Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What on earth is going on with the lips!?!
The top lip just looks 😱😱

Has the nose always been that wide?
Does septum repair, widen the nose?

ETA: Has the huge amount of filler joined her lips and nose?

Thought she had them dissolved!?
I think Septum repair can widen the nose. It wouldn't help with healing if the person keeps smoking / vaping either,

Screen Shot 2023-09-18 at 11.20.35.png

Reactions: 9

Jomo11

VIP Member
Bloody cheek asking if he had any cctv/ evidence, is that not their bloody job to gather it. Country’s gone to shit
---

She better watch dispatches might do one on her bankruptcy 🤣
I wasn't asking if Ming had collected it! I was referring to the police - I should have made that clearer! Good Morning by the way😁.

• Heart

Bungdidin

My youngest has restricted food intake due to a phobia of being sick in public (this happened after she was sick at school) and today for the first time she has eaten at a friend's house on a playdate! She only normally eats at our house or more recently my mums as well (she won't eat in rrestaurants either). So for her to eat at her friend's house is a bloody massive step. Normally I warn the parents she won't eat, they can offer but please don't force her to eat. But today she asked her best friend if she could have her dinner at their playdate today. 😍😍 She has eaten a full meal including ice cream.

So today I'm going to celebrate as Skanky is a cunt (on topic) and my youngest is bloody amazing! Sorry I just had to just tell the world about it!
That's brilliant 👏

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
But we were under the impression this last hearing was all day, with her having to attend. Instead, again, changed to her NOT having to attend & only 15 mins. She’s had enough chances & hearings for Years to get her 💩together. I feel for you DC. This 💩show is endless & I personally find it disheartening . She never seems to get justice on anything, just drags on & on😢😡x.
She must be giving the judge a portion

• Sick
  • Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
Would they tell reporters that it was cancelled and rescheduled? It just seems strange that nothing has been said
---
Would they tell reporters that it was cancelled and rescheduled? It just seems strange that nothing has been said
Mind you I agree KP would have been to upset to continue

Reactions: 8

Jomo11

VIP Member
I know it was the police I was thinking had a cheek asking them, when it’s their job 😁. On topic kipper is a slippery eel, never forget that people .
Ah I'm with you now. Yes there are a few disturbing stories this morning of police not coming out, our saying they can do nothing. I'm hoping they said the same to our slippery Kipper when she reported the latest 'intruder'!
---
OH has a financial background he thinks that maybe it has not been discussed re court case as it has now been classed as criminal case
Yes lets hope so!

helptheaged

VIP Member
Don’t think so. Princess posted only hours ago another Shein promotion which are arranged by Claire/Can. She’s been doing these since she was 15. A very poor choice by Claire in my opinion. Dreadful company. Not pleasant reading the comments on this Shein Halloween outfit post.
Just to add I very much doubt her announcement with her mum will be that exciting 😆
Does it look like P is at the MM