Katie Price #339 We know when you've been snorting & when you're off your face - you're a disgrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another trying to use KP tactics to evade justice. It didn’t work. If you don’t want the punishment, don’t do the crime.
10 minutes to curtain up, wonder if the arena is full of her fans? 🙄😂
Rachel Stevens has form for crying when she doesn’t get her own way- when I worked for bmi airline- RS wanted a complimentary upgrade and cried when it was refused.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Is it AFPs voice reading it?
Good luck with trying to wade through that with all the coughing, wheezing, spluttering and gasping for oxygen!
I don’t know yet 😂😂😂😂
I’m saving it for one of my “ insomnia” nights 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve been doubted & questioned before when I’ve posted info. One of the reasons I stopped posting things. I have to be careful what I post. What I will say, is your last sentence is 100% totally wrong.
Willow Its what I said a while ago, that it would be a long time before she will give up the children, has she will keep making up new allegations about Kieran, shes doing it not just to punish him, she needs the children so she can keep the mucky shithole.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Yeah blame it all on Kieran again eh AFP?
Why is it still a slum then considering there have been at least two other blokes on-the-scene since he left? Surely skank might have managed to tidy up a bit since then? :mad:
Plus she's done TWO TV shows to spruce it up since then too! And even the TV company had to get industrial strength cleaners in before they could film there!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve been doubted & questioned before when I’ve posted info. One of the reasons I stopped posting things. I have to be careful what I post. What I will say, is your last sentence is 100% totally wrong.
Yes I recall that and saddened it’s happened again. Please don’t stop posting, more are so very grateful for you tea than in anyway doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Ooooh I have a signal in a cafe 😁 Daughter is loving the Christmas lights even though thery’re not on at mo…funny girl 😁

I have picked up the first SM post of the day……not a good start……I‘ve been given daggers for being on my phone, I think I might be AWOL for a few hours on this momentous first day 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyway, good start, the producers must be so pleased with themselves 🤦🏽‍♀️

E71AF98D-6861-422D-8BA7-23194937CCB6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Yes I recall that and saddened it’s happened again. Please don’t stop posting, more are so very grateful for you tea than in anyway doubt it.
I'm not doubting what Willow's been told. I'm correcting what I know to be factually incorrect, such as why things are taking "so long". And that "no progress is being made".

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If there was ever justification for someone taking a hit out, she's it. Vile, manipulating witch needs to be gone 🤬

Definitely not sorry I've said that out loud & I know it will upset some, but it's the only way the damage to those poor kids will stop. She's incapable of even caring about them & will constantly use them against K, even if he does succeed in getting them back...
On this topic...If anything did happen to KP, what would the reaction be on this thread? Would it be 'condolences to the family', 'I'm glad', or silence?

I'd probably say something like 'it's sad for any family to lose a loved one, but I didn't like this woman when she was alive and that hasn't changed'.

Reactions: 20
I'm not doubting what Willow's been told. I'm correcting what I know to be factually incorrect, such as why things are taking "so long". And that "no progress is being made".
I think you both can be right, having dealt with similar issues through my work, i could expand on this but I’ve been told to put my phone away. My daughter is so demanding….but she’s right, I‘m being a bad mom, I’m being a Skank, bad Kylie bad 😱🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Catch u later everyone 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I understood you tea is 2nd hand. You seem to report what you’ve been told by Sam. And how do you know where Willow gets tea from.
---
I understood your tea is 2nd hand. You seem to report what you’ve been told by Sam. And how do you know where Willow gets tea from?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think you both can be right, having dealt with similar issues through my work, i could expand on this but I’ve been told to put my phone away. My daughter is so demanding….but she’s right, I‘m being a bad mom, I’m being a Skank, bad Kylie bad 😱🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Catch u later everyone 😁
Enjoy your day, time with your daughter is precious as the years fly by too quickly. Such a shame that KP and others lke her can't be a proper loving mothers like you x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I understood you tea is 2nd hand. You seem to report what you’ve been told by Sam. And how do you know where Willow gets tea from.
---
Ermmm, because she's told us?! It's someone who knows the Price family and has been in MM.

Reactions: 14
You did say though that the info being fed to Willow is from clan Price and is therefore skewed, but if her clan are prepared to talk about the state of the MM like that they are hardly sugar coating it are they? Or if they are then it must be really horrendous!

Reactions: 23
You did say though that the info being fed to Willow is from clan Price and is therefore skewed, but if her clan are prepared to talk about the state of the MM like that they are hardly sugar coating it are they? Or if they are then it must be really horrendous!
Well, tbf, they can't sugar coat it when it's common knowledge. It's literally called Mucky Mansion. That would be a stupid and provable lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.