Katie Price #330 Arse leaking, eggy farts, her drunken song still hasn't hit the charts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With her wonky tits and her leaking arse, has this put Princess off any form of cosmetic procedures?

And NO Princess doesn't look like her Mother.
I don’t know about Princess, but these post-‘improvement’ surgery photos should be shown in schools as a cautionary tale. KFP has mutilated her body and if she wasn’t so ugly on the inside she’d have my sympathy. I can only guess by the results that the surgeons were work experience kids.

Reactions: 42
With her wonky tits and her leaking arse, has this put Princess off any form of cosmetic procedures?

And NO Princess doesn't look like her Mother.
She looks like a weetabix in a wig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Recap, oh what a week 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Started the thread on a TT Live, she looked like 💩

B064DF3C-B859-4289-8074-95C8DCA8BB19.jpeg

Monday night Skank stayed at Edna’s as they were off to Manchester to do their dumb Podcast Live. SadBoy has gone missing and Edna hates him so they took the train to Manchester.

7BAC25D7-BCC5-4B36-9453-2BB43804DB32.jpeg

400 people turned up to watch her talk 💩 on stage, she looked ridiculous, sang 2 songs appalling, she still can’t sing, had zero stage presence, just woodenly stomping her broken feet in heels as she ‘sang’, told a story about taking a 💩 outside a wedding venue and her bum implant leaked on stage, which she later denied had happened, but a wet patch was clearly visible. The die-hard crowd of fans loved it, whooping along, loving her caterwauling noise she calls singing. We saw her people, I judged them, the verdict was they all need to see a doctor urgently, they are not well people.

AE9A0B3B-473B-4565-92C8-36E4C7299B03.jpeg

The following morning we discovered she had stayed at the £60 a night Premier Inn, and was pictured outside struggling with her bags in all her unfiltered glory. She looked awful, her face is lumpy and bumpy, a total mess now.No entourage to help her anymore, oh how we laughed as her fall from grace was now apparent.

AE7AE799-4BFF-47C2-9B6A-CD5765AB0933.jpeg

She came back did another Live TT, selling from a cupboard, I’ve stopped watching them, just her shouting, denying things that are true and making up stuff about future projects, repeat repeat repeat.

We got new bikini photos, I’m still laughing about them, she looks a complete joke now, all the Love Island crowd aren’t worried about Nan with the weird beach balls stuck on her chest taking their jobs, and the things are even wonkier than ever, She still has no nipples to show us, as she has none.

5CE4C9A8-ABB2-42BC-9D24-55C479B0D3F9.jpeg

SadBoy is still awol. We still have no new music release, the world is still thankful. Princess started a beauty course, Skank was meant to be doing it, she isn’t, as we knew would be the case.Skank is now Lolo Ferrari from Eurotrash, but in looks only, as Lolo was a lovely but a sadly abused person, Skank is just a vile lying abuser.

Basically this week proves it’s all over for her, and it’s 🍿time. Woo Hoo we gotta love it.

40895A71-A372-475F-9B7D-8621B237044B.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

View attachment 2562289

Monday night Skank stayed at Edna’s as they were off to Manchester to do their dumb Podcast Live. SadBoy has gone missing and Edna hates him so they took the train to Manchester.

View attachment 2562298

400 people turned up to watch her talk 💩 on stage, she looked ridiculous, sang 2 songs appalling, she still can’t sing, had zero stage presence, just woodenly stomping her broken feet in heels as she ‘sang’, told a story about taking a 💩 outside a wedding venue and her bum implant leaked on stage, which she later denied had happened, but a wet patch was clearly visible. The die-hard crowd of fans loved it, whooping along, loving her caterwauling noise she calls singing. We saw her people, I judged them, the verdict was they all need to see a doctor urgently, they are not well people.

View attachment 2562299

The following morning we discovered she had stayed at the £60 a night Premier Inn, and was pictured outside struggling with her bags in all her unfiltered glory. She looked awful, her face is lumpy and bumpy, a total mess now.No entourage to help her anymore, oh how we laughed as her fall from grace was now apparent.

View attachment 2562301

She came back did another Live TT, selling from a cupboard, I’ve stopped watching them, just her shouting, denying things that are true and making up stuff about future projects, repeat repeat repeat.

We got new bikini photos, I’m still laughing about them, she looks a complete joke now, all the Love Island crowd aren’t worried about Nan with the weird beach balls stuck on her chest taking their jobs, and the things are even wonkier than ever, She still has no nipples to show us, as she has none.

