Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people seriously buy second hand swimming costumes off her?! Knowing full well that they have been next to her krusty vag! 🤮
The gusset will probably have rotted out by the time it's delivered, more negative feedback for her 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Take a moment to appreciate the bit of flesh we can see. What a dried up, wrinkly mess 😳. That is the skin of someone who has definitely abused the sunbeds & sun waaaaaaaaay too much!

Or if you're 1 of her fans, 'ohhhhh look, I can see her tummy, she must be pregnant. How lovely. She's such a fab mum' 🤢🤮

I can't get over how bad & aged her skin is 😳 Crawl is literally sleeping with Madge from Benidorm 🤣
Is that her tummy? It looks hairy. Thought it was his 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now that's going to be a problem!! I've decided on a singular word, later tonight we should
have a winner.

So far the votes look like this.

Krusties 15
Depoppers 12
'The Piss Boilers' or the 'HMRC's'. 12
Skankies 11
Deploppers 8
Katies Haitis 9
Flapjacks 6
Skanksters 13
Mad Klatters 5
Skankettes 5

Just checked the votes and Krusties do seem to be the favourite.
TBH I think Krusties seems the most suitable choice.

The first suggestion was at the bottom of page 12.
Got a new one. 'Skankbusters'.

Reactions: 14
What a filthy bleep she is?who on Earth would would want to wear clothes that’s been near that dirty filthy bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah I know, more fool him. licking him like a ice cream. He must be desperate for a relationship, all I can say. 🤣
I missed that, maybe that’s a good thing. 🤪
Ye gods, it's like a scene from Alien Resurrection 👽🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Loooool I should make a little Pom bear warning 😄🥰😘 xx.

Looooool it could light up at the end of his finger 😄🥰😘 xx
Well, after where that finger's been, it's probably radio-active! x

Time for some thought people, over on the Lozza thread the posters are known as "Scrunchies".
I was thinking we could do something similar over here, what shall we call ourselves? I don't
have any idea's of my own yet because my brain is still in neutral.
KP Crunchers!?

Or Deploppers 🤔🤣
I keep thinking about Iggi Pop (who's a bit scruffy) so howzabout The Wiggi Ploppers?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, after where that finger's been, it's probably radio-active! x

KP Crunchers!?

I keep thinking about Iggi Pop (who's a bit scruffy) so howzabout The Wiggi Ploppers?
Oh dear-me, I just saw that it needed to be one word only. Never mind - good luck to the winner! announcement imminent @DC16 ??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.