Katie Price #339 We know when you've been snorting & when you're off your face - you're a disgrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On this topic...If anything did happen to KP, what would the reaction be on this thread? Would it be 'condolences to the family', 'I'm glad', or silence?

I'd probably say something like 'it's sad for any family to lose a loved one, but I didn't like this woman when she was alive and that hasn't changed'.
I would say who is she going to blame this time!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You did say though that the info being fed to Willow is from clan Price and is therefore skewed, but if her clan are prepared to talk about the state of the MM like that they are hardly sugar coating it are they? Or if they are then it must be really horrendous!
Yeah I thought the tea provided to Willow didn't sound like it was from people who like the Prices. It was quite critical of KP and not rose tinted.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m afraid the tea is luke warm. Some discussions last night, that I’ve already had with people before.

J & B have been brainwashed into believing K doesn’t want them, as he has a new family.
They are not aware that KFP ‘stole’ them & they just think K has stopped wanting them to live with him.
J’s anxiety levels are high, as KFP keep’s saying house is haunted & there are intruders about. (probably made worse that he has no contact with friends, his football or schooling)
B is out of control & both kids are left to their own devices 99% of the time. Without wishing to sound harsh & make nasty comments about young kids, IF K did get any sort of custody of J & B, I feel very sorry for him. From what I’ve heard, I think so much damage has been done to those poor kids, it is going to be near impossible to fix the relationship with J & B. B especially sounds an utter nightmare. KFP is still telling everyone the kids can’t go back to K as there are more charges pending. Something to do with him at a gym & showing his Willy - to who, I don’t know . Can’t say anymore than that & suspect it’s all lies. I honestly don’t believe KFP will EVER let it rest with Kieran. He is paying the price for all the anger she has about her exes. She even talks about it in front of the children. Constantly making accusations & saying he’s a bad man (well stronger words than that). This is the same pattern of events that she tried on Princess & Junior, badmouthing Peter & Claire. Thankfully, Peter had the backing of Claire & her CAN lawyers, to get access & eventually full custody of his 2 kids. Kieran hasn’t got the finances or own legal team on tap, to have the luxury of getting this shocking situation sorted quickly.
We think this is why J especially has been alienated from his friends & stopped going to school. She’s worried what he may say to teachers/friends.
It’s a terrible situation.
What KFP is doing, is exactly what AFP did, when she split from Ray Infield. Tried turning the kids against their dad. (Thankfully, Daniel did still keep in contact). KFP is a chip off the old block. Taught by the best vindictive, avenging woman – her own mother. To think, some poor person died, to give this revolting Harridan a lung. Mr PP seems to be totally hacked off with KFP & has said, if anything happened to AFP, he wouldn’t need to have any contact with KFP again. But he hasn’t got the balls to do anything about her disgusting behaviour, because AFP controls him. We think, as I suspected, AFP has handed Frumpy Dumpy an amount of cash, (probably from Critical illness policy), to get out of the buying scheme & negative equity of the London flat, to buy a small house. It will have been given in legal way, so Arry can’t get his hands on the property I bet. Wonder if KFP has been given some bail out cash too?
Nothing to report on this ‘bent’ Social Worker, sadly.
Appears the coke thing, goes back a long time, although not an addicted user until meeting Crawl, so there is something going on there.
Most of the house is in a shocking state of repair. There are mice in some rooms & flies everywhere. It's absolutely filthy. It stinks & there is always some dogs mess or poo somewhere.
Piles of boxes & stuff everywhere. Mr PP has refused to allow AFP & him to stay inside the house. As we knew, the mobile home is parked on drive & they are living it that. Frumpy Dumpling's existing London flat has no room for them to stay, so the only option is at MM in the mobile home for now.
Thanks for that Willow, so, as many of us suspected she is scaring Jett with the ghost tales. It's utterly despicable her to tell them their dad doesn't want them. Imagine the pain as a child feeling totally abandoned?! It's 100% child abuse.
I think the thing about Kieran in the gym will be what she's telling everyone but maybe she hasn't told police ( no more arrests) , it wouldn't be anything to do with her anyway.....who would she know that from? Kieran, maybe last week showed pics of the gym and said 'first time in years at the gym'. :unsure:
I suspected she would be telling everyone 'wait until he's charged, wait for the full story'. It's what she's said loads of times before when something gets disproved and what loads of suspicious comments say online. She's got nothing but made up tales!
What ever happens there will be court records which show Kieran fought for them and they will dislike her for it in a few years.
She belongs in a cell, padded or regular!
---
On train to London Wi-Fi rubbish, signal rubbish, but had to send you all this, Arena finally brought her out

