Katie Price #329 Pinocchio nose, lumpy lips, Tattlers laugh when the filter slips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My cousin RIP died yesterday in his early 40s after years of alcoholism. I hadn’t seen him recently, but he was apparently in the middle a terrible mental health crisis, confused, aggressive and had a fall… his organs were not strong enough to save him. The toxins from the alcohol had damaged his brain.
Alcoholism is a terrible disease. A friend of my dad's was an alcoholic, and despite several trips to rehab, died of multi organ failure in his mid 40's. Condolences on the death of your cousin.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She thinks everyone is interested in all her body parts, all her body functions and all her bodily fluids. She is so obsessed with herself.
It's probably because she is so boring and has nothing else to talk about. A bit like old people who either talk about the weather or their ailments! You would think after her 30 years in the business she would have some interesting stories to tell about when she was at the top of her game, traveling the world, people she met etc. Instead all she can talk about is herself, her surgeries and her ex husbands!

Reactions: 23
I see on Westcrack fred,she posted a pantomime that’s on in Horsham it’s Sleeping Beauty🤣 now bet Skank would have liked that..oh tit,nahh it’s a vile bloke that’s putting the show on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She really is square! She looks like sponge Bob with two (uneven) blow up balls attached. I piss myself laughing when she talks about "my curves". You don't have curves you stupid cow. Just inflated unnatural body parts.
All I see in these shots are a couple of rough old orange munters in cheap bri-nylon scratching about on some scrubland thinking they’re being seksie. Poor deluded fuckers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We were told on here that the stock was cheap foreign imports being drop shipped and sold for inflated prices - there were no 'designs' by either of them
The Albert and Me stuff was from a french company, can't remember the name, she even lifted the pictures of the clothes straight from their website and doubled the price. Her business model was to get a bunch of orders, drive across to France and buy them then bring them back and mail them out, which is why the postage was going to take 3 weeks to arrive!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Started training before her glamour modelling days apparently.... and then this.... Doing a five year paramedic course.... erm.... six years ago but hasn't seemed to have yet completed it...!

She worked as a Care Assistant at Ladymead Care home shut now in Hurstpierpoint apparently she used to go in wearing low cut tops and had to be told to cover up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I was seriously going to try the zero calorie noodles, until I saw her advertising them. They sell them in Tesco, not Skinny Food ones, just konjac noodles so I will buy those instead.
I tried those once, it was like eating rubber bands!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Awww look ... Kipper has decided to give Sinky his balls back for Xmas ... she has put a bow on them and everything
Maybe she’s got him this as well
Ellie really needs to be stopped along with all the other so called Aestheticians 🤮
IMG_3924.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

I'm just popping this on here again, if anyone can support, no matter how much or share the link, legal fees so expensive, especially when you are up against KFP!! I will be donating again too.
Thank you to everyone who has supported this and continues to do so, Kieran and Sam are truly grateful.
What DC said. The costs are through the roof, but that's because of things happening that we don't and can't know the details of. Sam said keep the faith and thank you all so much 💗 Every penny makes a difference, thank you to all who have donated, if anyone can spare anything to support, it would be beyond appreciated. Sam is still covering all GoFundMe fees so that Kieran gets every penny that is donated.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I just cant understand why she hasnt been invited to be a dragon on dragons den ...
---

Oh, yes of course - thats the reason she looked uncomfortable on stage at the Lowry ... not the leaking arse at all ... I mean the wonky tits havent even been mentioned, let alone that they are painful - those bikinis arent exactly supportive are they? ... suddenly she needs to deflect from the mahoosive row she is having with Ellie Bobs ... over HER public leaky botched arse comment that has been caught on film
But didn't she say after she had that last boob job that the boobs didn't cause her any pain at all and that she could even sleep on her front? Now suddenly they are causing her to be in 'agony', conveniently just when her panto job is lurking around the corner and she would actually have to do some real WORK for 3 weeks? She's definitely going to pull out of that at some stage isn't she? We said it all along. Maybe we should start a book on when exactly she will pull out!
---
Maybe she’s got him this as well
Ellie really needs to be stopped along with all the other so called Aestheticians 🤮View attachment 2562083
Wow, injecting stuff into a penis is REALLY dangerous! If you don't get it right it will cause an embolism and probably kill you!
---
God help the NHS. Staff Nurse Price in charge of A&E or Paramedic Katie turning up at a car crash. There’s a joke in there somewhere 😂

Wasn’t she 16 when she first got her tits out? No way has she ever been accepted to do a nursing degree.
Why on earth do these so called papers just keep regurgitating these stories about her training to be a nurse/paramedic etc when a very simple 1 minute google search will tell them that there's no way in hell she can be doing this? FFS call her out on her lies for once!
---
Sinky got a Tax bill!?? Off You duck then to America 🥾🥾🥾🥾bah bye 👋
No escape there either, they tax you on your worldwide income! So every penny you earn anywhere is taxed in the US! And the IRS are brutal, they don't let you off a penny, unlike HMRC!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.