Katie Price #329 Pinocchio nose, lumpy lips, Tattlers laugh when the filter slips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started training before her glamour modelling days apparently.... and then this.... Doing a five year paramedic course.... erm.... six years ago but hasn't seemed to have yet completed it...!

God help the NHS. Staff Nurse Price in charge of A&E or Paramedic Katie turning up at a car crash. There’s a joke in there somewhere 😂

Wasn’t she 16 when she first got her tits out? No way has she ever been accepted to do a nursing degree.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m waiting for your Kylie meme for the bikini pictures 🤭🤭🤭🤭
OH MY, I hadn’t seen them, just catching up, went back a page 😱😱😱😱😱 WOW, that’s as far from sexy as it’s possible to be, that’s actually shocking, she looks horrendous, oh it’s so over for her…..I need to take a drink after seeing those bikini pics 🥹🍷Oh Kylie what do you have to say 😂…..

8CE16F90-25C2-4110-BB2D-85CBB498D860.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Some advice for you Kipper ....

How to deal with Fake filler arse leaks
  1. Stopping the flow of filler is essential when you have an arse leak – identifying where the leak is coming from as quickly as possible will ensure you reduce the damage done to your arse ... make sure to check if it is on one cheek or both
  2. Use a large plaster and some tissue to stem the flow
  3. Contact Your Insurance ... if you have any
  4. Call a Professional ... if you know of one
  5. Call a Witch Doctor if you don't
  6. Prepare yourself to accept that your arse will droop and both cheeks are unlikely to remain even

• Haha
Reactions: 39
OMG what the duck is Edna wearing lol and whats with her shoes what the duck are they and as for Skank usual trashy look outdated and wrong and stains over her outfit and the belt looks old and fucked what a bleeping state the pair of them why does Skank still wear those stupid boots shes so out of touch
---

I want to know why shes leaking ffs lol hope shes gonna end up lop sided and it cant be fixed like lopsided phil and grant shes getting worse by the day
---
Gri
I've just logged on so catching up. The scum has an article with her and another lass wearing matching blue bikinis. (one has nips, Kippers' are a non-show again)
The point of this post, if nobody else has mentioned it yet, is that Phil has overtaken Grant now, size-wise! Daft (u#t must've got Ellie to try and even them up but it's backfired, and the ghastly photos show the unsightly scarring from her ongoing boob jobs. Horrible sight.:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I've just logged on so catching up. The scum has an article with her and another lass wearing matching blue bikinis. (one has nips, Kippers' are a non-show again)
The point of this post, if nobody else has mentioned it yet, is that Phil has overtaken Grant now, size-wise! Daft (u#t must've got Ellie to try and even them up but it's backfired, and the ghastly photos show the unsightly scarring from her ongoing boob jobs. Horrible sight.:sick:
I hadnt noticed that - but, you are right ... that was the smaller droopy boob, now its huge and round 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Holly: "Hey..... Look, Skanky, your nipples are over there....."

1699556039749.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I always go straight to the comments if its about this twit..if there's one comment that's OK there's 900 that are pure hatred for this beast. Wooooo hooooo do u love it do u love it. This week has been the most embarassing and crawl up your own backside cringe in the skank dramas and it takes some doing after all her past duck ups.. We didn't think she could go any lower and here we are with front row seats to the arse leaking show.. Encore encore 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I always go straight to the comments if its about this twit..if there's one comment that's OK there's 900 that are pure hatred for this beast. Wooooo hooooo do u love it do u love it. This week has been the most embarassing and crawl up your own backside cringe in the skank dramas and it takes some doing after all her past duck ups.. We didn't think she could go any lower and here we are with front row seats to the arse leaking show.. Encore encore 👏👏👏👏
This was a good one....

1699556577880.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was seriously going to try the zero calorie noodles, until I saw her advertising them. They sell them in Tesco, not Skinny Food ones, just konjac noodles so I will buy those instead.
Serene it will be tastier and less “ slimy” to spiral some corguette (spelling you know what I mean. The baby marrow) into “ spaghetti/ noodles and use them instead. I thought the other ones were 🤮🤮🤮. A bit like kippers singing, speaking, eating, leaky arse, patenting, lips, norks, and eyebrows

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think thats the first time the press have actually said her boobs are lopsided ... and in those pics its more obvious than ever ... she looks dreadful next to that other woman
i thought the other boob was bigger, has she had the smaller one made bigger, but now its too big ? shes the most lopsided person ive ever seen in my life and i love the fact she has a matching bikini top on as the other person (not sure the gender,sorry) because in her mind, she looks best because her tits are bigger, when in reality, skanky looks stupid and from the waist down,she would pass as a bloke in a catalogue modeling underpants :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm guessing it's all about money 🤷‍♀️ which is obviously more important to them than the welfare of children who do not have a voice ( but a script to follow).
Agree with you both re SFP and the rest of her enabling family clearly not caring about the children. They also ignore and therefore support her appalling treatment and neglect of her animals. Therefore when the tidal wave of Karma comes calling for Skank I hope they all get swept along too😉

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.