View attachment 2633334

Edit..,I tried to post this 6 times till it took...trains🤬😀
Wow! What a presence, what charisma! See how she commands the stage.......not.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
All the kids for Xmas and then P and her BF are going up to Liverpool for a week….. hmm we are going to be swamped with pics!!
I bet PA hates that as KFP will almost encourage them sharing a room as she's 16 & sees it as perfectly normal & legal!! where PA wouldn't allow that...& rightly so!
---
BRING IT.

For those who don’t think F4J should disrupt a family panto - the panto producers should have done better research than employing this POS. Or maybe they did and don’t care what kind of person she is.

Janey Godley got fired for some historic racist tweets (rightfully so) and this POS has an extensive criminal record and is allowed to carry on???
Because any press coverage is seen as good.....even if it's not!!
---
aa

She's even worse than that.
View attachment 2632406
I've NEVER EVER seen her drink from a Water bottle 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Well, tbf, they can't sugar coat it when it's common knowledge. It's literally called Mucky Mansion. That would be a stupid and provable lie.
True, but it sounds even worse than we thought. After all skanky always claims it isn't mucky anymore, because, you know, she's ALWAYS cleaning isn't she? Lol!
---
Thanks for that Willow, so, as many of us suspected she is scaring Jett with the ghost tales. It's utterly despicable her to tell them their dad doesn't want them. Imagine the pain as a child feeling totally abandoned?! It's 100% child abuse.
I think the thing about Kieran in the gym will be what she's telling everyone but maybe she hasn't told police ( no more arrests) , it wouldn't be anything to do with her anyway.....who would she know that from? Kieran, maybe last week showed pics of the gym and said 'first time in years at the gym'. :unsure:
I suspected she would be telling everyone 'wait until he's charged, wait for the full story'. It's what she's said loads of times before when something gets disproved and what loads of suspicious comments say online. She's got nothing but made up tales!
What ever happens there will be court records which show Kieran fought for them and they will dislike her for it in a few years.
She belongs in a cell, padded or regular!
---

Wow! What a presence, what charisma! See how she commands the stage.......not.
If Kieran was showing women in the gym his willy ( which I highly doubt) it would be up to the people he exposed himself to to report it to the police, not her!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
On this topic...If anything did happen to KP, what would the reaction be on this thread? Would it be 'condolences to the family', 'I'm glad', or silence?

I'd probably say something like 'it's sad for any family to lose a loved one, but I didn't like this woman when she was alive and that hasn't changed'.
I would sing ding dong the witch is dead and be pleased. Sorry if that offends people but her children would be so much better off without her in their lives. She has destroyed the children in different ways. And they love their mum out of the fear and guilt, nothing else.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I'm not doubting what Willow's been told. I'm correcting what I know to be factually incorrect, such as why things are taking "so long". And that "no progress is being made".
I think you can both have slightly different info. It will depend on many things such as source, time since the person has been told the info vs. one person having slightly newer info, perspective of the source on that info. There are so many reasons information might be skewed or slightly biased. It doesn't always mean there's an ulterior motive.
Without wanting to get into a whole argument ( and I appreciate you both updating us) telling Willow her info was all bullshit from the Clan does sound harsh.
---
Evil witch. Mentioning the gun to try and back up KP's allegation which got him arrested!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think you can both have slightly different info. It will depend on many things such as source, time since the person has been told the info vs. one person having slightly newer info, perspective of the source on that info. There are so many reasons information might be skewed or slightly biased. It doesn't always mean theirs an ulterior motive.
Without wanting to get into a whole argument ( and I appreciate you both updating us) telling Willow her info was all bullshit from the Clan does sound harsh.
Who said her info was all bullshit? All I have done is correct misinformation about the children. That I KNOW is incorrect. I don't care if not everyone trusts my source, I do. I'd trust Sam with my life.

