Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Aaaaaaaand to try & get back to the top of the pile she throws out a Harvey & Amy double whammy 🙄😴.
Harvey has gained weight 😭. And that whole wailing situation could've been avoided for him if the thick selfish witch had done a social story with him before they visited 😡. She is a bleep 😡
Just watched it and poor Harvey used again . He is visibly distressed and clearly cares a great deal for his gran. What a witch 😡all for herself again , I agree with you Pink , she could have prevented Harvey’s distress 😡more bothered that her wig could have blown off .

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Evening Krusty Krew ❤ I see she's still spouting tit as usual then. I was laughing to myself today, can you imagine the queue at this wedding waiting with their hands up when the poor sod marrying them says 'does any person here know of any lawful reason why these two ridiculous scummy merching idiots should not be joined in unholy matrimony?' etc etc. The rush will be worse than at Tesco on black Friday I reckon 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Get your popcorn Krusties 🍿
She just has to have her ebb in doesn’t she ffs , she CANNOT let anyone speak up can she . Has to try to have the last word . Doesn’t believe in sorting things out privately does she . So this confirmed he has hit a nerve and spoilt her chav engagement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She just has to have her ebb in doesn’t she ffs , she CANNOT let anyone speak up can she . Has to try to have the last word . Doesn’t believe in sorting things out privately does she . So this confirmed he has hit a nerve and spoilt her chav engagement 😂
Just like she overshadowed his baby announcement with her Sheesh belly trying make out it was something more! 😡 good on him! 👏

Aaaaaaaand to try & get back to the top of the pile she throws out a Harvey & Amy double whammy 🙄😴.
Harvey has gained weight 😭. And that whole wailing situation could've been avoided for him if the thick selfish witch had done a social story with him before they visited 😡. She is a bleep 😡
He definitely looks bigger 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

I very much doubt it, KP hasn’t stopped prattling on for months about an impending engagement and wedding, just like he didn’t have to tell KP that he was having a baby with Michelle (KP couldn’t even spell her name correct in the return outburst)

that’s 11 scum stories so far today.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Just like she overshadowed his baby announcement with her Sheesh belly trying make out it was something more! 😡 good on him! 👏

He definitely looks bigger 😔
I didn’t realise Harvey was deaf also ( just joking I know he isn’t) but you would think he was ,STOP SHOUTING at him , all she ever does is shout !!! Just talk woman 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I’m done in now,dear Pom keeps us going You sweetie.. ❤me I’m bleeping done in with that bleeping lying bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.