Katie Price #319 No contempt of court for the Skanky Liar … but give it time , it will backfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Burberry were non too pleased when Westcrack dressed from head to toe in their brand. :LOL:
Yeah I think when chavs and football hooligans etc adopted the Burberry tartan they were mortified. Had always been a high end brand prior to that. Their trenchcoats were a wardrobe staple for some more sophisticated people. I remember them actually banning Burberry caps and things from some pubs because it became seen as something worn by less desirable people.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just been reading the news about Russel brand why oh why aren’t they doing skanky his is all sexual abuse etc but she fits the bill also lewd comments on book signings poor old garath gates etc etc

Reactions: 29
Just been reading the news about Russel brand why oh why aren’t they doing skanky his is all sexual abuse etc but she fits the bill also lewd comments on book signings poor old garath gates etc etc
Good call. A 'Dispatches Special ' on KP would fill 90 minutes. Let's face it, most of the investigative donkey-work has been done by Tattlers and can be found in the Wiki.

Reactions: 43
Wonder if she has ever got up at 6 am on a Sunday and been forced to watch Milkshake
---
Bloody cheek asking if he had any cctv/ evidence, is that not their bloody job to gather it. Country’s gone to tit
---
They did the same thing with us, 2 twats in balaclavas kicked our front door in, in broad daylight and our baby was in their highchair whilst my partner had nipped for a wee, it was terrifying for them and the police never came out. Asked us to ask neighbours for cctv!

I'd happily look for cctv catching witch face though!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Wonder if she has ever got up at 6 am on a Sunday and been forced to watch Milkshake
---

They did the same thing with us, 2 twats in balaclavas kicked our front door in, in broad daylight and our baby was in their highchair whilst my partner had nipped for a wee, it was terrifying for them and the police never came out. Asked us to ask neighbours for cctv!

I'd happily look for cctv catching witch face though!
That's horrific! How frightening. I hope none of you came to any harm.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The pictures of Bunny doing pointy toe posing and pouting were just so horrible to see. It could have been a really nice picture of them all. Why doesn't anybody tell her how awful this makes her look as the mother of a little girl? Hhhhhaaaa bet SB and satin shirt had to stand to one side scowling at not being in the pictures.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
The pictures of Bunny doing pointy toe posing and pouting were just so horrible to see. It could have been a really nice picture of them all. Why doesn't anybody tell her how awful this makes her look as the mother of a little girl? Hhhhhaaaa bet SB and satin shirt had to stand to one side scowling at not being in the pictures.
I agree but loved how OK magazine put P and BF then her mother not even saying KP name that must hurt
---
KP has never used the term agoraphobic, all she said is Jett doesn’t like going out.
Thank you DC that’s what I thought but even so he goes to events but now t to school
I do believe things are going on behind the scenes ie no holidays abroad and Bunny not changing schools

Good call. A 'Dispatches Special ' on KP would fill 90 minutes. Let's face it, most of the investigative donkey-work has been done by Tattlers and can be found in the Wiki.
Oh so true she really is a vile filthy witch, but unfortunately all her so called fans are just as vile as she.
They say oh Katie is so down to earth she’s so real ie farting on camera etc to me it’s disgusting it’s not down to earth it’s just being a chav and that’s all her fans they are Botox false lash bum implanted wannabes and they walk among us. I saw a girl the other day and honestly she would of given Donald Duck a run for his money what a bleeping sight to behold 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Right can I ask someone who knows how things go re court case
The judge chucked everyone off terms meeting ( KP played a blinder saying she was scared etc all planned) but the judge said he would give the press report - nothing has been in papers so do you think KP has stopped it or does it take time for it to be released?

Reactions: 14
That's horrific! How frightening. I hope none of you came to any harm.
Partner was fine just a bit shaken and it still makes us all shudder though! Was just a random attack by 2 bumbling idiots really, and baby was absolutely fine. The police are so stretched with all the cuts, no wonder they don't have time to catch kp driving etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Partner was fine just a bit shaken and it still makes us all shudder though! Was just a random attack by 2 bumbling idiots really, and baby was absolutely fine. The police are so stretched with all the cuts, no wonder they don't have time to catch kp driving etc.
They still have time to arrest people for saying horrible words to the TRAs. The thought police don't seem to be stretched and underfunded at all.

