Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I wouldn't bet. Those two are like two peas in a pod. Self obsessed, vile narcissists.
Too similar. Would be surprised if they were ever even in same room together. Apparently RB has smelly hair , him and KP combined would be one stinky combo!!!
He looks a total stinker all over, what a munger.🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Saffy123

Awful princess post, is that a toilet seat in right hand corner? She should be outside on a sports field or court advertising that

Horrible lighting as well. Does no one help her eitb these advert ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Adawu

VIP Member
I actually think Junior is a nice well brought up lad apart from the silly put on accent. He obviously wants to have a go at the music business and that's fine but he'll need something else to. I really can't see him making it big time and it would be a shame if he then spent his life just living off of being PAs son. Wonder what else he's interested in? As for Princess, I'm really surprised, after everything Peter and Emily have done to keep her away from the Skank crap show, that she is now spending so much time with her. It's gone on all summer. Wonder what happened?
The Skank let's her sleep with her BF. Not judging we were all young once.

mrspig99

VIP Member
Awful princess post, is that a toilet seat in right hand corner? She should be outside on a sports field or court advertising that

Horrible lighting as well. Does no one help her eitb these advert ideas
I hope it's just a filter but her lips look really different here I hope skanky hasn't talked her into doing something to them. It doesn't really look like P at all.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Obviously I don't know, but do you think Emily has girly talks with Princess sometimes and is intelligent enough to not push negativity about her mother but maybe tries to guide her thinking?
Again I don't know but would it not of been Emily who did the birds and bees and period talk with her in a much preferred way to how Skank would have done it? Can you just imagine?
Oh God you can imagine it........................................................

• Sick

MrsO74

Year 7 is when all three of my granddaughters fell apart and they now have all been diagnosed with ASD. Things are better with two of them, but the third is really slow progress.
It’s awful watching them struggle and having to adapt to a different parenting style is fun lol. We are still waiting for her assessment, who knows how long that will take. Hope things continue to go well for your granddaughters and it gets easier for your youngest.

• Heart

mrspig99

VIP Member
Just read Juniors OKrap interview. Very telling that there's zero pics of him with his "mother". It's all him & Pete. It's definitely written with him just acknowledging her enough to stop her going nuclear.
Plus ok are the only ones that seem to run positive articles on skanky these days so doubtless they will have asked him about her and made sure she got a mention.

helptheaged

VIP Member
I wonder what the boyfriends parents think about him staying at KP with Princess I also wonder if he is going to college ( as we don’t know his age ) or has he finished college

KK77

VIP Member
I thought I read the same about his previous single at number one in iTunes charts, and it didn't make much of an impact in general.

I'm getting tired of Junior, he might be a pleasant lad but absolutely awful music and talentless and riding off a name. He's an adult so I don't mind saying this. I don't agree with the comment earlier that he's a 'grifter' though

Also sickening that his mum is trying to take the credit and rejuvenate her own career
I like his recent release.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I'm glad idiot didn't coach P in this photo, but she obviously needs guidence, the whole picture does not seem to sell halloween or cheer. I'm sure she did the pic at skanks as Bunny was playing with the pom poms.
There's so much available to watch in regards to cheer leading to give her ideas. Sitting down for a start does not promote an activity , also if it was halloween was there not meant to be some kind of make up.

Maybe she needs to go to college to allow her brain to develop creatively, maybe even a marketing course, I'm an old fuddy duddy and maybe that's acceptable but I'm sure if she was at her home Emily and Claire would have helped her.
Awwwwww but skank will be so overjoyed thats she's been given the proper credit she deserves in this hogwash, unlike those twats at Loose Wimmin who did not credit her for Junior! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Exactly why I cancelled my DD. Low user went from £150 to £480. Told them to shove it. Back to topic, I don’t believe it was a mistake , she doesn’t appear to have been oaying the utilities . I hate to hazard a guess at how much her mortgage has went up , maybe prioritising that over gas and electric. Another reason she might be happy to let MM go. It’s just a money pit
Yeah when it started going up they quoted me fixed of £400 a month. We just went on variable and luckily it paid off. Just set the payment to what we were happy with instead and adjust accordingly throughout the year