View attachment 2562304

SadBoy is still awol. We still have no new music release, the world is still thankful. Princess started a beauty course, Skank was meant to be doing it, she isn’t, as we knew would be the case.Skank is now Lolo Ferrari from Eurotrash, but in looks only, as Lolo was a lovely but a sadly abused person, Skank is just a vile lying abuser.

Basically this week proves it’s all over for her, and it’s 🍿time. Woo Hoo we gotta love it.

View attachment 2562306
That 2nd picture at the top looks like she has had a stroke on one side of her face as it’s totally collapsed.. The other big eyed side looks like a cheek implant has slipped down. Very strange. I’m getting the Family Brittany vibes here and they have her insured to the hilt and waiting on payday. After all ol’ Ma Pricey just paid up.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
KFP et all circling the plughole. BadJanet pulls up comfy chair, opens popcorn and settles back wrapped in nice fluffy blanket, glass of Kylie wine to hand, to watch the unravelling of Skanky🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 39

View attachment 2562289

View attachment 2562298

View attachment 2562299

View attachment 2562301

View attachment 2562304

View attachment 2562306
Brilliant recap SmillieKylie!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

View attachment 2562289

View attachment 2562298

View attachment 2562299

View attachment 2562301

View attachment 2562304

View attachment 2562306
Great recap @SmillieKylie and funny thread title @DC16

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Skank must be desperate to keep hold of Ellie and her freebie fillers if she had to rush out that video at Jeydas claiming she never said it and the press lied,, then release the mutilated corpse bikini pictures as deflection just to stop people talking about her leaking arse and throwing Ellie and her business under the bus live on stage at the podcast. 400 people in the audience, a few journos and it was filmed by the podcast people who set up the event, hope this ends skanks freebie fillers with Ellie (if Ellie has any sense she'll tell skank to duck off) but think she's as thick as skank and will kiss skanks arse and be back. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Thanks, that was unexpected. But why the angry face 265, don’t be cross🙄

@SmillieKylie brilliant, funny review. 👍

Let’s see what the next week brings, could get interesting.

If I was Ellie, I’d say pay up for any further treatments, this is what you get when you use KFP to promote your business…as she will throw anyone under the bus so she can get a headline and clearly lie about it when there was a roomful of witnesses. There is seriously a big problem with her brain and the way she can just lie like that, especially when there is proof from her own mouth.
---
Latest

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

View attachment 2562289

View attachment 2562298

View attachment 2562299

View attachment 2562301

View attachment 2562304

View attachment 2562306
Fab recap thanks 😊 I was knackered last night, god still can't get over how dreadful she looks in them bikini pics. I keep thinking of that description another tattler gave her of 'she looks like a wheetabix' and it makes me laugh 🤣 so true

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

If I was Ellie, I’d say pay up for any further treatments, this is what you get when you use KFP to promote your business…as she will throw anyone under the bus so she can get a headline and clearly lie about it when there was a roomful of witnesses. There is seriously a big problem with her brain and the way she can just lie like that, especially when there is proof from her own mouth.
---
Latest
If she hadn’t had been so LATE, then the audience wouldn’t have been so pissed. What did expect them to do whilst waiting, play snap?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

---
Latest
Congratulations. Fantastic threat title DC ❤ Thank you for keeping us up to speed on what's being said on the podcasts too. Your eardrums must feel batteredo_O The Manchester :poop: fest, didn't get the reaction she was hoping for with Redtops, as overshadowed by the leaking arse. She was stupid, everything was recorded & she said her backside was leaking. A terrible advert for the unprofessional Ellie. Whether the 'leak' was from the filler fluid dripping out, or the punctured previous implant, we may never know. But, she's in a right pickle. Saw this & think it sum's up the last few days :ROFLMAO:
1699600671365.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

View attachment 2562289

View attachment 2562298

View attachment 2562299

View attachment 2562301

View attachment 2562304

View attachment 2562306
Skank SEZ there were 400 at this sell-out event....................................... more porky pies from the thing :)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We saw her people, I judged them, the verdict was they all need to see a doctor urgently, they are not well people.

this just made my morning coffee go down my nose @SmillieKylie brilliant. 😂

she fully realises her chest is fucked but turning it around to poor me Dr P butchered me and will see it as a money spinner, Ellie offers boob injections to fix an assymetrical maybe that’s the route she’s going.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.