• Sick
  • Sad
The thing is, Skank as a person is dull but as a specimen she is fascinating. Forget about the plastic butchery, the endless hysterical showing-off, the unconvincing bragging, the nauseating use of her children, watching her play the system and wondering how it will all turn out is what keeps me here. That and the humour and support from all the lovely Krusties.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It amazes me that SB is still hanging around with KFP.

I know it's been said many times that they're are stuck together because of the dirt on one another, but also because no one else is in the least bit interested in either of them. SB desperately wants to be a "celebrity" and being with a Z lister like skanky is his only chance and its obvious he loves all the drama that surrounds being with her.

He's not the sharpest tool in the box and the fact he lets himself be treated like a lacky by her shows just how weak he is. He really needs to grow a pair and have some self respect.

You want your moment of fame Carl? Then come out and tell the truth about KFP and perhaps retain some dignity whilst you're still able to. Do the right thing by J&B, as by staying with KFP and keeping quiet you're complicit in keeping them away from their father. Where do you see yourself in a year or two from now Carl? Still being a skivvy for a woman whose looks are fading and thats not far off from being 50 and who treats you like tit. Come on Carl, man up for once in your life!

Reactions: 29
Maybe he's some sort of a masochist who enjoys being her servant, the one to blame for everything, he who gets to clear up after the thing and lie on it's behalf too?.
We express these feelings of despair about this head being her doormat basically, but can you magine the despair his father feels over his getting entangled in skank's seedy universe and how despite having Got Away several times he goes back as soon as the thing snaps its talons at him? Daddy Woods neeeds to get him certified methinks

Reactions: 22
It amazes me that SB is still hanging around with KFP.

I know it's been said many times that they're are stuck together because of the dirt on one another, but also because no one else is in the least bit interested in either of them. SB desperately wants to be a "celebrity" and being with a Z lister like skanky is his only chance and its obvious he loves all the drama that surrounds being with her.

He's not the sharpest tool in the box and the fact he lets himself be treated like a lacky by her shows just how weak he is. He really needs to grow a pair and have some self respect.

You want your moment of fame Carl? Then come out and tell the truth about KFP and perhaps retain some dignity whilst you're still able to. Do the right thing by J&B, as by staying with KFP and keeping quiet you're complicit in keeping them away from their father. Where do you see yourself in a year or two from now Carl? Still being a skivvy for a woman whose looks are fading and thats not far off from being 50 and who treats you like tit. Come on Carl, man up for once in your life!
He stays with her because he’s the kind of ‘man’ who jumps around making monkey noises, slaps women, wanks on decks and in sinks, whose only comeback at people is a comment on what they’re wearing or how they look (deep) - ooh he’s achieved so much his Mum must be proud- and KP is the only idiot that is on his level. They deserve each other.
Eddited to add - Andrew Tate wannabe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Can someone please upload the singing she just put on insta😅
I don't know what's worse how she looks in it or how she sings 🤢🤢🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Right can I ask someone who knows how things go re court case
The judge chucked everyone off terms meeting ( KP played a blinder saying she was scared etc all planned) but the judge said he would give the press report - nothing has been in papers so do you think KP has stopped it or does it take time for it to be released?
my opinion is,if it only lasted 15 minutes, there would be nothing to report. he halted it,if he managed to get a word over her,it was most likely just to cancel the meeting and say about reschedueling etc., she succeeded in getting it halted this time, but they now know what to expect and next time they will be ready. i fully expect them to come and read tattle ( they would have to,to verify her claims), when they see that she lied in court and was disruptive, they could hold her in contempt etc., i bet the judge was not pleased about her little display,no respect to the court or the procedings from her at all, and then to go designer clothes shopping, is just disgraceful. a proper 2 fingered salute to her creditors etc.,

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Would they tell reporters that it was cancelled and rescheduled? It just seems strange that nothing has been said
---
Would they tell reporters that it was cancelled and rescheduled? It just seems strange that nothing has been said
Mind you I agree KP would have been to upset to continue

Reactions: 8
the meeting lasted about 15 mins ( i read somewhere,maybe here) if they havnt got a date yet, there is nothing to tell them, so no point in an article

Reactions: 5
the meeting lasted about 15 mins ( i read somewhere,maybe here) if they havnt got a date yet, there is nothing to tell them, so no point in an article
That’s what I thought it really needs to be sorted but looks like she has won again
---
That’s what I thought it really needs to be sorted but looks like she has won again
Other than when it was cancelled before the put it in the press so thought they would say that it was cancelled again

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.