Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Oh no!! No more Kipper if you please! 🥴 Nothing against Harvey, give the poor lad his privacy. I don't suppose he sees any of the profits from these show ( all profits to the Kipper pension fund !)
Pension Fund? Nah its more like this stuff ❄❄❄❄❄
---
how ever old the poor sod is,whatever his intentions are( from innocent first love to hopeful springboarder to fame) hes going to be biting off more than he can chew ,with skanky. she will be the one in charge,he will be manipulated to fit her agenda,she will use him to drip ideas into prinnys head, but when it comes down to the nitty gritty,he will be the one played and gone ,and loving mother skanky will be there it pick up the pieces (even if she caused it).;)
Hey the poor little sod may even get invited to go Tampon Fishing - I wouldn't put it past skanky.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Sick

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Sick

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I'm sorry everybody bringing up the Olympic equestrian team and upsetting the horse lovers amongst us.
I was thinking of her mental health issues and an old nursery rhyme sprang to mind:

'Ride a cock horse to Banbury Cross
To see a fine lady on a white horse
With rings on her fingers and bells on her toes
She will need treatment where ever she goes'

Or something like that
Oh maybe a new fred title lurking there,for our fred titlers.👀☺

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
That was just a directions meeting. It will be that far ahead as court will need to be booked for a full day. I imagine she would of been told to get her shit together for this. No more excuses.
So Bankrupt from 2019 - 2024. Five years! Surely that was the limit before finally being discharged??

• Angry
Reactions: 12

MrsMarvelous

Princess poses the same way as Emily with poise and elegance, seeing little little bunny copying KFP with the Hollywood knee and pout is awful. Hopefully B&J will be back with K&M soon x
---

Keep them coming winepig , competition is healthy and well done on the title x
I think I've given up hope KH will ever get them Kids, they seem to like living with their slug of a mum and believe all her lies even though I don't understand why? KH seemed like a good dad kids looked healthier and well looked after with him. Princess too for some Reason.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I noticed on the goloveyourself podcast instagram page. People were struggling to understand what she bought to this episode, said she was rude for talking over people and didn't answer the questions, just deflected and blamed men (all true). These comments were from people who usually listen to the go love yourself podcasts, so there you go KP.
She managed to destroy them then :)

artnouveau

Chatty Member
She talks to her fans as though they were mentally challenged children. Is she incapable of talking in a normal tone of voice. She's such an old dog.
---

You can be 100% certain that with Skank it would be fully consensual and she'd probably be the one doing the chasing as she's a long way past the age group RB fancies.
I'm a bit tired and hungover but honestly thought she was saying that the floors are back in, had to watch it a few times to get it.

• Haha

Lunagooner

VIP Member
You can apply for the transcript of a hearing, long form to fill out and you have to pay, the press probably can't be arsed

Jomo11

VIP Member
Obviously I don't know, but do you think Emily has girly talks with Princess sometimes and is intelligent enough to not push negativity about her mother but maybe tries to guide her thinking?
Again I don't know but would it not of been Emily who did the birds and bees and period talk with her in a much preferred way to how Skank would have done it? Can you just imagine?
I am sure that Emily has been offering her a lot of gentle guidance along the years, as well as being supportive of her. I would hope that Princess has at least listened to her before making her own choices. I just get the feeling that Kipper will try and undo all that good out of jealousy and spite. it's a case of Emily may have helped build her up and encourage to aim high, but on seeing that Kipper will try her best to undo it and take her down the opposite path, just to show that she can because she is her 'mother'.
---
Oh God you can imagine it........................................................
I think I'd rather not!! Imagine the 'fairy tales' she will have told her :eek:😂.

• Sad
  • Sick

tilbury

Just a quick question, I remember ages ago that a poster in here said (in relation to jett being the next H) that ‘she’ll be saying he’s agrophobia next’ and then lots of other people said it but I couldn’t remember reading if KP did actually say it or said it on a live or something? Can anyone else remember if/when she said it? Ty :)

• Sad

KK77

VIP Member
It seemed quite general to me. ..... 'What is it that people can’t seem to understand about procedures and protocols being followed in legal situations''.....
Someone did say something about the kids too and how they thought there was no hope Kieran getting them back in the previous comment. google has info on all these legal procedures things, that still applies.
You are just rude. I know how long these things take. I have never ever queried this, I work in and around it daily. Why do you assume I need google? When DC said why don’t people understand I simply pointed out that not everyone on here understands the system in the same way as DC.

• Angry
  • Heart

Twinkletoes95

Yeah and came home and they both said on Instagram it was the best holiday ever 🤔
Remember though, she also saw them on CCTV on New year's Eve or something ...in the barn with the horses kissing.......each other, not the horses obviously 😱. ...she is so full of BS.
I think she had to stay and finish the holiday and post how great it was because she had grifted it. She would rather have slugged it out than pull the plug, get home and pay the company for her stay.

helptheaged

VIP Member
What she and the media fail to mention when she was screeching like a banshee at the judge before the hearing started is she told the judge if the public were to remain, she could not tell the truth, so you blantly admitted she was going to lie if the public remained. Good luck on your next hearing skank when you will be in an open court, face to face, where you will have to swear on oath. And fuck you skank, trying to cause trouble using my tattle name, you won't get away with it in a face to face hearing. Tik tok your time is running out, love from 'the biggest tattle troll Eva' 🤣🤣🤣
Did the judge say that a report of hearing would be available to press?
If so why has nobody reported it