bullshit. You might not be trying to pick a fight but you've got a funny way of going about that.
Excuse me. There was NO incorrect information. I would not post anything false & I think everything where I have been doubted in the past, has shown to be true. Yes I agree, KFP lie’s and I’m sure all her accusations about Kieran are nasty, spiteful lies. I am quoting what she is telling people, if that’s what you’re referring to. No ‘factual inaccuracies’. Getting fed up with this. I’ll keep info to myself in the future. I knew this would happen AGAIN.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I do accept I can be harsh. I know that. But you have deliberately twisted my words. You said have a nice Christmas to stop me from replying so you could get the last word. Game on. It's nothing to do with you not agreeing with me, it's to do with you completely twisting my words to make it look like I called Willow a liar. Oh look, I can paraphrase too.
And now you are reading malice into my words when you don't need to. You chose the word bullshit so maybe deal with that?! I said have a nice Christmas because I'm sure no-one here wants to see an 80 page argument and be bored to death, you know and leave it like adults if we don't agree. I really am leaving it now for those reasons, there's no other way to do it really is there Angelic?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
As we know the thing allegedly suffers from terrible stage fright so it must be bricking it whilst necking voddy from the bottle and taking a few sneak toots when Panto Dame isn't looking.
Personally I hope this is a right royal shambles - not because of the rest of the cast but for the imbecile who signed skanky up to ruin the production for everybody and the thing itself. They'll find out what a pile of talentless crap they've had inflicted on them shortly :)

Panto of course is notorious for interaction & participation with the audience. You don't suppose F4J are going to heckle the thing after which it will launch into one at them with its usual finesse, you know, F Words aplenty in a "Family Show"?
Suck my dick!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Excuse me. There was NO incorrect information. I would not post anything false & I think everything where I have been doubted in the past, has shown to be true. Yes I agree, KFP lie’s and I’m sure all her accusations about Kieran are nasty, spiteful lies. I am quoting what she is telling people, if that’s what you’re referring to. No ‘factual inaccuracies’. Getting fed up with this. I’ll keep info to myself in the future. I knew this would happen AGAIN.
Willow please don't go. Many of us enjoy your posts and have always believed your info and will continue to. Your posts are interesting and well written and give the inside track on the grifting clan.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
You know if I ever met Kieron, I’d be damn disappointed if he wasn’t just walking about with his willy out. I mean he shares it with all the village, all his gym clients, all KFP’s ‘ex friends’ and now flashing with someone new at the gym he went to for the first time in years! He probably stirs his drinks and rustles up a stir fry using it. His unflushable turd of an ex wife seems infatuated by it. #willysuperpowers

• Haha
Reactions: 113
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.