Katie Price #326 A washed up, potty mouth, drunk & drugged up model

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not off the hook yet, they may have him on film parking it there. That’d be interesting wouldn’t it??
Very! If it was someones else's car that he was supposedly trying to sell, or had 'something' in it, or was trying to get KFP off the hook if she had taken it - burning it destroys any forensic evidence! Plonker didn't realise that cameras would be on! 😂 IF it was him of course ( sniff).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Very! If it was someones else's car that he was supposedly trying to sell, or had 'something' in it, or was trying to get KFP off the hook if she had taken it - burning it destroys any forensic evidence! Plonker didn't realise that cameras would be on! 😂 IF it was him of course ( sniff).
i read in one of the papers the fire was due to a vehicle fault and the man was arrested as a precautionary measure, dont think its SB, im sad to say. think there more chance of edam and skanky falling out already and skanky being sacked from the pantomine ;)

• Haha
I see that Edam's sister Yaz has posted a photo of her, Edam skanky and Harvey on her IG, seems that they did a podcast together ( dear lord!). Her fans are the same brain dead people as skanky too! All full of comments about H being 'sooo cuuute' and how wonderful skanky is! Do these people all just share the same few so called fans I wonder? Sure seems that way!
---

I couldn't find her listed as an accredited practitioner for fillers either!
---

I couldn't find her listed as an accredited practitioner for fillers either!
Glass of bubbly in front of there too!

Definitely not off the hook yet, they may have him on film parking it there. That’d be interesting wouldn’t it??
it would be more interesting if they had Kipper on film parking it there ... even just a shadow caught on CCTV wearing all black and a balaclava you could tell it was her ... no one else on the planet is that shape

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Not necessarily - it could have been 'planted' there after being stolen, for a number of reasons. Not letting him off the hook yet!:unsure:🧐😂
I’ve just finished a mystery novel where, after cleaning up a crime scene, the suspect tries to get rid of the murder victim's car by dropping it off in the long stay parking at Stansted Airport, while disguised in a silk scarf and large lady’s sunglasses.

Obviously, I’m not saying SB is cleaning up a murder scene. But dropping the car off in an airport car park to get rid is not as odd as I originally thought reading... so, you could be onto something! 🤣

Truth is stranger than fiction, as they say! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve just finished a mystery novel where, after cleaning up a crime scene, the suspect tries to get rid of the murder victim's car by dropping it off in the long stay parking at Stansted Airport, while disguised in a silk scarf and large lady’s sunglasses.

Obviously, I’m not saying SB is cleaning up a murder scene. But dropping the car off in an airport car park to get rid is not as odd as I originally thought reading... so, you could be onto something! 🤣

Truth is stranger than fiction, as they say! 🤣
if it was sb, i really hope he was wearing the sunglasses and the head scarf ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Quick update on Reggie he sent me a postcard he's safe and well still enjoying his holiday and not the cause of the Luton airport fire. 🤣
Screenshot_20231024-154133~3.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I have used a picture of Kipper here and my enormous artistic skill to show how easily recognisable she would be in all black clothes and a balaclava ... note the tiny eye, it follows you around the room ... I will now get my coat 🤦‍♀️ 😂 😂 😂

1698159557718.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
i read in one of the papers the fire was due to a vehicle fault and the man was arrested as a precautionary measure, dont think its SB, im sad to say. think there more chance of edam and skanky falling out already and skanky being sacked from the pantomine ;)
I would settle for that! Still a kick up her wotsits! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have used a picture of Kipper here and my enormous artistic skill to show how easily recognisable she would be in all black clothes and a balaclava ... note the tiny eye, it follows you around the room ... I will now get my coat 🤦‍♀️ 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 2529032
Oh FFS 🤣🤣 now your avi.🤣brilliant.
---
I would settle for that! Still a kick up her wotsits! 😂
Jomo you mean her lovely furry smelly bleep?Be honest now.🤣

• Haha
it would be more interesting if they had Kipper on film parking it there ... even just a shadow caught on CCTV wearing all black and a balaclava you could tell it was her ... no one else on the planet is that shape
True - but Kipper wouldn't be able to resist doing the 'pointy-toe-thing' at the camera and, if in doubt, the Turkey Teef and botched gob would quickly identify IT!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s Live

4C0A55B4-85DB-4A9B-93DB-53B51CADD4D6.jpeg

---
Another Guardian interview, photoshoot with them on Saturday, filming with C4 today 🤷🏽‍♀️

Jeyda’s birthday, Skank didn’t know it was, H gone home, smashed 3 windows and 2 TV’s, thats not bad for a H visit 🤷🏽‍♀️

Having her hair done, extensions put in, didn’t she do that the other day 🤷🏽‍♀️ Nails with Bunny yesterday, both had them done…it’s all she ever does 🤦🏽‍♀️

TackyTock Shop have been giving her lessons to “learn how to use it properly“

Not skint, living in this house working hard, looking after kids on her own, went on a rant that everything is all good.

No sign of SadBoy or Mrs Danvers yet 😁

Flogging bath bombs and bubble dust, so bad for the environment this stuff 💩 like she gives a f*ck 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Harvey back at college. Smashed windows and tvs.
---
Hair due to take more than 3 hours. Nails done and Bunny had hers done too,
---
Ranting again when someone asked if she was skint 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Not skint 😡
---
Sitting in her kitchen blah blah
---
Single mum of 5
---
what is this? Why is she sitting flogging the JYY crap whilst getting hair extensions done?
---
Still has horses might show us later she says

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Reckons the adult panto is in Liverpool, thought it was Newcastle way.
Still has horseS, she might show HIM later 🤦🏻‍♀️
Poor Kate trying to do her hair, when she is constantly moving!
She’s exhausted from looking after Harvey, he went back yesterday.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Reckons the adult panto is in Liverpool, thought it was Newcastle way.
Still has horseS, she might show HIM later 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes! and also said the podcast on 7th Nov is at the Lowry in Liverpool! When The Lowry is obviously in Salford 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Playboy photographers told her she was a cross between Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra….they were lying to her or she just made that up.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.