Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just ask y kris is around a pool with boxer shorts on? Is it the norm to not put swimwear on while ‘paps’ 🤭 are about 😡 and whilst ur in and out of a pool! These were the same pics of her naked on a beach in a religious country 🙄 View attachment 538381
They are the un-sexiest, rank, puke inducing pictures I've seen...oh lordy lordy.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Can I just ask y kris is around a pool with boxer shorts on? Is it the norm to not put swimwear on while ‘paps’ 🤭 are about 😡 and whilst ur in and out of a pool! These were the same pics of her naked on a beach in a religious country 🙄 View attachment 538381
Yes she really is a dirty old stygian witch 🧙‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really didn't like boyson at first and thought he was a fame hungry twit, he's gone up in my estimation to just a ginger tosser (I'm allowed to say that having the ginger gene myself) but he did seem genuinely kind to her children and Harvey. This cockhead cole doesn't seem kind, has no warmth at all to any of those children. Absolutely fame hungry twit...and a nasty one too🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Been at the MM today then, she does amazingly well lifting stuff, when she said in an interview she couldn’t anymore with her disabled feet.
Probably found more 💩 for Depop 🤷🏻‍♀️
Looks like she’ll be flogging Harvey’s piano & her mobility scooter,well she doesn’t need it the stinky Stygian witch, noticed the door wide open must stink in there

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Makes a habit of being disrespectful doesn't she the manky skank. Not only did she pull the same stunts in the Maldives , she let poor Bunny get sunburned. Should have burned her at the stake.

Sorry Dolly, but as your piss is already boiling.........

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Looks like she’ll be flogging Harvey’s piano & her mobility scooter,well she doesn’t need it the stinky Stygian witch, noticed the door wide open must stink in there
I think she’s been given a date to move all her shite out , great mum what a bleeping midden.

Reactions: 14
Makes a habit of being disrespectful doesn't she the manky skank. Not only did she pull the same stunts in the Maldives , she let poor Bunny get sunburned. Should have burned her at the stake.

Sorry Dolly, but as your piss is already boiling.........
If u have a look at the last photo Prinny is already posing seductively and that was 4 years ago. KPratt is an appalling mother.

With the Casper photos, the one where she was dry humping esp, I always thought he looked really uncomfortable but get involved with that witch at ur peril

• Angry
Reactions: 17
It's easy to see why Junior wants nothing to do with the Skanky bleep. Yup, everyone really wanted to see your scarred old tits & saggy fucked skin. Sad, sad, sad talentless OLD trollop 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I think she’s been given a date to move all her shite out , great mum what a bleeping midden.
Why is she wanting someone to decorate that room... what part of “the house isn’t yours” don’t she get. Doesn’t matter in painting. The house needs pulling to the ground and starting again. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, I look at them and find them hysterically funny now.
My husband isn't very happy that everytime he drops his pants I piss myself laughing though😳🤣
Can't blame you - men dropping their pants is always funny, whoever they are 🤣 if it's not the front bits jiggling about, it's the back view when they bend over to unhook em from round their ankles 🤣🤣 there's nowt attractive about that saggy nutsack is there, let's be honest! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Krusties , Do think she’s on to something though ,
My house needs decorating, if anyone of you is handy with a brush or knows someone who’s a chippie , or got any ideas or knows someone who’s got a company , won’t give you duck all for doing it , but you will be filmed 🤣🤣
Guess the tv deals gone down the drain 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've made the banner..the Y fronts are Cole's lol 😄 xx.

Back later to catch up 🥰

Resizer_16189376233770.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Well obviously the Krusties are winding people up on Instagram with someone having a pop at me and the little group I belong to. I didn’t say I was a Krustie just told the truth but her sheep that try to battle back automatically blame us. It might be someone flying solo that hasn’t joined the Krustie Klub yet, but by god it’s great seeing a sheep wound up. They have no come back and I’m proud to be a Krustie!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Well obviously the Krusties are winding people up on Instagram with someone having a pop at me and the little group I belong to. I didn’t say I was a Krustie just told the truth but her sheep that try to battle back automatically blame us. It might be someone flying solo that hasn’t joined the Krustie Klub yet, but by god it’s great seeing a sheep wound up. They have no come back and I’m proud to be a Krustie!!
What you have to realise is that is that you are intelligent, anybody who defends her are brain dead wannabe morons , I could prove it by trying to defend her on here against the krusties , play devils advocate , but hand on heart , being fair would not know where to start , trying to think of a nice thing she’s done , I’ll have to get back to you

What you have to realise is that is that you are intelligent, anybody who defends her are brain dead wannabe morons , I could prove it by trying to defend her on here against the krusties , play devils advocate , but hand on heart , being fair would not know where to start , trying to think of a nice thing she’s done , I’ll have to get back to you
No giving up on that one :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.