Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
"You really are as thick as clotted cream, that's been left out by some clot, and now the clots are so clotted, you couldn't unclot them with an electric de-clotter, aren't you, Skanky?"
As Blackadder would say
I immediately thought 'She's as thick as a brick'
---
How can you run up an £18.000 debt then have another £5.000 thrown on top when you lived in a rental during the pandemic and spend at least half a year on holidays out the country. What skanks done is bumped her bill and not replied to any letters when someone's come to read her meters because when my meters get read if i'm not in i get left a card to fill in with the readings and post or i can call them to give the reading or log into my account online to do it. So all this shows is what a cunt skank is again. 🤣
I wonder if the person Cole refused to sign paperwork for and got turned away was from the energy suppliers? 🤷‍♀️ 💡

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Just watching the programme about Russell Brand and the allegations, wait for KFP to jump on the bandwagon.
I've just watched - horrifying brutal stuff. A woman called 'Jordan' told her story using an actress.
Hmm.... Did KP get a gobful??

Err.... Katie Perry I mean! 😇

• Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
OH has a financial background he thinks that maybe it has not been discussed re court case as it has now been classed as criminal case
I should add that this is wishful thinking as if it was to be a criminal case nobody would be told not even KP until they have the evidence which takes ages
---
I should add that this is wishful thinking as if it was to be a criminal case nobody would be told not even KP until they have the evidence which takes ages
I just think that somehow she has stopped the press from knowing what the next steps are

• Angry

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I’ve said that ages ago, however the morbid curiosity of her getting comeuppance always trumps what you say and we know to be true. You are completely correct giving her no oxygen is the right way to go, cutting off her fuel supply
---

Given the state of her finances I can’t see her making provision with pensions and such. If she makes old age it will be interesting to see. I wonder if she will be sad, lonely and decrepit in a single persons council house ( what used to be known as a pensioners house- a wee one bed ground floor, min garden place, def no room for a pony 🤣)
I suspect it won't live long enough to grow Old Bones (those that haven't disintegrated through ❄ that is), but if it does I'm sure it will deposit itself on the kids who will have to put up with it for a month or two then pass the thing on to the next lucky recipient. I very much doubt it will ever find a bloke to marry and look after it what with the state of the thing and the rancid personality in combo.

tracey3871

VIP Member
Regarding the outcome of the directions, the Court has an order to be typed up. The hearing happened Thursday, these things take time to type up, check over, post out and deliver.

Help this isn’t aimed at you specifically, but I have seen this comment over and over again throughout the thread.

There has been one working day since the hearing!! These things don’t just magically appear in an envelope on someone’s doorstep. I’m not trying to be facetious, but this expectation of things happening immediately is unrealistic.

Help this isn’t aimed at you specifically, but I have seen this comment over and over again throughout the thread.
The outcome will say 'thou shalt produce XYZ by X date' that will be it

Reactions: 11

BambiK

Chatty Member
KP and Brand have met before. He gave her advice on Kieran's supposed sex addiction on Loose Women 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Are these her coming or going? Her face resembles pictures from years back when she was falling out of clubs or stashing her Nokia
---
Deaf schools as his music is beyond utter shite. Needs to find a new direction in life and perhaps a career in anti grifting and freeloading behaviour. Famous because your Mother is a drug addicted cock and media whore.
[QUOTE
Someone mentioned that there's a thread for the 18 year old lad.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
I've often wondered why most of the events are more up north and look like they're in back streets, not even high end venues or hotels. If you factor in the travelling costs etc how much is the profit. And now she's got to pay P as well.
You really think P will see a penny out of it?
Oh dear!

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
That cannot be the skank!
* she's the contaminated one
* she would have lambasted this bloke from here to kingdom-come for the MONEY and all the "Poor Meeeee's" to be gained from it
---
www.thesun.co.uk/health/24031690/emily-atack-who-cares-wins-awards/
Another event that by-passed skanky! :ROFLMAO:
I guess that couldn't really invite someone who does'nt give a shit nor Care about anyone except HERSELF

Oh and look who's popped up here - skanky's greatest defender having a go at RB! :unsure: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/24026...d-katy-perry-allegations-sexual-assault-rape/

Last edited: