Katie Price #329 Pinocchio nose, lumpy lips, Tattlers laugh when the filter slips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly: "Oh blimey, Hun, you're totally bald under there....."

View attachment 2561699
Im trying not to laugh while watching tv with the fam, Mr Anna and son are both looking at me, then at each other ` here she goes again ` eye roll :rolleyes: .... but you lot with these brilliant comments are making me want to pee my pants :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God help the NHS. Staff Nurse Price in charge of A&E or Paramedic Katie turning up at a car crash. There’s a joke in there somewhere 😂

Wasn’t she 16 when she first got her tits out? No way has she ever been accepted to do a nursing degree.
shes just a head

Reactions: 17
Latest
Nice advert for Chessington, however in their defence they have since day one (1930s) given 4 free tickets for 4 people to anyone who lives within 1.5 miles of the park I lived round the corner before I moved to Ireland and my kids went for free including a lunch 👍 all the fastrack queues for nothing 4 times a year
So Stick that Skank face lol 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
There surely must now be some new trauma about to be unveiled to try and excuse this week's tit show?
At this rate the news stories are going to totally destroy what little is left of her dignity.
Another Priory visit or suicide attempt maybe to gain sympathy because the deflection no longer appears to work as everybody but the most loyal fans are sick to death of her now.

Reactions: 20
Who the duck does she think pays for Harvey's college then?
And his PIP payments, his support workers, his transport, her bullshit allegations, social services, her kids in state school…
---
This thought occured to me, you can get brain damage due to drinking. Her adhd symptoms sound like this. After years and years of binge drinking to dangerous levels, she's at the age where it could be occurring. All this talk of her pooing and farting recently and being so proud of it makes me think she's losing it....or maybe not, maybe it's all she's got left to get attention.

View attachment 2559920
My cousin RIP died yesterday in his early 40s after years of alcoholism. I hadn’t seen him recently, but he was apparently in the middle a terrible mental health crisis, confused, aggressive and had a fall… his organs were not strong enough to save him. The toxins from the alcohol had damaged his brain.
---
This thought occured to me, you can get brain damage due to drinking. Her adhd symptoms sound like this. After years and years of binge drinking to dangerous levels, she's at the age where it could be occurring. All this talk of her pooing and farting recently and being so proud of it makes me think she's losing it....or maybe not, maybe it's all she's got left to get attention.

View attachment 2559920
My cousin RIP died yesterday in his early 40s after years of alcoholism. I hadn’t seen him recently, but he was apparently in the middle a terrible mental health crisis, confused, aggressive and had a fall… his organs were not strong enough to save him. The toxins from the alcohol had damaged his brain.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
shes gonna release a new single but shes going to have it changed a bit and tailored just for her. shes gonna sing a version of " achy,breaky heart" but shes gonna call it " leaky,leaky arse". .........surely, if her arse is leaking and she has a plaster on one side only, it would have been empty by now. after all this time, i think its gone septic and its puss escaping, hence her showing a plaster, saying," see no fluid," it was clear going in,so if that is what is coming out,it would be clear too and we wouldnt see it. shes grassed herself up again,as only she would know that the fluid would show up on a white plaster. shes fucked up good and proper this time,that will teach her buying the wrong antibiotics online.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well said! SFP is just as complicit in their abuse as she stands back and lets it happen without an ounce of conscience! Yet she know exactly what she is truly like and what she is capable of - speaks volumes that she doesn't trust her own sister with her son!😡
She probably has been advised by SS not to.

Reactions: 13
And his PIP payments, his support workers, his transport, her bullshit allegations, social services, her kids in state school…
---

---

I am so sorry to hear about your cousin @YellowTail.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
That's priceless!!! I would be in the same position as my OH is also a bit deaf! Enjoy your holiday!!
Thank you jomo , mind you I did stare at her a lot cause I thought she looked ok not at all chavvy so I thought she must be one of her fans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is very quiet again today, busy doing the cleaning because she is keeping MM clean (wonder if SS told her it needs to be clean)
And catching up with washing ops forgot Bunny does that

Reactions: 16
Yeah, we haven't really delved into that one, have we?
WHY is she trying to keep the MM "pristine" at the moment?
My guess: SS are making random unannounced visits to assess her parenting and ability to provide a clean, well-functioning home.
All they need to do is watch a couple of her TikToks though and they'd have all the info they need.

Reactions: 26
Sophie/Edna is a horrible person. All the Prices are. She endorses and encourages her sister's terrible behaviour including the neglect and exploitation of children and a vulnerable adult, and the appalling treatment of Kieran. I give Sophie no credit for anything.
Exactly! And by doing the podcast with skanky she is totally enabling her in her lies about her exes so I agree with you completely. She's another wannabe clingon like SB, trying to get some reflected fame from her sister!

Reactions: 18
What the duck is wrong with her tits? Oh and who is the bimbo standing next to her?
Screenshot 2023-11-09 211058.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.