Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prob been down the cash for gold 🤣
Well Kris's ring was returned to him £39k - as if
Leandro's was actually designed by KP and she was supposed to pay for it but didn't so £15k
Kieran's £9k
Alex's apparently cost £25k
Then there are a couple worth say 3k
So it is all based on what Pete bought her - that was basically nothing as they bought the rings as a brand and two of them have been melted down. No-one has bought her anything significant whatsoever and Crawl's £10k offering is just pants tbh. I can't make £1mil out of that particularly as she paid for some herself, gave one back and melted two down... she's a liar.

Reactions: 15
Well Kris's ring was returned to him £39k - as if
Leandro's was actually designed by KP and she was supposed to pay for it but didn't so £15k
Kieran's £9k
Alex's apparently cost £25k
Then there are a couple worth say 3k
So it is all based on what Pete bought her - that was basically nothing as they bought the rings as a brand and two of them have been melted down. No-one has bought her anything significant whatsoever and Crawl's £10k offering is just pants tbh. I can't make £1mil out of that particularly as she paid for some herself, gave one back and melted two down... she's a liar.
A dirty bleeping liar,shitbag cunts..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
My good friend 'The Butcher of Istanbul MD' was recently looking for a 'plastic surgery assistant'. Ideally with some medical experience but don't think he's that fussed. 'Little Sid' and his chainsaw would probably do just fine.

Plus Sid could also 'cross sell' to his brother the dentists practice next door. 'Demon Dentist of Istanbul MD, Filling False Teeth and Bee Gees Teeth a Speciality'.

I have it on good authority he installed Sids Turkey Teef.
One plank to another haha.

Think it was from the Selfridges trip at some manky shopping centre when they bought loads of trainers... months ago. Or it is one of her fake go-to ones.

You got me at Bee Gees Teeth! :ROFLMAO:
Fancy some my chum?

Swipe up on 'Big Sids' Instasham page and I can get you 70% off for 24 hours.

Visable from space and make you sing with a really high pitched voice and free medallion included. Might make your neck green after a few weeks though!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Kieran
Prep prawns still in the plastic tray for tonights dinner 🙄
Such a lazy cow 🐄 never cooks and can’t be bothered to use a plate !!! She truly belongs with chavs . I would hate to see her eating in a restaurant, her manners are atrocious. Why would you keep posting that you don’t uses plates???

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I have loads of underwear, but only wear the bras because I never wear knickers.
Katie Price

Remember this when you are buying any trousers/leggings from her Depop🤢🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm going to try to blag an invite to the wedding of the decade, if I'm successful I will set up a boiled piss collection point where all Krustie's can leave their steaming donations ready for collection, on the day I will continue to top up said boiled piss cauldron(it will be nicely steaming cos I can piss for England)then just at the right moment in proceedings I will throw steaming piss cauldron all over them saying" this is a gift to both of you from The Krustie's, live long and fester" ✌😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jumping on the bandwagon again.

wonder where Carl is....🤔
That Instasham post at the bottom is so disrespectful to the Queen days after she buried her husband of 73 years.

She has no bleeding idea of decorum and respect.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
This lovely sunny evening my Krustie chums we shall bask smuggly in the knowledge that Skanky has been well & truly beaten in the headlines by her exes 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🏆🥇
Her boring, nobody gives a tit, 467th engagement outdone by a prison sentence & the fact that she's still married 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have loads of underwear, but only wear the bras because I never wear knickers.
Katie Price

Remember this when you are buying any trousers/leggings from her Depop🤢🤣
duck me, never saw the Katie Price bit , thought you were talking about yourself, thought that’s a bit off topic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Aaaaaaaand to try & get back to the top of the pile she throws out a Harvey & Amy double whammy 🙄😴.
Harvey has gained weight 😭. And that whole wailing situation could've been avoided for him if the thick selfish witch had done a social story with him before they visited 😡. She is a bleep 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.