You've made a big leap from me correcting a couple of things to me saying Willow's info is "all bullshit", and I'm surprised at you tbf.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I reckon it'll go really well, she'll be bouncing round full of herself and on a great high with so many people to show off to, kids are very indiscriminating so won't realize she's crap, and the parents will be delights to be able to sit back for a couple of hours. They're probably all going to be big fans of hers anyway and there'll be a buzz. It won't go sour until after the first professional reviews slate her, she gets irritable, tired and bored and she starts to duck up and annoy the other cast members. We may have to wait to see her fail.
Nahhhhhh, she looks as animated as a brick on stage.....unless she has some Dutch courage and a cheeky snort before going on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who said her info was all bullshit? All I have done is correct misinformation about the children. That I KNOW is incorrect. I don't care if not everyone trusts my source, I do. I'd trust Sam with my life.

You've made a big leap from me correcting a couple of things to me saying Willow's info is "all bullshit", and I'm surprised at you tbf.

I'm not trying to pick a fight Angelic. But to me your words come across quite harsh and defensive to Willow, it's not aggressive or unreasonable for me to say that IMO. I'm not someone who's ever doubted your source.

''They're going to spin fairytales and bullshit to their friends, and that's what is fed back to you.''

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I would sing ding dong the witch is dead and be pleased. Sorry if that offends people but her children would be so much better off without her in their lives. She has destroyed the children in different ways. And they love their mum out of the fear and guilt, nothing else.
I respect your honesty. I hate when people get eulogised after their death. Jade Goody an example. When she died I said it was a tragedy for her family but that I disliked her when she was alive and that didn't change. I've seen it happen with non famous people too - somehow all the bad things they did get swept away and out come the glowing tributes from people who criticised them when alive - be better to say nothing or else speak the truth. I don't wish death on KP but I really wouldn't mourn her or pay tribute if she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm not trying to pick a fight Angelic. But to me your words come across quite harsh and defensive to Willow, it's not aggressive or unreasonable for me to say that IMO. I'm not someone who's ever doubted your source.

''They're going to spin fairytales and bullshit to their friends, and that's what is fed back to you.''
When I see Clan Price's spin being quoted when I know it to be incorrect with regards to the children, and stated as fact, then I will challenge that. There were factual inaccuracies in Willow's post. And that is dangerous. Because it gets believed and becomes the narrative.

I did not say Willow's information is all bullshit. You might not be trying to pick a fight but you've got a funny way of going about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Same here ` good riddance ` there`s no place for sympathy or emotions with me where it concerns this vile creature 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think you can both have slightly different info. It will depend on many things such as source, time since the person has been told the info vs. one person having slightly newer info, perspective of the source on that info. There are so many reasons information might be skewed or slightly biased. It doesn't always mean there's an ulterior motive.
---

Evil witch. Mentioning the gun to try and back up KP's allegation which got him arrested!
I don’t like to get involved in the tit-for-tat that sometimes goes on here but I didn’t read anywhere that it was said that Willows info was bullshit, I think that’s a bit harsh and I wouldn’t wish for anyone to take a step back (again) because what they said was misconstrued

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Nope, there'll be no half-hearted condolences from me.
My post will be along the lines of:
"Ding-dong, the enabling old bat has finally done us all a favour by popping her clogs. She never helped the kid's welfare, but believed in Kippers' tit. She was the genetic template for the abomination that is KP. She grifted all her life, and demanded a noo lung despite being over the recommended age for a transplant.
So as Harvey would say...
duck OFF YOU bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Nope, there'll be no half-hearted condolences from me.
My post will be along the lines of:
"Ding-dong, the enabling old bat has finally done us all a favour by popping her clogs. She never helped the kid's welfare, but believed in Kippers' tit. She was the genetic template for the abomination that is KP. She grifted all her life, and demanded a noo lung despite being over the recommended age for a transplant.
So as Harvey would say...
duck OFF YOU bleep.
I’m sorry but this did make me giggle a little bit… your last bit… 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I see Clan Price's spin being quoted when I know it to be incorrect with regards to the children, and stated as fact, then I will challenge that. There were factual inaccuracies in Willow's post. And that is dangerous. Because it gets believed and becomes the narrative.

I did not say Willow's information is all bullshit. You might not be trying to pick a fight but you've got a funny way of going about that.
'They're going to spin fairytales and bullshit to their friends, and that's what is fed back to you.'

Apologies if you think I'm being unreasonable but you chose that word and the implication of the sentence is there.... as in 'that' being the entirety. If you think I've tried to pick a fight then fine, what can I do. I didn't pick that sentence out of thin air or invent it. Have a nice Christmas.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.