Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a quick scoot at what her Insta “ fans “(🤣🤣) are saying , poor dumb idiots . They are absolutely thick , mind numbing stupid . She doesn’t even read the comments why would she , but we all know she reads this thread , and this is the one that gets her goat .. well enjoy the comments you lying greedy ugly vile woman .. looking so forward to reading how this money helped to pay your creditors. 👍.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This Krustie Crew is gonna be a Big thing , Stapleyourtongue has asked me to write some lyrics for a song , which I am working on, then I thought why not do an album ,staple will have the looks and talent , Im sure Mrsems can belt out a tune backing singer ,can anybody play any instruments ?, get Pombear to do the art, need a Title , thinking Queen witch but bowie got there first, any suggestions appreciated ,So im lyrics and manager , But ive got problems, My star
stapleyourtongue , shes going places , But her name ? thought we'd be punk , stapleyourtongue thats hardcore man, think of her with leather studs, tattoos, spiky hair , and shes talking about rock steady crew? These stars are Divas

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No change there then! 🤣

Never mind her, what the hell is he wearing? A deceased octogenarian's suit from BHF and a £2.50 white T shirt from Tekkys? What a catch 🤣
What a complete wanker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So that’s the ring she’s been waiting for, I’m not sure it was worth the wait 🤣 but as the Krustie Crew know it’s all about the showing off with her and how much it cost. But for me it’s the thought that goes into buying the ring not the price tag attached .

Reactions: 13
This Krustie Crew is gonna be a Big thing , Stapleyourtongue has asked me to write some lyrics for a song , which I am working on, then I thought why not do an album ,staple will have the looks and talent , Im sure Mrsems can belt out a tune backing singer ,can anybody play any instruments ?, get Pombear to do the art, need a Title , thinking Queen witch but bowie got there first, any suggestions appreciated ,So im lyrics and manager , But ive got problems, My star
stapleyourtongue , shes going places , But her name ? thought we'd be punk , stapleyourtongue thats hardcore man, think of her with leather studs, tattoos, spiky hair , and shes talking about rock steady crew? These stars are Divas
I'm with you, I'm a karaoke winning queen on the ps4 against my dad and Roy Orbison!

tit, I just admitted that.
I won the jackson 5 rounds too🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone give a duck, who really wants to see them getting married!
Oh I take it back, it would be comedy gold. They'd both struggle to get the vows out because the teeth are going to get bigger and whiter and the botox and filler will get thicker and harder!
Pair of muppets🤪🤣
If they do it pay per view, maybe we could hire a massive outdoor tv and watch it and have a laugh and piss boil together 🤔
All wear trackies and eat pizza

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If they do it pay per view, maybe we could hire a massive outdoor tv and watch it together and have a laugh and piss boil together 🤔
Yes, that would be fabulous!
It would be a massive laugh I think, we'd earn more money doing pay per view watching it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And get suitably drunk 😂😂 . I suspect they waited until after Prince philips funeral so as not to get any negative press..... oh wait they see any press as a positive good or bad . I wonder how his parents must feel seeing him engaged to her his life is now in the bin.

If he is so happy at being engaged to her he needs to tell his face that 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just had a quick scoot at what her Insta “ fans “(🤣🤣) are saying , poor dumb idiots . They are absolutely thick , mind numbing stupid . She doesn’t even read the comments why would she , but we all know she reads this thread , and this is the one that gets her goat .. well enjoy the comments you lying greedy ugly vile woman .. looking so forward to reading how this money helped to pay your creditors. 👍.
I got blocked today. I think it was me mentioning the bankruptcy case and the amount of lives she had destroyed. I was just being honest guv!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm off too bed, this is a late night for me.
Too much entertainment🤪
I haven't been at the cola willies @liar liar🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love it here , you know I do , but then my piss boils , and I go into one , the best thing to do is think of us, the Krusties, all normal decent people, these people are not normal or decent,
I have known people to get engaged with a ringo, that’s love , this is a cynical money making exercise , she hopes, see think of my quizzes, can never beat you , why? Coz you don’t forget , where’s the £10,000 engagement ring ? We’ve got her moves , we’re not stupid ,
Here we come walking down the street
We get the funniest looks from everyone we meet
Hey hey were the krusties
people say we monkey around
But we’re too busy singing
To let that skank get us down

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I got blocked today. I think it was me mentioning the bankruptcy case and the amount of lives she had destroyed. I was just being honest guv!
Join the club, twit blocked me too, I went on about the fake grass house not being his. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm with you, I'm a karaoke winning queen on the ps4 against my dad and Roy Orbison!

tit, I just admitted that.
I won the jackson 5 rounds too🤣
Love ya sweetheart, But if you beat Roy never want to talk to you again, BUT you beat your Dad , go to your room 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If they do it pay per view, maybe we could hire a massive outdoor tv and watch it and have a laugh and piss boil together 🤔
All wear trackies and eat pizza
duck Pizza, one mother of a BBQ!

• Haha
She Don't like us
She just hates us
We are Krusties we don't care
She Dont like us ,
She just hates us
we are Krusties from the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Let’s hope she retires! 🤞 very suitable dress she’s wearing, not 🙄 🤣
You know when Toga parties were all the rage and you nicked your old duch's best sheets to go in, her dress looks very similar . Toga Toga Toga !!

• Haha
I cant sing unless I have imbibed a wee bit to much, then Im convinced Im a rock star, I cant play an instrument...hmmm....OMG I have no discernible talent to offer....oh wait, I can be a groupie, the first Krustie Krew groupie...yay, that makes me special...right...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she wanting someone to decorate that room... what part of “the house isn’t yours” don’t she get. Doesn’t matter in painting. The house needs pulling to the ground and starting again. 🤷‍♀️
Pretence ! Her so called fans think she still has the house & money.

Reactions: 10
I cant sing unless I have imbibed a wee bit to much, then Im convinced Im a rock star, I cant play an instrument...hmmm....OMG I have no discernible talent to offer....oh wait, I can be a groupie, the first Krustie Krew groupie...yay, that makes me special...right...lol
err , sometimes I am absolutely convinced I am the only sane one on this thread , you lot worry me , No my therapist told me to tell the truth ,You lot are all bleeping mad :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.